It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I wish everyone the best (listen to this song)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

>Mods, please don't remove this thread or send it to BTS, it is a personal story of mine and it is a video that really needs to be seen to help people think and be moved.<

I was watching FUSE last night and saw this song, I like B.o.B. so I obviously listened in and I liked that female singers voice, it is amazing. But back to the story, I was watching the song and it really spoke to me. It made all of these mental images and thoughts race through my mind, there are some songs that speak directly to you and this one of them.

The lyrics might not mean much on the cover, but when really listening you can understand the point of this song. It moved me thinking about how bad things are in this world and how innocent people are dying, children are homeless or abused and/or neglected, people losing their jobs, people committing suicide, others who are losing everything in their life. All they need is a wish right now.

Just think about your life, everyone on ATS has their own story and their own feelings and interpretations. None of us can judge someone else personally without taking a step in their shoes, we cannot truly understand each other because we don't share the same mind we are all people with our own backgrounds and stories, fighting for this thing called life.

Right now there are people in America, in Europe, in Australia all great places yet they have people sleeping under these same stars because they have no shelter, others have no love and others have nothing at all.

So on this day I want you to reflect on your life, your situation and think about others. How many people do you know including yourself who could really use a wish right now.

So I wish you, the current reader, that anything bad that is occurring in your life will be fixed, you shall be loved and you shall be happy. That is my wish for everyone.

[edit on 8/27/2010 by Misoir]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

fix your llink and the femle is the lead singer of paramore i think her name is haily something lol

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337
reply to post by Misoir

fix your llink and the femle is the lead singer of paramore i think her name is haily something lol

The link is fixed and you're correct the girl is from Paramore.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

makes the song even better ty for the post !

new topics

top topics

join