Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Flags, harder to gain than stars?

page: 2
32
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I know this is a stupid question, but here goes. I know that you flag a post on the top of the page, but how do you go about starring a post?




posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by peewee1263
 

Normally you can click on the little blank star shape just above the "posted on" date.
But you can't do it in the Board Business forum, in case that was puzzling you.



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thank you for your swift reply. I finally see what you're talking about!
I don't know why I missed that before.



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Bah, I'll take you both on. That said I've been here a lot longer.



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI
 


Same in the Intros forum.



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Bah, I'll take you both on. That said I've been here a lot longer.




FLAG WAR FLAG WAR FLAG WAR!!!

Intrepid you called this on yourself! Let it begin!

MMN vs Mask vs Intrepid, to the flag death!!!

ps- anyway we can do one of those WWF back-stabbing things where we join up right when MMN thinks its one of those no-holds-barred royal rumble things, and then we join forces in time to wack him with a folding chair and we high 5 each other while people boo us?

pss- MMN...see what you did? YOUR FLAG HATING has gotten us Intrepid readying to destroy both our flag hoards...You fool...you blue loving fool!



[edit on 28-8-2010 by Mr Mask]



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Flag this thread...

Don't Flag this thread





So.... now that this thingamajig is full...



Now what?


[edit on 28-8-2010 by zorgon]



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by peewee1263
 


Peewee1263.....


I know this is a stupid question..


Well.....

.....now that you mention it.....


Cheers
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Ummm.....Mask.....

Listen mate.....

Treppy's got a few flags there.....

What to do, Mask.....what to do.....



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So.... now that this thingamajig is full...



Now what?



I think we can take out MMN, Mask and Intrepid combined if we join forces.




posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Ummmm.....Mask.....

I think we're in a spot of bother.....



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit
 


cry me a river buddy!





Flags:
Stars: 1207

Threads Started: 314
Total Replies: 7,402
Post Count: 6,674


source: my profile page.





posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's not like flags and stars are some kind of precious commodity to be horded in case the shtf in some distant future event.

If I can spread a little joy and "atta boy" around on the www., so be it.

I give flags and stars to people with clever user names, good spellers, people that know the difference between there and they're, students, even trolls if they are in the least bit amusing, women that show themselves in their avytar, saxophonists, people that wear bifocals, bald men, dog lovers, amputees, and poets. I even flag and star people that I know hate my guts.

For God's sake; it's entertainment not a competition sport. I do however get a hint of a popularity contest in progress.



[edit on 28-8-2010 by whaaa]



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
I give flags and stars to people with clever user names, good spellers, people that know the difference between there and they're, students, even trolls if they are in the least bit amusing, women that show themselves in their avytar, saxophonists, people that wear bifocals, bald men, dog lovers, amputees, and poets. I even flag and star people that I know hate my guts.



You left out cross dressing homophobic transsexual midgets!


I star and flag them all day, every day.
The Ballsy little buggers.




posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
It's not like flags and stars are some kind of precious commodity to be horded in case the shtf in some distant future event.


Whaaa.....

They're not?


Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I had to post just to see how blue my bar was...
That's all... carry on.




posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
I had to post just to see how blue my bar was...
That's all... carry on.



oh .... those things are suppose to have blue in them???



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
i've given u 4 flags. now u should have 51. which means u have more experience

peace



posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Mr Mask
 


Ummmm.....Mask.....

I think we're in a spot of bother.....


YOU started this! Now we have half the board's power-flag-owners looking to hunt us down and destroy us...

Man MMN...another fine mess you got us in to.

I think I'm gunna go befriend "Whaaa". I hear he flags homosexual cross-dressing midgets...and I could use all the flags I can get.



posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask




I think I'm gunna go befriend "Whaaa". I hear he flags homosexual cross-dressing midgets...and I could use all the flags I can get.








Gracias, Amigo!






top topics



 
32
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join