It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler ‘had Jewish and African roots’, DNA tests show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   
hey a.t.s. how you guys doing
I was reading a article that was publised by a catholic university[jesuit] and what ran in the telegraph on 24th of august 2010 about hiltler not having arian blood and infact he was from Africian/jewish blood
telegraph

I would really like to hear what the community think of this being that it was a jesuit University? can the word be belived after Hitler being called a great catholic by some jesuits?, is Hiltler death ever proven behond a doubt? Or was he on a boat to south America being that so many of his henchmen having being caught worldwide?

Saliva samples taken from 39 relatives of the Nazi leader show he may have had biological links to the “subhuman” races that he tried to exterminate during the Holocaust.

Jean-Paul Mulders, a Belgian journalist, and Marc Vermeeren, a historian, tracked down the Fuhrer’s relatives, including an Austrian farmer who was his cousin, earlier this year.
A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in their samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews[ex/]
love to hear what you guys think?? thanks for your time guys!!
DID HE DIE OR ESCAPE TO JAPAN?? AND IS THAT D.N.A .BULLCRAP

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

[edit on 15/8/2010 by johnny c]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Playing devil's advocate for a minute here, what is with the MSM always tring to dig out dirt on Hitler proving he was maybe a smidge hypocritical at times?

Some Jewish media tychoons need to get over it already.

I also see having black ancestors is flavour of the month. Afterall Jesus was apparently black, Queen Cleopatra was apparently black... now Hitler is black. Who next? Ghandi?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Manolete

HeyManolete, I know it gets to be a laugh,where would you get it? I didnt belive it for a second, Jewish i heard reports of this before but the Africian part just bobbles the mind.
I agree its all just msm rubbish
thanks for the reply

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I think you need do some research on who the 'Berber' people are. They are not africans but caucasians living in Africa, so these dna results don't point to Hitler having any african ancestry I'm afraid. Also I don't see a link to the original article (just goes to a picture), did they mention African DNA? It seems that this dna could have come from either the berber/arab people or it could have Jewish origin, they can't tell which.

Some researchers have looked at the rumour that one of Hitler's grandmothers got pregnant whilst working at the house of a wealthy Jewish family, (Rothschild I think), so he may have had Jewish ancestry that way. Even if that wasn't true many people are a lot more 'mixed up' genetically speaking than they may think.

I really think that racial purists and people like Nick Griffin of the British National party should do the decent thing and get a dna test. I would really love to see him try and to put a spin on having Jewish or African dna, he might have to end up sending himself home from Britain

[edit on 28-8-2010 by DrHammondStoat]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Jonny c, i looked up the article and it seems the telgraph are being misleading in their headlines. Algerians, morrocans and berbers are not black Africans but that is the spin the telegraph have put on it. Tsk Tsk Telegraph! Anyway it just goes to show how ridiculous the idea of racial purity is when hardly any one is 'pure'.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

Hey DrHammondStoat,thanks for your informed repies mate,I should of had a closer look at the Article,i was in work while i posted it.
lol,I agree it would be some sight seeing ol Nick get out of this one
now that id pay for!! and id even pay for his ticket home.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
also here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on 8/24/2010 @ 12:09 PM

six pages

Hitler 'had Jewish and African roots', DNA tests show

same title

top topics

join