It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Orders Massive Military Fuel Stocks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I truely hope this is the begining...
I have come to the conclusion that the earth needs to experience a (non nuclear) devastating war...

There are conflicts that can not be solved by talking.. I hate to see innocent people die... But for future generations, we must clean the slate..

With that being said.. I hope WW3 starts soon.. Lets deal with the problems we have caused so our children and their children can pick up the pieces and progress humanity.

I also hope it leads to a 1 world Govt.. Imagine, no more pissing contests and fights between our selves.

Like I said before.. Without all of these wars, I feel we would already be deep into space and maybe on other planets by now.

And for those of you that will tell me to go fight .... If I could I would.. Because of legal problems in my past, I can not join.

I paid a large amount of money to have my record expunged... Because of the offence (15 years ago) I am not able to join.. I tried right after 9/11 and again 2 years ago with the help of an attorney. No/No/No is all I heard.

I would happily be on the front lines.. Alot of my friends and family are fighting.. I would love to fight by their side.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
A lot of these deals have to do with higher-up financial manipulation.

The way it works is that certain responses to particular moves, are to some extent "predictable", in the financial markets.

Remember 9/11, and the stock deals that seemed to be "in" on what was about to go down?

Crystal balls not needed...when you're making it happen.

Israel is a big part of this "game". You don't need an MBA to figure out that when Israel does something relatively "big", that the financial titans will be taking up their respective positions.

Anyone notice how precious metals have been really moving up aggressively the past couple of weeks? Gold hitting highs?

What would have been nice is for "them" to tell us what they were planning on, so we could make some money too!

But that's not the way it works. By the time the little guy hears about it, it's only because the big guys are ready to set the fools up, empty their wallets, and then move on to the next scam.

But, on the other hand, things do happen, and this seems to be the largest fuel purchase in the history of Israel, someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

SO, could be something really is up, in a military sense.

Regardless, in the meantime, the insider elite scum, those who are writing this script, are making big bank on the whole thing.

JR

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Perhaps this has something to do with the decision to stock up on so much fuel, posted from another thread on ATS

Originally posted by seataka
The contrived oil scarcity and the global warming hoax to reduce consumption because of "greenhouse gases" may be a suitable guise AKA "cover story" AKA "shore story" for a coming rapid shift to a little ice age. of course if they have even a limited nuclear exchange in industrialized cities... the amount of carbon soot caused by the burning of plastics (compare quanity of plastics versus 1945 Nagasaki) - will result in a worldwide nuclear winter scenario.

Even the oil spill, may be related, as a preemptive strike, a desperate one, to reduce evaporation in gulf waters to WARM the earth in preparation for a limited nuclear exchange.

Whatever country controls the most oil will fare a bit better with warm alive citizens instead of frozen starved ones

<< 1   >>

join