It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Argument Took Place Yesterday In My Local Inn

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Why do you even bother? This country is going to suffer some horrors someday, and, I think it’s well deserved.
They have turned their backs on the 9/11 families and victims, everything that has happened, and, that will happen is due to their shallowness and wickedness.

We are not the same people our forefathers where, we are a nation of greedy idiots, our current conditions prove this.

I have been dealing with the same circumstances since 2002 and many of my “good friends” turned their backs on me for years, only to apologize in recent times, I do not have the time, or, desire to rekindle any relationships with borderline retards so I told them to get lost, when you let them go, you will be see that you are better off without them.

While Americans are out looking out for "al caca", "terrorrrrristss" and Obama the terror Muslim, the bankers and Wall Street have bent them over a barrel and are screwing them to no end (much to their enjoyment) .

They hate us, they love their tormentors and abusers, and it’s really that simple.

I think that the best thing we can do for ourselves is, prepare to leave the sinking ship.
They will never wake up because; they are fundamentally different from us, they incapable of seeing the truth and will try and kill you, should you attempt to help them.

Its why the Elite do what they do, when they say that the commoners are stupid animals, they are right, the thing is that you are different, as am I and everyone else who understands what the NWO is going to do.

We need to worry about ourselves, why worry about people that hate you?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
the conspiracy theories feed these peoples paranoia. Some ATS members evacuated their homes during the BP oil spill for gods sake, another member has actually bought a cave system they can hide in when 2012 comes, I kid you not. Now tell me thats not crazy?!

A cave system? I am intrigued, I couldn't help but laugh when I read this not because I thought it mad or crazy but I had visions of Batman and Robin. In regards to thinking its crazy I wonder how many people, that had labelled the owner of the cave crazy will be queuing up wanting refuge if something does kick off in 2012?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I feel for you brother
But please please dont let this kind of idiot hold you back.

I too have found myself in situations with so called know it all a##holes and at times they can make you feel stupid or worse even doubt yourself.
When surrounded by people like your friends who arent willing or lack the confidence to stand up for what they believe in these people jut goad the group mentality and catogorize you into the crazy conspiracy nut box.
Sadly these people make up a large group of the population and they have the audacity to believe that they know best and the idea that the government is covert and manipulative is ludicrous.
The only solace I can offer is that if and when all this info becomes mainstream fact or all our rights are stripped from us these people will be screwed but they will probabaly still think they have all the answers.

Keep the faith man Ive been doing research on my own topics for years now and have learned that I cannot talk to anyone about it , then thankfully I found my home here on ATS, even the people here who debunk or challenge you , well at least they dont dismiss you.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by samhouston1886
I have been dealing with the same circumstances since 2002 and many of my “good friends” turned their backs on me for years, only to apologize in recent times,

This is exactly the reason why I tend to try a little too much to advise people that maybe there is more to it than just a few people with box cutters. You see the number of times people have phoned me up and said to me that they were sorry and that maybe they should have researched the subject before quick firing put down (almost always they follow up with what do you know about 2012?.) Suddenly there is a thirst for knowledge from them and it fills me with hope.

I realise its not always possible to convince everyone of foul play in regards to 911 but I just wish people would look for themselves you know, instead of taking the piss out of me for mentioning such an idea.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by muzzleflash

It's just one of those things you cannot know unless you were personally behind it yourself.

Or unless a proper FBI investigation is done, just sayin like.

The U.S. authorities had warnings and didn't act on it. The problem now is we have these terrorists living amongst us, and plotting the next strike. See recent Canadian news where three men were arrested with bomb-making equipment.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
All I can say is good thing WTC 1, 2 and 7 all fell into their own footprints. By themselves. Due to fire...and being the only buildings in history...to do so...did it on the..same..day...umm nm.

/Q

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I have this problem with my friends and family. They all know that ATS is my favorite site. Sooooooo the minute I mention anything opposed to the MSM, I get good natured teasing. I just let it ride. No point in getting an argument going.

Every once in a while they will mention something surprising to them from the MSM and I almost always have the opportunity of saying, "Oh yes, that was a great discussion on ATS Last Week. lol

Mahree

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hey mate, first off, I enjoy your posts a lot. Second, I didn't read through the whole thread because I understand completely where you are coming from, so please forgive me if any of this has already been said...and it's not 'advice', just what I do.

I'm ex EOD, I've blown a lot stuff up, stopped a lot of stuff being blown up and been involved in enough shenaniggans to know: never trust the official story.

I don't know what the truth is, I just know I'm being lied to.

I do know over 3000 people died that day and many more as a result of that cowardly attack.

This bloke you met at dinner seems like someone who knows how to captivate his listeners. He knows his chilli facts and spouts them every time he's 'avin a curry. He's been wafflin' all through the meal and could of convinced everybody that the sky is green and water is dry.

Here's what I do when I meet people like this....

Enjoy my meal, silently agree to disagree, hope I can get this guy alone one day when he's not in charge, be nice to the bloke but let him know on the quiet that I don't agree and it's not the time or place to get into it. Get him on his own, when he's no one to impress and then talk. Coz he sounds intelligent and he sounds worth it.

Spending nights out with your mates is the best. Getting yoursen wound up over these topics is exactly their purpose. Divide and conquer. You know this mate, I read a lot of your posts.

Don't worry about the outcome, you didn't lose and remember that storming off is way better than chinning the bugger....although not as satisfying.

Thanks for a great topic and making us all have a good think. Have good weekend.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
If you absolutely have to say something about 9/11 perhaps you could give them some quotes from 911 commission members:

Max Cleland (who resigned in protest saying the white house would not co-operate):
“One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”.

Bob Kerry:
“There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version. The commission had limited time and limited resources to pursue its investigation, and its access to key documents and witnesses was fettered by the administration.

Tim Roehmer:
“We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting. We were not sure of the intent, whether it was to deceive the commission or merely part of the fumbling bureaucracy.”

You could also tell them that not only did George Bush and Dick Cheney REFUSE to testify under oath, so did Bill Clinton and Al Gore.

Hmmmmmm!!???

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Asktheanimals]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
If you ever get in an argument about 9-11 simply test their knowledge;

How many builds fell? How many planes were involved? How did the government conclude that it was Osama Bin laden?

When they don't know the answers, be sure to point out the fact that ignorant fools shouldn't have an opinion on something they know nothing about.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Fact of the matter is that we couldn't even really solve what happened to JFK...and it's been how long since that happened? What ever makes you think this would be any different? It's not sadly. As far as this subject goes and no matter how much hype there will be, it will never be completely solved. Too much time has already passed. So unless somebody finds some amazing documents saying otherwise or some other evidence (highly doubted), this will always just be something for all the conspiracy theorists to blab on and on about.

As far as i can tell...it's been shrouded in mystery and controversy for almost 9 years now...and i don't see anything different now than I did then...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

WOW!! This is truly remarkable. I just commented on an Alex Jones posting about this very issue.

I have intelligent, sane educated friends that shout me down and cut me off in mid-sentance whenever I bring up the WTC tragedy. I am baffled how and why this happens....they refuse to rationally discuss the matter.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Been there
have tried to ask people
Why did we attack Iraq when they had nothing to do with the Gravity Storm in New York On 911

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   
@franspeakfree

I have been there and more than once. I was outnumbered by the same ignorance and closed mindedness as you were and it was a waste of time. The people were actually family members. Luckily i had help in that my brother in law who is a cop agreed with me in the sense the original WTC bombing could have been prevented with prior knowledge just as 911 could have been as well. He confirmed his department was informed of several terrorist cells in the country at the same time were told NOT DO DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Basically to let it happen. This raised red flags with him and i had no idea he was really bothered by it and rightfully so. Then i brought up the free fall of WTC 7 and thermite and he agreed it was suspicious. This is when the rest of the family shut up and got quite and quickly changed the subject? Ok so we start making progress and they do not want to take that road, that path to truth? The fact of the matter is the prospect of it being an inside job SCARES THE CRAP OUT OF PEOPLE!

They simply rather embrace denial it is a mechanism of self defense. You can talk about the architects and enginers for truth, the pilots ect it wont matter. You are threatening the comfort zone no matter how inteligent and educated some people are they cant hande certain emotions and reality's at the end of the day. My buddy who is well educated on 911 and the cover up has had the same almost altercations at bars after bringing it up. Sometimes people agree and are fascinated but sadly more times not. That is why the operation was and is so successful to this day after the MEDIA constant brainwashing and unquestioning it is all people know... what they are told by the media. They have been indoctrinated in to a kind of mental slavery.

Now you know you are not alone franspeakfree at all, this goes on all the time it is a war for you're mind. Know that you are free in knowing and these people are are living a lie an illusion a hologram. Next time be prepared have someone to back you up maybe if you really want to break the mold or attempt it with the sheeple. They have to realize everything they know is a LIE! Not one man can do that they have to do the work them self. All you can do is point them in the right direction if they choose to break the chains.

If it really bothers you and you want some closure maybe you can prepare a presentation of papers and evidence in documentation and confront these people? Maybe if you have a freind that knows what you/we know they can go with you to back you up.

This is the perfect example how the cover up scares the CRAP out of people they rather reinforce denial and when that breaks down they get very upset! It is because people are scared to death of the truth a truth they know in the heart to be real! It is the fear factor.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I think you should avoid any conversation about 911 in public.
Unless you can handle yourself really well. Cause you're pushing people
into their fear zone. You know what's up. Isn't that the reason you studied
so hard? Or did you study to show everyone else what a know it all you are?

Nothing good is going to come from this guy. The only way this ever works is you plant a few seeds. See if they grow. If not, who cares? Never try to get them to swollow it all at the same time. Way to big of a pill.

You'll prolly end up gett'in yer ass beat.

[edit on 7-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by theMegaladon

Thanks for the support there Megaladon, just to follow up, I don't know if your aware but I started another thread a week later
its on my signature. By some miracle, It all worked out in the end.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Nothing good is going to come from this guy. The only way this ever works is you plant a few seeds. See if they grow. If not, who cares? Never try to get them to swollow it all at the same time. Way to big of a pill.

Randy, in reply to your post, I have learnt alot from this event and I am glad I walked away before things got out of hand, it did all work out in the end.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Well I must say I was waiting to see how you would take what I said.
I have seen brawls over this stuff. So I was trying to present that reality to you. With a bit of humor.
Anyway it seems you can handle yourself.

[edit on 8-9-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Well I must say I was waiting to see how you would take what I said.
I have seen brawls over this stuff. So I was trying to present that reality to you. With a bit of humor.
Anyway it seems you can handle yourself.

As you no doubt know I am one of the open minded people on this site, I hear what anyone has to say and then see where it goes. I am not an agressive person, however, I do get riled a little when people just flatly refuse to listen. Luckily for me though everything worked out (re: my signature) and we are now having more open minded talks now. Quite an amazing transformation really. When I meet up with them next I am going to include mossad and see where that takes me

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join