It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yet another suspicious aircraft (seconds before the 2nd impact).

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seventh
Now I have everyone`s attention, I think we can all agree on one aspect of this topic, and that is... No matter what that chopper was up to, there was indeed a chopper there, so the $64,000 dollar question here is, (curtsey of radar) that chopper knew there was an unidentified aircraft heading towards them flying at an irregular altitude and none conformal flight path, at a speed way behind the capability of any other aircraft known to be around this zone at the time (choppers belonging to either NYPD, T.V.Crews, or possible military units). It is a safe bet this chopper had picked up on the unknown craft hurtling towards them, a few minutes before impact, why did the crew not relay this information to the relative personal available, instead of reacting in the most unexplainable way conceivable, and headed instead, to within metres of where it was to crash?.

And this is EXACTLY why we need a new impartial investigation (and not one with Kissinger at the helm).

Every single tax-paying citizen of the United States of America should have the opportunity to submit one question and have them answered!!!!! I'm sure there would be many duplicate questions so it shouldn't take too long!

I bet they conducted trials like that back in the good ol' days when the government feared its people. Now, good gawd, has that ever turned around!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

They were so interested in burning buildings as soon as WTC2 was hit, they buggered off.

Or that they were warned off by ATC or the NYPD to avoid mid air incident

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I am trying to respect your point of view but after reading your signature 'quote' I gotta say, you are very misinformed.

9-11 was NOT an Osama job. Firstly, he denied it. One would think if he was behind this than, he'd stick a feather in his turban and gloat about the unprecedented victory he had just pulled off!

Secondly....he's still 'free' and the USA is not even looking for him anymore. If he was responsible for killing 3000 people on our own land, wouldn't you think he'd be hung by now?

I don't know about you but if I am wanted for running a red light, 'they' would trace and find me within a day.

So Dave.....you're wrong. This was NOT an Osama-job. This was a Globalist job.

You do realise that Al Qaeda released the martyrdom tapes of many of those involved in the atrocities of 9/11.

TJ

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
That helo did film the second impact. As you can see from the footage the helo wasn't as close to the building as perceived on your video.

www.dailymotion.com...

TJ

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Another view of 2nd impact. If the helo in the first video was really that close then it would have appeared in this video.

www.youtube.com...

The helo in your video posted appears close to the tower, but is in fact some distance off. It certainly isn't as close as it appears to be as you would be able to see it in the above video.

TJ

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
That helo did film the second impact. As you can see from the footage the helo wasn't as close to the building as perceived on your video.

www.dailymotion.com...

TJ

The chopper in the video can be seen clearly moving away from scene shortly after the impact, and would have a completely different pov as to the captured footage in your link ie - rear window perspective.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyjo
Another view of 2nd impact. If the helo in the first video was really that close then it would have appeared in this video.

www.youtube.com...

The helo in your video posted appears close to the tower, but is in fact some distance off. It certainly isn't as close as it appears to be as you would be able to see it in the above video.

TJ

In response to your 1st reply, you can check any footage captured by none independent MSM resources of the 2nd impact and this chopper cannot be seen in any, here we have probably the only footage out there from an independent source showing the 2nd impact, with clear signs of an event that has never been seen before nor commented on, draw your own conclusions.

If the chopper was distanced then it would have appeared a lot blurrier as the device that captured it was focused on the North Tower.

Some food for thought... Ask yourself why footage from a complete amateur using a few hundred dollars worth of camcorder has a far superior image clarity, than the multi million dollars worth of high tech cameras used by the relative MSM that day?.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Seventh wrote

Just as unnoticed as his arrival, the chopper departs, no matter which agency, military, NYPD, or whichever Dept. that chopper belonged to, the crew had a brush with death, and a miraculous escape that warranted a whole heap of media attention, and not to mention several guest spots on reality T.V. shows that depict brushes of death etc, etc. But to this day I have never seen any reports associated with this aspect whatsoever.

Here you go. No conspiracy. Footage from the helo and eyewitness testimony of the second aircraft impact.

Segment at 04:38

www.youtube.com...

The helo was NYPD trying to ascertain if a rooftop rescue could be achieved.

The helo story surfaced many years ago and appeared on Rense.

www.rense.com...

Rense published the idiotic story of how the helo (NYPD Chopper) had controlled the second Boeing in.

www.rense.com...

TJ

[edit on 29-8-2010 by tommyjo]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I like Remy's video the best....

it shows the camera shake and a pigeon flying away startled, before the plane hits....

Couple of explosions methinks, triggered to coincide with the impact, but slightly out...

What else shook the camera a second or so before the plane hit??

This helicopter thing seems a distraction to me.....

..but those tremors that shook the camera(and this is not the first time we have seen tremors on camera fractionally before impact...there are other examples we have seen here on ATS...)...they have a significance as they confirm the myriad eyewitness testimonies of office workers and fireman who all swear they heard explosions before planes hit...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Quite a lot of misconcetions, regarding matters of aviation, I see....

You`re a pilot, are you saying helicopters do not have radar etc?.

No....THAT kind of helicopter would not have any radar.

AND...any radar on board a helicopter (military, mostly) or an airplane (like airliners, etc) is NOT used for ATC, nor will it track aircraft targets....what we use it for is WEATHER depiction. And avoidance.

Certainly, the military has the types of radar systems to track other aircraft, and even to aim weapons. Civilians don't have that technology.

Possibly, the chopper MAY have had TCAS installed....but, I doubt it.

Anyway, this is an irrelvant discussion....the helicopter had no advance knowledge of any sort, of the inbound UAL 175.

There is so much misinformation/misunderstanding surrounding those events --- and this results from the fact that most people are woefully ill-informed in matters invovling aviation. It is difficult to adequately explain/describe, especially in this Internet chat/discussion type forum. Take years of actual experience to fully grasp these concepts.

Occasionally, a video is useful...when it's one that describes reality (not some of the nonsense that spews from YouTube, so often).

This one puts a good view, for laypersons, on the perspectives from the air traffic controller's point of view, and in their own words. THIS is reality!:

Google Video Link

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I am trying to respect your point of view but after reading your signature 'quote' I gotta say, you are very misinformed.

9-11 was NOT an Osama job. Firstly, he denied it. One would think if he was behind this than, he'd stick a feather in his turban and gloat about the unprecedented victory he had just pulled off!

I would refrain from going to those damned fool 9/11 conspiracy websites for all your information, if I were you. First, the denial was a written questionarre sent to bin Laden in care of the Taliban by a Pakiatani newspaper, and there's no way the Taliban ministry of information would ever let Bin Laden release any direct statement statement without heavy editing. Second, Bin Laden DID admit "stick a feather in his turban and gloat", as he released a video admitting his bunch was behind it in a taped broadcast on Al Jazeera. Al Jazeera is a favored broadcast medium for Al Qaida so they almost certainly have their own methods of authenticating the broadcast.

This is neither here nor there. I posted the quote to prove that the 9/11 attack isn't all some Bush manipulation, as both Demos and Repubs who are natural enemies in all other regards acknowledge it was a terrorist attack. This whole "it's all a Bush conspiracy" bit is getting as stale as blonde jokes, particularly since Bush isn't in office anymore.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by benoni
I like Remy's video the best....

it shows the camera shake and a pigeon flying away startled, before the plane hits....

Couple of explosions methinks, triggered to coincide with the impact, but slightly out...

What else shook the camera a second or so before the plane hit??

This helicopter thing seems a distraction to me.....

..but those tremors that shook the camera(and this is not the first time we have seen tremors on camera fractionally before impact...there are other examples we have seen here on ATS...)...they have a significance as they confirm the myriad eyewitness testimonies of office workers and fireman who all swear they heard explosions before planes hit...

Good grief. Will you people never stop with your idiotic theories? It isn't fractionally before impact. The Boeing impacts and the fireball then emerges. In the video you are commentating on the impact is obscured by the building in front. It simply takes a while for the fireball to appear in the video Remy posted.

TJ

[edit on 30-8-2010 by tommyjo]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join