It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE: 21: Member's Choice Open Lines Episode

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot button topics of today.

Join us this week as I return to the studio and see what kind of mess got made there by Semper...

This week we are going OPEN LINES, so come talk to us about the things YOU want to discuss

Also, for the first time this week, you can listen in to the show via the NEW ATS Live Facebook tab

So, thats YOUR subjects, through YOUR calls, with YOUR choice of how to listen.

What more could you ask for?

If you have anything you want us to discuss, just let us know!

Spread the word.... this is ATS and its LIVE!

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. Thats 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 11AM (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Thu, 17 Mar 2011 10:15:15 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Posh new Logo as well !

Good work - and im looking forward to the show.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
You guys are really disappointing me. Why do you avoid the important issues of today? I said it last week, I'll say it again. PIE VS CAKE!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

'ATS North America' represented by the stars and stripes - how do you like those Jaffa Pies?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I'm looking forward to it!

Hey Intrepid, You eat cake BUT you throw pie! That's the important issue.... I won't elaborate anymore . . .

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
You guys are really disappointing me. Why do you avoid the important issues of today? I said it last week, I'll say it again. PIE VS CAKE!!!

It's simple - pies win every time.

That's real pies, like we have in Europe, with meat and savoury filling and a crust on top.

Not those silly "fruit" pies that pretend to be something they're not.

hmmm
I smell a pie

Debate

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

I like the new logo. That English character hosting the show does a good job of mediating us Yankees and redirecting the conversations. Seems like a great dj, too.

I'll be listening with my sub-skype, sub-chat self.

looking forward to it Nef & team,
E.T.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

I'd rather have a birthday pie than cake, any year, LOL!

That is, an important issue. But, should it be, ala mode?

I actually have not listened for a few weeks, do to a move, and a sick husband, and other issues, but heck, open topic means a lot, when it is member driven.

I love that!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Blech............LOL, when I eat pie, I want my fruit darnit! Not some left over minced meat stuff, that wasn't quite bad enough for the garbage bin!

You would change your mind with a fresh blueberry pie! What pie was meant to be!

LOL, still, pie versus cake would be interesting, versus a scripted topic show!

Let the PEOPLE, SPEAK!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I was wondering if it would be possible (maybe a future project) to title or 'name' the shows such that there is a way to have some idea what the main topic is, or some way to know by browsing old show links, what one would be listening to. Going by numbers is difficult as it obviously gives no indication of content...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

I'll see what we can do. When we go out in Itunes.. (did I mention we'll be doing that soon?) we'll have to put a description in there....

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

No! well, I didn't know about that... Great news.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

I agree with "real" pies, meat and savory. BUT please, for the love of God, I hope you don't like Steak and Kidney
We had a London Pie in SA and that was the best chow

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Will this be downloadable in some format and archived? I hope so, just in case we can't catch it live.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

There have been shows where the topics were selected. While I found them interesting, my thought is ATS is so wide and varied on so many topics, that not everybody will take an interest in something like military hardware, or even religion. Not saying those were topics, but, others were.

It's already car crash radio, so......

If you love something that you would like to see, in particular, call it in!

Otherwise, how is the descision made? By the number of replies to a thread? Member interest, or have past topics just been picked out of a hat?

How can we make ATS LIVE something that will even draw in, ahem, the new facebook linkers?

Fresh blood!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blanca Rose

versus a scripted topic show!

There is a script? I need to get on that mailing list so I don't sound like I am rambling on and on. Of course, if you do happen to listen in on the podcasts of the past few shows, there have been some callers that...well, let's just say that there is no way in the world what they said could have been scripted.

Yeah, that is a polite, diplomatic and civil way to explain that, I think.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Otherwise, how is the descision made? By the number of replies to a thread? Member interest, or have past topics just been picked out of a hat?

How can we make ATS LIVE something that will even draw in, ahem, the new facebook linkers?

Fresh blood!!!!!!!!!!!

When we have chosen topics, we go thru the threads on the board and see what are the hot topics that members are talking about!

But we reeealy want member participation since everyone here has an opinion on topics and voice them in text - we want to here you (in general) voice them verbally!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Normally, and this is gospel truth.... topics are picked with about 5 mins notice, as the show goes on...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Well I hope someone wants to talk about Stargates
I've been reading that thread forever and would love to see what others think of them and most specifically the one that is supposedly in Iraq. I have always wondered why we are really there and when I came across Stargates Are Real, it made me wonder esp since Iraq is where Ancient Sumer was. I am fascinated by that whole civilization and I've been reading the various links and such inregards to Sumer, Annunkai and so on. It's seems so insane but it makes sense to me.

I also like the one member who mentioned naming the shows instead of numbers

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Lately, or, because I remember early on, where an announcement like this was made before the show, saying what was going to be discussed, or was I dreaming?

Anyway, I like the fact, once again that the show is member driven.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join