It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a question/idea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Okay so I have heard and seen a few things on a way to pull electricity out of electromagnetic waves(which pass through us at all times). This would allow for low powered systems to run off seemingly nothing and it is a form of ZPE. All it does is slightly disrupt the radioactivity which is a good thing... As fast as the waves pass by it doesn't do enough to disturb communications but it still has good source of energy.

Let me know what ya find.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Theyarelying]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I don't know, the more and more I think about it, having any kind of unnaturally occurring wave flowing through our bodies, probably isn't a good thing. Maybe all these radio waves are what is giving us cancer and making us age so quickly.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
1st things 1st, leeching current off of radio waves isn't ZPE, it's EM induction. It can be done with a great range of EM frequencies, but to maximise efficiency the induction loop (basically an antenna that gathers the energy) has to be 'tuned' to the frequencies you expect to harvest from.
This method of power transmission is convenient in that you don't have any messy wires, but it's inefficient (even at it's best) being orders of magnitude less than a wire at any reasonable distance, affected as it is by the inverse square law. (imo in these days when energy sourcing is becoming a genuine issue, this is a bad thing).
You still have to get the energy from somewhere, burning fossil fuels or whatever, and it still has to be delivered to the transmission loop - which involves wires.
It's a neat gimmick, but really, to save the effort of actually having to lean over and plug something in, rather than having to put it down near a certain spot on a certain table to charge it, I'll go for the wire and plug.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Tesla also had ground connections for better transmission.
However there might be an air only and a directional system
of wireless.

Tesla made cone and flat coils to push ether sound or pressure
waves with voltage.

Tuning is critical as in the video.

Tesla would most likely have a sophisticated system of remote
tuning and metering to stop the free loaders.

Some sort of wireless system might be good for a new Haiti
infrastructure with all the good deed money going in there.
Of course if any Haiti UFOs come back just go underneath and
get some free power, Earth to Sky. Alas these hoaxes might be
anti Tesla agents just funing with us.
ED: We know Tesla made wireless power that no one can
duplicate such that we must relate to Tesla in his own science.
Tesla knew about EM and E and M but never talked about them
as being the slightest involved in his work. The workings of the
voltage from the unconnected coil, like an antenna, must have
been the mechanism of wireless power.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by leira7
I don't know, the more and more I think about it, having any kind of unnaturally occurring wave flowing through our bodies, probably isn't a good thing. Maybe all these radio waves are what is giving us cancer and making us age so quickly.

Actually you're right about one thing radiation causes cancer along with things like cig's that "jolt" out our genes. See there is something that happens to living tissue when radiation hits it... It can either kill the cell, mutate/evolve it or do nothing... Cancer is a mutation from the cell nuculi turning its growth/evolve switch on or off... Which can kill or make the cell grow out of control and it can effect the other cells close to it. Even one and only one cosmic ray hitting you can give you cancer.

Oh and thanks for the info guys. I need to learn more about Tesla, anything simple you can throw at me? I know physics so it won't be hard for me to catch on.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Theyarelying]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The many Tesla statements about the ether being a storehouse of
energy has been modified to say momentum.
Thus the speed of his aircraft at 300 miles per second.
Which everyone thought either great or impossible.
Tesla did not use E or M or EM to capture and control the
momentum in the ether.
Tesla made ever increasing voltage pulses and thus no
power loss and greater and greater force accumulation
as sound/pressure waves at the speed of light.
In fact there is a note in Whittaker the interaction in
coils of wire exceed the speed of light and thus Tesla
energizes coils very quickly.
Tesla science has been completely over run since 1943 at
his death by lies of the holders of technology which in the
main is the department of defense and office of science
information if the suggestions of Bill Lyne seem accurate
in his "Science Dictatorship" work.

So you need not any science of today.
Read and understand Tesla and see if you can answer
science questions of today using what Tesla has taught
us to understand since 1892.

ED+: Tesla science is contemporary science and is suppressed,
that is the entire conspiracy as Tesla was banned for anti oil
and AC science.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yes, ignore contemporary science and instead join the pseudo-scientific cult of Tesla
Look, the dude did some smart things but to dismiss science in favour of his wilder, unsubstantiated claims? That's a fairly unscientific approach. But then science = bad, right?

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

Tesla invented the alternating current and did not get credit for it at the time, everything he did was not way out there or wild, when he died the government took all his stuff and developed it secretly again without giving Tesla credit. Might want to look into the Tesla Coil, there is good information on Tom Bearden's web site.

www.cheniere.org...

Nikola Tesla (Serbian: Никола Тесла; 10 July 1856 – 7 January 1943) was an inventor, mechanical engineer, and electrical engineer. He was an important contributor to the birth of commercial electricity, and is best known for his many revolutionary developments in the field of electromagnetism in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Tesla's patents and theoretical work formed the basis of modern alternating current (AC) electric power systems, including the polyphase system of electrical distribution and the AC motor. This work helped usher in the Second Industrial Revolution.

en.wikipedia.org...

In alternating current (AC, also ac) the movement of electric charge periodically reverses direction. In direct current (DC), the flow of electric charge is only in one direction.

AC is the form in which electric power is delivered to businesses and residences. The usual waveform of an AC power circuit is a sine wave. In certain applications, different waveforms are used, such as triangular or square waves. Audio and radio signals carried on electrical wires are also examples of alternating current. In these applications, an important goal is often the recovery of information encoded (or modulated) onto the AC signal.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by john_bmth
Yes, ignore contemporary science and instead join the pseudo-scientific cult of Tesla
Look, the dude did some smart things but to dismiss science in favour of his wilder, unsubstantiated claims? That's a fairly unscientific approach. But then science = bad, right?

Tesla science is real science.
From 1892 he lectured about coils.
It takes a lot of copper to do that and might have had some
copper miner backers.
His coil vibrations propel a ship at 300 miles per second.
Why would he lie to us.
He never made a statement he could not back up.
Some one knows for sure and it ain't you.

top topics

join