It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snooki faces trial for being annoying

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

(CNN) -- Reality TV star Snooki must prove in court next month that she was not annoying to people when she was on a beach in Seaside Heights, New Jersey, last month.

Police charged the 22-year-old star of MTV's "Jersey Shore" with disorderly conduct and creating a public nuisance when they arrested her on July 30. But a prosecutor added a municipal ordinance violation of annoying people on the beach during a court hearing Wednesday.

Snooki, whose real name is Nicole Polizzi, did not attend Wednesday's hearing. Her lawyer, Raymond Raya, appeared on her behalf to enter a "not guilty" plea on all charges, according to a Seaside Heights Municipal Court spokesman.

Polizzi faces up to $3,200 in fines if found guilty of all charges. The disorderly conduct charge could also carry a 30-day jail sentence.

Source

I'm posting this because to be frank I'm related to this.... this...... this...... well never mind.

Hopefully BTS finds this interesting....

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What suprises me is not that Snooki got charged, but that the rest of the cast of that show managed to avoid being charged.

[edit on 8/27/10 by Hefficide]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I don't know what's funnier....that a cast member is getting cited for being annoying, or that there is a law in Jersey against it....(isn't it kind of a birthright?)

Sorry, just had to drive through Jersey once, and with your 10 miles before you can turn around roads, and signs the size of small paper plates, it's an experience I NEVER want to do again....

join