It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Free Clinic in Gulf slated to open soon already seriously over burdened with patients making appoint

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Free Clinic troubled by MASSIVE increase of patients in New Orleans, Gulf region — “It’s QUITE DISTURBING to me” (VIDEO)

What on earth does this mean to the already over burdened medical facility which is under funded ? Is BP going to come in make good on the care for patients in need of care from the effects of the Gulf Spill?

How many more people in the coming months, and even years will appear for help with their medical conditions related to this catastrophy?

It is disturbing in the fact that people are in need of care and yet not one word mentioned about BP's responsibility from lost wages to underlying medical developments from the toxic air, water and and food supplies?

This is absolute maddness folks and heads do need to roll!

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

DAHR JAMAIL: [F]rom what I’m seeing, the crisis seems to continue to get worse, more and more people being made sick living along the coast, blaming the use of the dispersants. Meanwhile, BP and the federal government and the Coast Guard and NOAA, among other federal agencies, continue to pretend as though everything’s just fine. And actually, right now, it seems to be the worst I’ve seen it yet.

Reporter: Gulf crisis “worst I’ve seen it yet” — Increasing sickness among coastal residents, DISPERSANT use blamed (VIDEO)

www.floridaoilspilllaw.com...

[edit on 27-8-2010 by antar]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Great thread I agree with you 100%. I live in NC, I feel so helpless and angry when I see these videos of whats going on there. Angry is really not a strong enough word. I drive a truck and have seen the gulf many times, even lived on the gulf in Florida for a while. I cant believe what they have done to such a beautiful place. I feel a really strong need to do something, but I don't know where to start or what to do. Maybe the members of ATS can come up with a starting point, and we can get some kind of protest or something going. Who knows what we could together as a group. Any ideas out there? Peace and love to all.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I don't know what is happening your topics are the first I have heard of it.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by starseed33

I understand! there have been some links at the end of videos I have posted that could be a starting point, sending money for me as so many other concerned ppl is just not an option, so I do what I can to send the info out, to keep looking, keep talking and discussing. The more it becomes viral the more attention it gets, the better the chance of something happening that is not part of this devious and evil plot.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by antar

I don't know what is happening your topics are the first I have heard of it.

Ahhh! Ok here are a few of my threads about it but you can find hundreds of really informative ones on the BP forum:

Most Recent Threads Authored By antar (500 Max)
Thread Title Last Post by: Last Post Replies Forum
New Medical Study: Fisherman who cleaned up oil are suffering from “CHROMOSOMAL ALTERATIONS” antar 27-8-2010 0 Deepwater Disaster
BREAKING: Feds now “CONCERNED” about OIL RELEASE from seal antar 27-8-2010 1 Deepwater Disaster
Free Clinic in Gulf slated to open soon already seriously over burdened with patients making appoint antar 27-8-2010 4 Deepwater Disaster
Dead Birds Found on Modoto Island off Louisiana coast antar 27-8-2010 8 Deepwater Disaster
BP's Deep Secrets antar 25-8-2010 4 Deepwater Disaster
Here's what President Obama didn't see when he visited the Gulf Coast: a dead dolphin rotting in t antar 25-8-2010 2 Deepwater Disaster
A Day In The Life Of Antar... (tragedy of Course) antar 25-8-2010 4 Rant
Project Gulf Impact Out on the Waters Today antar 25-8-2010 14 Deepwater Disaster
The Connection between Chernobyl and BP Disaster antar 24-8-2010 5 Deepwater Disaster
Iraq Reporter floored by discoveries in the Gulf of Mexico antar 24-8-2010 64 Deepwater Disaster
Brad Pitt says he’d consider death penalty for those responsible for the BP oil disaster antar 23-8-2010 112 Deepwater Disaster
Names on ATS I've Never Seen, yet they are hardwired in... OldDragger 22-8-2010 141 Members
FDA, NOAA Not testing samples for Deadly heavy Metals in Fish (Video) antar 20-8-2010 4 Deepwater Disaster
Something you should know about the BP contract workers responsible for spill antar 10-8-2010 0 Deepwater Disaster
Scientists find sea sponges share human genes antar 7-8-2010 19 Origins and Creationism
BP Alpha and Omega (Emminent worse case scenario) antar 7-8-2010 15 Deepwater Disaster
Paper: Corexit appears to be washing up at Gulf beaches; Biodegradation “may not be happening” a antar 7-8-2010 26 Deepwater Disaster
Steven Seagal Tells Off BP British Petroleum After Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill.mp4 antar 5-8-2010 32 Deepwater Disaster
Breaking News: Oil Gulf Air "Unsafe" antar 5-8-2010 9 Deepwater Disaster
OIL Bubbling up from under the sand! antar 5-8-2010 101 Deepwater Disaster
Doing 'IT" (Viideo) antar 5-8-2010 4 Jokes, Puns, & Pranks
Six teens drown in Shreveport's Red River antar 3-8-2010 18 Other Current Events
Matthew Simmons "We have now killed the Gulf of Mexico" antar 3-8-2010 22 Deepwater Disaster
Where Are the Toxic Plumes Now? antar 3-8-2010 17 Deepwater Disaster
H1N1 D225G Transmission In Singapore antar 26-7-2010 6 Diseases and Pandemics
Censored Gulf news: People bleeding internally, millions poisoned says 'EPA whistleblower' antar 22-7-2010 263 Deepwater Disaster
Remember the Life and beauty pre-BP antar 22-7-2010 4 Deepwater Disaster
Deepwater Drilling, How it Works (Short Video) antar 20-7-2010 3 Deepwater Disaster
How to get out of school vaccines antar 20-7-2010 42 Diseases and Pandemics
Symptoms after being out in the rain... antar 18-7-2010 49 Deepwater Disaster
"Careful planning wins a war thousand miles away".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 27-8-2010 by antar]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Just wanted to bump this back up for the night crews. I am just stimied by the lack of coverage for the ordinary citizens on their behalf. I especially worry about the unborn, the true innocents when we see pregnant woman playing and splashing at the supposedly safe sea shore, I mean really if Obama and shasha swam in it it has to be safe right!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
We were able to keep our posts up there on the top page yesterday and I felt a little bit of hope that we might have had someone read one of ours that had not heard that news before.

Today I am less sure. All I can think of is TPTB saying"yeah what are they (meaning the rest of the populace) gonna do about it? Sue us ahahahahahah?!!

Maybe our prayers are the only answer anymore.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
You know, Our Lady of Guadalupe is the only American vision of Our Lady where she is pregnant. What you said about the young mothers and soon to be mothers are particularly vulnerable.

All I can think of is to use my prayer or any prayer for Our Lady to intercede for us with God. I don't know if you are Catholic or not, but in case you are not, we don't worship any one but God and God alone. We pray to Mary and all of the Saints that came before us so that they can intercede for us to God and hope that our little prayers will be "bumped up" on their way to God.

[edit on 2782010 by Starbug3MY]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This thread was already started, yes? Just a few hours before you started this one, actually.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, New Orleans is a very populated, very poor region. IS anyone actually saying this is due to sickness related to the spill?

[edit on 27-8-2010 by justadood]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I reported, that I had bloody noses while living in Gulfport, that I had not had, for decades.

I went to the Dr. last week, and was prescribed Nasonex, but have, no allergies. My nose has been running non stop, since, May! When I lived in Gulfport.

Also, and I am a little freaked about this, I was injected with something that they told me would not only help me with my runny nose, but, also a foot problem that has been coming on for years since my participation in ballet and gymnastics. Some sort of steroid, was all I was told.

I was ordered to come in for bloodwork at 8:00 am the next day, but, the nurses were not there when I showed up!

I have never had allergies in my life, while I have had summertime colds...what was I injected with?

I will find out!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

do you often let doctors who you dont trust inject you with unknown syrums?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

Yep, because my husband was sick and tired of my symptoms, and he MADE ME go to a clinic in Kentwood LA for my symptoms!~

Yes, I did, because the other alternative, was not pretty!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

well,

be sure to report back on the steroids they gave you for your foot!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Please contribute to the discussion already in progress.

Free Clinic Director troubled by Massive increase of patients in New Orleans

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

top topics

join