It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS: You Should Be Proud We Spy On You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
The criminal federal government has decided that the American people should be spied upon by our own spy satellites.

Previously, the CIA and other criminal federal agencies, were prohibited from using spy satellite technology to spy on our own shores. There were extremely tight controls over who could use the satillites and how they could be employed.

Today, those controls have been destroyed, along with any personal expectations of privacy, as our criminal federal government holds a gun to our heads, takes our money, then uses it to enslave us.

Charlie Allen, DHS Assistant Secretary, comments on the DHS now being able to use spy satellites against American civilians: “This is a development all Americans should have great pride in.”

You can see him hang his head in absolute shame as he says it, staring down into the ground, because subconsciously he knows he’s a lying propagandist.

Who does the criminal American government truly fear?

"Terrists" or "Patriots"

You be the judge.

Of course, the DHS also thinks you should be proud that they now have roving x-ray vans that travel around cities zapping your car to see what's inside of it.

Joe Reiss, of American Science & Engineering, comments on the use of x-ray roving vans zapping your vehicle while you drive around: “From a privacy standpoint, I’m hard-pressed to see what the concern or objection could be”

Joe's company got the multi-million dollar contract from our criminal federal fascist government to build and deploy the technology.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
THey are afraid of the patriots obviously, but I feel that the time for an actual change for the better is just on the horizon, but it probably won't be pretty to start off with.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Robbers always have a lookout man, a fence, a bag man, and a boss.
This is just Ford era mass produced robbery, so you have mass produced surveillance...

And It says right in the Patriot act and some of the following acts, that the
Patriots, home schoolers veterens, gun owners, and talk radio hosts are the terrorists.

Of course it takes minimal investigation to see what's at the other end of the pointy finger is where the danger lies, which is why it is becoming illegal to film the bad guys and their minions the police, in state after state.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Star to bring up the awareness level as a reminder that just a decade ago, we'd never think this would ever happen..I know, I've been in the trenches about this very subject with a friend of mine about the gov sniffing our mail..

Flag because it came directly from MSM.

just confirms what I've already believe since 911, have a mind set that they will and can do anything they want when they want, it's a gov free-for-all...who's able to really stop it.. eerily sounds like a statement I read in a good book a million times..

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Disgusting. An illegal branch of an illegal government supported by an illegal act of congress. Americans have no rights and haven't had since 1913. Well I hope those satellites can see me flipping the bird at them.

/Q

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Charlie Allen, DHS Assistant Secretary, comments on the DHS now being able to use spy satellites against American civilians: “This is a development all Americans should have great pride in.”

You can see him hang his head in absolute shame as he says it, staring down into the ground, because subconsciously he knows he’s a lying propagandist.

This isn't a man hanging his head in shame, it is a man addressing his audience in a condescending manner. He tells his audience what to think and chooses to show no respect for us by refusing to look into the camera. It establishes an aura of authority, which the weaker masses respond to, accepting his message as truth.

Look into his eyes, you can't see any emotion behind them. That is a man who is giving you an order, and he expects you to follow it.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I am proud.

I am proud that they still fear the masses enough despite all they've done, to spy on us. I am proud that we still register as a threat on their radar.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by eNumbra]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eNumbra

They are getting ready for the final blow out.

The end of the dollar.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How can you people just sit there tapping away, day after day, stagnant? C'mon! Get up and do something. This is it!! The moment you have been waiting for! Go! GO! Rise up and answer the call of freedom. Get mad as hell and don't take any more!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

The government will implode on its own.

No socio-economic system that is predicated on violent looting can sustain itself for long.

Historically, fiat currencies have a shelf-life of about 30 years before they self-detonate.

We have been officially off the gold standard since 1969, so we are past due for a total economic meltdown and currency crisis. After which the federal government will become defunct.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I don't know why people worry so much about being spied on by satellites... I spend a lot of time on planes, and in my experience most of the planet's landmass is covered in clouds a lot of the time, rendering them useless. There is new satellite technology that can see through clouds and smoke, but they aren't commonly used yet, afaik.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NeuronDivide

American spy satellites are the equivalent of the Hubble/Spitzer pointed down your daughters cleavage instead of distant galaxies.

Here's an image of the center of the milky way, which is entirely shrouded in dust and ionized glowing plasma clouds:

To think that American spy satellites don't have the technology to see right through the clouds in spectrum like the infrared is ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

I just read about the new GPS Earth wide satellite system going online. I am sure these satellites, besides the GPS, are also multi range optical satellites as well. That is why the military has their own Shuttles, can't have those satellite capabilities to get into the wrong hands, the American public.

As always my cousin anarchist, S&F.

top topics

join