It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous atheists last words before dying

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
reply to post by Annee

People I have known personally over the years which means their names are none of your business. Are you trying to be a smart ass?

I think the request was for verification, references and proof. You made it everyone's business by making the statement in the first place. If you can't back it up, say so without resorting to personal insult. Just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by Bkrmn
reply to post by Annee

People I have known personally over the years which means their names are none of your business. Are you trying to be a smart ass?

I think the request was for verification, references and proof. You made it everyone's business by making the statement in the first place. If you can't back it up, say so without resorting to personal insult. Just my opinion.

Yes - - well tough. I'm 64+ and have known a lot of people in my life - - a few no longer in this physical existence.

Plus I've been in discussions on the computer since ICQ. That would be about 20+ years worth.

Excuse me that I do not know any famous people who's name you all might recognized.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Nephi, you are not being honest by saying you are torn between both sides. You are proselytizing and promoting one side. You are trying to tell us to be afraid of hell and believe.

This video is not only inaccurate in its quotes, someone could easily make a video of the fear of believers and the things they said as they died. Fear of death is one of the greatest fears of a man. The fear of fire and burning is a very real fear also. Why not combine the fears so people will follow your book of brainwashing?

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

The truth Niphi is what you must have and you will need a "good dirt brush". The You Tube video has been removed but one must realize Atheism is theory. It took a great intelligence to bring about all things and keep them all in order. I've had many Atheists ask me to prove God, Yahweh. I cannot but His prophecy does because it is history in advance. The problem is very, very few find the true intepretation of them and so the prophecies are of no accoun to them. In death we are separated from His Spirit for a little time as was even Yahshua, Jesus from His Father's Spirit. Many yrs. ago now they, scientists, said in a couple yrs. we'll be able to create life from scratch. Well it hasn't happened yet and never will. Besides they in order to be equal to Yahweh need to create their own scratch. Creationalism and a great Creator and Super Intelligence is the only answer that holds any merit. Look for Truth, It is looking for you.

Truthiron

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mike_A
I’m not sure what the point is; what impact does a person being scared on their deathbed have on the argument about whether or not there is a god? Does being about to die confer a greater understanding? Surely it is when people are calm that they are most rational.

Well first you have to believe that every person has an eternal living spirit embodied within.

Second, if you do believe in the former, who's to say that when you begin to take your last few breaths and start the transition from this world into the next that you can't see the evidence of the next.

You are basing your supposition on your beliefs, and as such it is not a well thought out reply to the OP's question. Imho.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

"I didnt believe in the shark but now its eating me" where those it?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join