reply to post by soficrow
This is a tough undertaking in fact I believe you cannot encompass everything that needs to be said.
1. Idiots who knows what an idiot is?
If they think differently than you do, are they an idiot? If they prescribe to the unpopular theory are they an idiot? Columbus believed in the
unpopular theory too you know. The word Idiot is a hard word to nail down.
2. Government agents these are the easy ones to spot right? As they think differently and believe the popular and or unpopular theory. Hmmm sounds
like you, and me and the next guy to post under me and the guy above.
3. Promo trolls, ok so if they come on and say “Hey check out my gold buying site, I have the best prices evaar”!! troll yes. As far as damage
control goes if someone came and told me “He is not a crock he is the real thing, only sells gold at discount to Patriots”! If I believe it I
deserve the consequences.
4. Social engineers these people try to wake us up to their ideas and ways of thinking? Wake up to my idea, sound familiar? Mmmmhm.
5. Writers, these people research and convey their info to us not to help us but them?
Win, win situation if you ask me if a person gives me information and I learn nothing, I am the loser there because of my ignorance.
As far as whats right,what is wrong and what is missing, I say everything.
I say tomato you say tomato, darn!!! That never works out in print!!
So I believe we all are all of these things but this thread I think you did for reason #5
Although a troll will come along and claim 1-4 for you I am sure.
Hope this helps, or do I?......