It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro: bin Laden is a CIA agent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
And per this idiot WW3 was to have started a couple months ago. I SO believe him about Bin Laden and the CIA.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by Jechu
Well... I don't think that is really "new news". It is "known" that the CIA trained, paid and gave weapons to Bin-Laden when the Afghan war against the Russians.

Glad you put "known" in quotes there, since no such thing is known, and the facts are quite the opposite. I've already posted extensively about this particular bit of disinformation, or noninformation, or, more properly, LIE all over ATS, and I grow tired of repeating myself to those who will not hear.

Believe what you will, I actually do KNOW better. That, of course, doesn't mean that you can't believe in any fantasy that floats your boat. You are most welcome to.

CIA also trained, paid and gave weapons to the "Contras" in central america,

That they did, and did pretty well. I'm still trying to figure out where the problem with that is. Actually, the only problem that I can find is that the CIA should have done it right the first time, and sent more people in against the Sandinistas before they managed to take over, rather than trusting the job to a few independents, who had their own little games to run.

and Pinochet in Chile, paid to get Chavez out of the government in Venezuela (but failed some days later).
Some say even Montesinos (right hand of Pres. Fujimori from Peru) was CIA.
I can't speak to that, having no actual knowledge of those events, but your track record is 50/50 so far, so maybe, maybe not.

So yes, I wouldn't doubt Osama is (or was) CIA,

Bin laden is not now, nor ever was, CIA. What he IS is a convenient excuse to get things done that properly ought not BE done. That's the only reason he still breathes - because he provides a convenient scapegoat for events that are now far out of his reach. Yes, they DO appear to be working together on the surface, but the end goals of each is vastly different. Rather than working together, they are more akin to strangers travelling in the same direction who have not actually gotten to the forks of the road.

Fidel is right again.

AGAIN? When was he ever right the first time?

[edit on 2010/8/27 by nenothtu]

Well, some would disagree...

The BBC, in an article published shortly after the 9/11 attacks, stated that bin Laden "received security training from the CIA itself, according to Middle Eastern analyst Hazhir Teimourian."[1]
In a 2003 article, Michael Powelson of the Russian journal Demokratizatsiya wrote:
It is difficult to believe that the United States played no role in the operations of the son of one of the wealthiest men in Saudi Arabia. Indeed, it is much more likely that the United States knew full-well of bin Laden's operation and gave it all the support they could.[2]
A 2004 BBC article entitled "Al-Qaeda's origins and links", the BBC wrote:
During the anti-Soviet jihad Bin Laden and his fighters received American and Saudi funding. Some analysts believe Bin Laden himself had security training from the CIA.[3]
In a 2006 InDepth piece on Osama Bin Laden, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation published that,[4]
Bin Laden apparently received training from the CIA, which was backing the Afghan holy warriors – the mujahedeen – who were tying down Soviet forces in Afghanistan.
A Der Spiegel article in 2007, entitled "Arming the Middle East", Siegesmund von Ilsemann called Bin Laden "one of the CIA's best weapons customers." [5]
Hillary Clinton has mentioned funding Islamic extremists "the people we are fighting today we funded twenty years ago", she explains that this has included recruiting "Mujahideen" and importing the "Wahabi brand of Islam" from Saudi Arabia [6], but she did not mention Osama bin Laden personally neither the CIA.
According to ABC News correspondent John K. Cooley, the Carter Administration allowed Sheikh Omar Abdel-Rahman, later revealed as one of the conspirators in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, to come to the U.S. to recruit Arab-Americans to fight in Afghanistan against the Soviets.[2][7][page needed]
Andrew Marshall, a journalist for The Independent newspaper describes the Al Kifah Refugee Center in Brooklyn, which raised money and trained foreign volunteers for Afghanistan, "a place of pivotal importance to Operation Cyclone, the American effort to support the mujahideen," and also the place where several of those "connected" with the 1993 World Trade Center bombing were "recruited."[8]
According to author Steve Coll,
Overall, the U.S. government looked favorably on the Arab recruitment drives. ... Some of the most ardent cold warriors at [CIA headquarters at] Langley thought this program should be formally endorsed and extended. ... [T]he CIA "examined ways to increase their participation, perhaps in the form of some sort of international brigade" ... Robert Gates [then-head of the CIA's Directorate of Intelligence] recalled. ... At the [CIA's] Islamabad station [station chief] Milt Bearden felt that bin Laden himself "actually did some very good things" by putting money into Afghanistan.[9]
Robin Cook, former leader of the British House of Commons and Foreign Secretary from 1997-2001, believed the CIA had provided arms to the Arab Mujahideen, including Osama bin Laden, writing, "Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan."[10]
In conversation with former British Defence Secretary Michael Portillo, two-time Prime Minister of Pakistan Benazir Bhutto said Osama bin Laden was initially pro-American.[11] Prince Bandar bin Sultan of Saudi Arabia, has also stated that bin Laden appreciated the United States help in Afghanistan. On CNN's Larry King program he said:[12]
Bandar bin Sultan: This is ironic. In the mid-'80s, if you remember, we and the United - Saudi Arabia and the United States were supporting the Mujahideen to liberate Afghanistan from the Soviets. He [Osama bin Laden] came to thank me for my efforts to bring the Americans, our friends, to help us against the atheists, he said the communists. Isn't it ironic?

Larry King: How ironic. In other words, he came to thank you for helping bring America to help him.

Bandar bin Sultan: Right.
Monte Palmer, senior fellow at the al-Ahram Center for Strategic Studies in Cairo, believes that "it now appears that the American-sponsored jihad in Afghanistan was the first step in transforming the jihadist movements of Egypt, Iran, and Pakistan into an international network capable of challenging the United States. A coalescing of the jihadist movement would have occurred with or without Afghanistan, but the Afghan experience accelerated this process by years if not decades."[13]
According to Iranian state-owned Press TV, FBI translator Sibel Edmonds, who has been fired from the agency for disclosing sensitive information, has claimed the United States was on intimate terms with the Taliban and Al-Qaeda, using them to further certain goals in Central Asia.[14]
According to author David N. Gibbs "a considerable body of circumstantial evidence suggests ... direct Agency support for Bin Laden’s activities."[15] Both Bin Laden and the CIA "held accounts in the Bank for Credit and Commerce International (BCCI)."[15] "Bin Laden worked especially closely with Gulbuddin Hekmatyar"[16] who Gibbs calls "the CIA’s favored Mujahiddin commander".[15] Gibbs quotes Le Monde as saying bin Laden was "recruited by the CIA" in 1979, [17][15] Associated Press as saying a former bin Laden aide told them that in 1989 the U.S. shipped high-powered sniper rifles to a Mujahiddin faction that included bin Laden,[18][15] and Jane’s Intelligence Review as stating Bin Laden "worked in close association with U.S. agents" in raising money for the Mujahiddin from "vast family connections" near the Pakistan-Afghanistan border.[19][15]
Munir Akram, Permanent Representative of Pakistan to the United Nations from 2002 to 2008, wrote in a letter published in the New York Times on January 19, 2008:
"The strategy to support the Afghans against Soviet military intervention was evolved by several intelligence agencies, including the C.I.A. and Inter-Services Intelligence, or ISI. After the Soviet withdrawal, the Western powers walked away from the region, leaving behind 40,000 militants imported from several countries to wage the anti-Soviet jihad. Pakistan was left to face the blowback of extremism, drugs and guns.” [20]
[edit]Opposing View

[edit on 27-8-2010 by VenusOnTheHalfShell]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynxlynx

Fidel Castro: bin Laden is a CIA agent

www.jamaicaobserver.com

HAVANA, Cuba — Fidel Castro says al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden is a bought-and-paid-for CIA agent who always popped up when former President George W Bush needed to scare the world, arguing that documents recently posted on the Internet prove it.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Fidel Castro is a bit dim.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Fidel Castro: bin Laden is a CIA agent.

SO WHAT'S NEW?

[edit on 28-8-2010 by OrionHunterX]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by lynxlynx

He's a subscriber to Bob Chapman's International Forecaster and he has invited Daniel Estulin to talk about Bilderberg.... all this with his life experience I'd say he's pretty much woken up

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
bin laden WAS a CIA agent.

He's long since dead.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

if you think they are wrong you will be labelled... TRAITOR or unpatriotic...

Funny how it goes both ways, isn't it?

If you do believe that a bunch of whacked out Crazy fringe lunatic muslims hijacked some airplanes and flew them into the building because they, like a lot of fringe muslims, hate this country, very openly, and talk about how they want to attack us all the time......if you DO believe that, then other people like you come out and say "SHEEPLE! OPEN YOUR WAYS YOU SUCK!" among many other things.

Pot...meet kettle.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
just the type of material we were all looking for. our assumptions were right. bin laden is just a front used by TPTB to scare the world into buying into their #!

when will politics be something that isnt tampered with behind the scenes, the concrete evidence is also pouring out regarding obama being a sham...

what a dark world we live in, only god knows the dwelling of all eternity for these types of corrupted souls.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

www.greenleft.org.au...

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Another thing that I always thought was strange and in my opinion gives credit to this post is Al-Zarqawi. Around '05 and '06 when Iraq was "really bad". The Media would show Al-Zarqawi, the most wanted man in Iraq at the time,shooting what appeared to be American (or at least "western") style weapons and would give speeches with what appeared to be American made AR rifles in the background. If weapons were so easy to get from countries such as Syria and Iran as we were told, why would this guy and henchmen have what appeared to be an abundance of American made weapons laying around.
On the other hand Fidel Castro did allow the Soviets to point nuclear missiles at the U.S. and in doing so he demonstrated how much he dislikes the U.S. I would believe that he still Hates the U.S. and would jump at ANY chance to discredit the United States Government.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by max1985]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by max1985]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
As much as I would like to agree with his ideas, I find it hard to being myself onto Castro's wavelength. We have to remember he was a lying, corrupt, greedy, dictator who for years & years deprived the Cuban people of even their basic human rights. He was the posterchild for bad politics & bad choices. He allowed things like forced labour and the execution of political prisoners, he isn't someone who can be trusted to any degree.

I just don't like the thought that he COULD be saying this things to get on friendly terms with desheartened Americans, as he is probably as Anti American as they come, saying Anti American things to gain the support of Americans. I do see how this is possible given recent affairs in the US.

However, with my feelings on Castro aside, I do believe Bin Laden to be either a ghost or an operative, created by the US & UK governments to justify war in the Middle East, a bit like how a sexy picture of a popstar can often sell the album over the awful musical content. You can't just go to war without good reason, so they sold us an image, an image of a man, and told us he was very dangerous, evil infact, and we bit. This is exactly the same as the body image psychology used by record companies to sell music they know is fake, and awful, but boy does it pay once people fall for the ploy.

I also believe in SOME of the conspiracy theories behind 9/11, but to believe them all would be disrespectful of those who lost their lives that day. I think this was an American on American attack, part funded by the UK government too, to force the American and the British public to believe that war in the Middle East is just, and the right thing to do. Bush was as corrupt as they come, and something tells me he's not only guilty of war crimes, he's guilty of one of the biggest, most dangerous cover ups in the history of the modern world.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
From what "I" understand, the Bin Laden (liability) was a CIA agent whom was eliminated in a deep bunker within the Afghanistan mountainscape by a bunker buster dirty bomb which used GPS locators utilizing echo ranging sensor data which narrows the target data to an acceptable range for a 3 dimensional computer diagram for accuracy.

I won't post a source for this information, even if I had one. This is for informational purposes. I've heard enough disinformation to last many lifetimes. That's enough already. The 'terrorist' rant is getting quite old and lame don't you think especially when it is being used for the wrong purpose.

The US has the technology to eliminate anyone, anywhere. This is why it is so important that this technology does NOT get in the wrong hands. It's use must be audited very carefully from here forward.

"In Defence of the Nation", not Offence.
Rogue 'agents' have No business playing with America's Fire.
Big difference.
Peace or Death?
I 'prefer' peace.
U?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone seem the least interested as to why after a period of being dormant as a former leader does Castro decide to attract media attention and what better method by provoking the U.S. and not only citizens mentioning the link between former presidents and a family that was directly linked to them. We all are very aware of the Laden family holdings and their key partnership with the Bush and not only family. So is there anything new to point out or the fact that the mere mention of wikileaks assures you extra coverage across the U.S. media.

Dear Castro,

We have been down that path many times before, so what is it you would like this time, perhaps to allow your brother to remain in power ?.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
The CIA has tried to assassinate Mr Castro over 600 times. Its unbelievable...they tried everything, poisoning him, infecting him with TB via his scuba diving gear, they even paid off his wife to shot him but he looked her in the eyes and told her to go ahead if that's what she wanted...she burst into tears couldn't do it. This man is a legend, i believe he was a lawyer in his youth, Guevara was a doctor and they gave it up in order to create a revolution. Hes old and i guess he knows his days are numbered. This is why he has chosen to speak out against the lies we have been fed by our governments.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Excellent thread, glad it's finally out there becoming known to the masses.

Both bin Laden and the Bush family are in business together and have been for decades.

Link provided to the many websites acknowledging this joint business association. It was the CIA that invented Al Quaeda as an excuse to start the 'WAR ON TERROR". Google search link.

www.google.co.nz...

www.google.co.nz...

bin Laden was a CIA operative up until the day before 9 11 (probably still is-just quietly)

Why would Bush give the "NO AIR STRIKE" order on the very day of 9 11?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I don't have to like Fidel or what he's done to Cuba, but I do "trust" him. A man like that, world class, old school revolutionary, from back in the communist heydays of the Cold War... Gotta respect someone who's stayed alive in CIA's face for so long, even without the Soviet Union to protect him.

Of course, him saying this isn't exactly the first I've heard about it. Just confirms what everyone seems to know.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
bin laden WAS a CIA agent.

He's long since dead.

Benazir Bhutto spoke about Bin Laden's death
and then she was killed... coincidence?

(this was censored by BBC, btw... I wonder why
)

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by VenusOnTheHalfShell

Well, some would disagree...

And, as I noted in the post you quoted, they are welcome to.

Folks are welcome to believe any old thing they read and take it for gospel, even things that mislead, and yet have qualifiers such as "considerable body of circumstantial evidence suggests ...", string together entirely unrelated things and imply that they are related, "Some people believe..." ad infinitum.

My days of keeping the world safe are done. Someone else can shoulder it and forge ahead. Like I said, I'm just going to hide in the weeds and watch it self destruct while people are off chasing smoke and mirrors. There comes a time when one begins to realize that saving people from themselves does no one a service, and in fact allows the gene pool to increase to the point of reducing the collective IQ.

You can lead a man to knowledge, but you can't make him think.

[edit on 2010/8/28 by nenothtu]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

It seems obvious that there are those out there who would find it 'useful' to tie a Castro figure to the CIA Bin Laden asset/agent conspiracy or rather well accepted knowledge, by now.

All these games folks play with one another.
Where does it ever get them?
Happiness?
No.

Then what's the 'point'?
Empire?
For whom?
Are they happy?
No.

They know this well enough and the most 'tyrant of Be's' live the most paranoid and disconnected lives of any on the planet. THIS, my friends, are how and why they become psychotic in the first place. I know a few of these powerful folks, though not very well, by 'my' design, and I can tell you one thing is for certain, they are NOT happy and never will be. They could own the world, and it will not satisfy the emptiness that resides inside, by design, an intelligent One.

Happiness is simply acknowledging the value of others, to learn from that which is different from you, (everyone) though unfortunately there are so many followers today that inherently will not get respect from 'tyrants that be' by natural design. Tyrants don't respect themselves therefor how are they to respect another? There never has or ever will be respect for a slave, a subject. It is unnatural. No one really benefits from the 'relationship'. They all suffer equally though in quite different means.

Folks know this deep inside though for some reason refuse to acknowledge it. Are there spooks on this site. Of course, all the time, every second of every day. We, ats folk and spooks alike, post with the attempt to awaken All to 'some' truth, a perspective perhaps that may have gone unnoticed though could be beneficial to all concerned. The spooks awaken others in subtle though often deceptively since they do not own their own actions. The ATS folks usually just speak the truth as they assume to know it. I prefer the latter, personally, so do the spooks. It's natural. Yes, just be yourself, 'You' or rather U. Life is very, very short in your fleshy shell.

The NSA is quite a powerful entity and can watch whom ever they like, whenever they like. This is well known within the 'community'. Who really benefits? What good is a world where 'everyone' and I mean Everyone is running around paranoid of one another. I am constantly amazed at all the tricks I have experienced personally, over the years.

Most are much less clever than they assume and often end up tricking themselves in their own End. If one is less than 100 years old, they are really just a 'child' in this world, are they not? Life is too short to get caught up living a lie of Divide and Conquer. All parties lose. Yes, they do, time and again.

From here on out, Regardless of who you 'think' you are, what cape you wear in private or in public, just be yourself and stop following the agendas, motives, lies, manipulations etc. of others. To be yourself while doing No Harm unto your fellow man is the ideal and has been a reality in many past civilizations. The 'Villages' of the past often saw every villager as an asset in one way or another. They all had a role to play, a skill, gift to share. All benefit when all are allowed to just Do as only 'they' can do as a 'unique' creation.

When one accepts 'payment' for this or that, without respect for one's self, their individuality, their uniqueness, Does this not make one a slave/subject to the will of 'another', regardless of supposed financial or asset gains of supposed power? Power comes from being who YOU are. That is UR power. It IS.

If your going to make a difference in this world, make it a positive/possible one. Psychopaths are psychopaths because they are unhappy. This should be obvious. Just try loving your brother, your neighbor from here forward. You just might rediscover happiness. There truly is happiness in simplicity. I couldn't imagine wanting the stress associated with working in an NSA facility of 20,000 spooks and 100,000 foreign agents all absolutely paranoid of one another.

Please, evolve for the benefit of all. We are 'all' supposed to be bettering ourselves every day. That is your point, is it not? Create as only you can. Ok, enough blah blah for now. Good luck? folks.

Oh, the most recent trick I've witnessed. A pet trojan labeled some pictures of land I had in my computer with BP. I wasn't humored. I wasn't scared either. Disappointed, yes.

Never assume that if you are watching another, that they are not watching you. It all catches up to U over time does it not? It always does. Cease and Desist all the foolishness. It is Not in your favor individually or collectively.

'Good Night'?
Your choice.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Ive always thought that Bin Laden was "American made" so to speak. This makes me wonder if Suddam Hussein was as well.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by -Blackout-

Not sure if you are replying to my first paragraph which after reading it a second time could be taken a different way. For the sake of that assumption, I read it again, though chose not to edit it for some Reason. I'll stick to the original version, some get it, some don't.

Bin Laden American made?
No.
CIA made?
Yes, though that wasn't the 'only' acronym agency involved.
I just hope the flokes on both sides of the issue have learned from their mistakes. The Light Always Wins in the End by 'intelligent' design. Everyone 'should' know this by now, yet many continue to wear blinders unto themselves and their neighbors.

All one can do is Do their Best with what they Are given while livin.
I'm still trying to do what "I" can though I do look Up for guidance.
It's quite late here.
Time to dis-connect.
'Good night' folks.

Sweet dreams or Wicked nightmares.
Your choice.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join