It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raw Video: 'Fire Tornado' in Brazil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
An extreme draught affecting the state of Sao Paulo, fires and strong dry winds caused a fire tornado in the Brazilian municipality of Aracatuba on Tuesday.

www.youtube.com...

Oil spill in Gulf Of Mexico, Oil spill in China, Oil spill in mumbai after that. Earthquakes in Chile, and around the world. A Tsunami flood in Pakistan. Fires in California.,russia.. Mudslides in India. hmm.......... Repent.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Noobastronomer]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer
Oil spill in Gulf Of Mexico, Oil spill in China, Oil spill in mumbai after that. Earthquakes in Chile, and around the world. A Tsunami flood in Pakistan. Fires in California.,russia.. Mudslides in India. hmm.......... Repent.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Noobastronomer]

Ohh not another 2012 nutjob are you? Stuff has been gradually getting worse yes, but end of the world; nothing to prove it. Great video BTW.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This effect was observed after the nuclear bombings of Japan as a phenomenon that occurs when you has many fires that start to merge into one big fire it sucks the air into the fire generating high winds that become a tornado like object. Nice to see we dont have nuclear war to see such an amazing process

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Huh????????????

What makes you link this natural event with the need to repent?

Simply cause you had never heard of it before, or did not bother to research it?

Do you think this is like some kinda rare event that means Repent?

How about look at this video from Hawaii?

www2.wnct.com...

Or on the front page of the Oklahoma Forestry Services:
www.forestry.ok.gov...

Or even though I can not stand Wiki as a source, even they have an article on this natural (and not new at all) event:
en.wikipedia.org...

OMG, if you want to believe that the world is going to be consumed by flame, that is your right. But it is wrong to link a natural event as a reason to repent!

Deny Ignorance...by doing research!

Besides trying to scare people, you should have also done a thread search on ATS before posting this garbage 'Repent and Be saved' thread, cause this thread about the same thing (minus your doom of fire slant) started two days ago....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by lasertaglover
Huh????????????

What makes you link this natural event with the need to repent?

Simply cause you had never heard of it before, or did not bother to research it?

Do you think this is like some kinda rare event that means Repent?

How about look at this video from Hawaii?

www2.wnct.com...

Or on the front page of the Oklahoma Forestry Services:
www.forestry.ok.gov...

Or even though I can not stand Wiki as a source, even they have an article on this natural (and not new at all) event:
en.wikipedia.org...

OMG, if you want to believe that the world is going to be consumed by flame, that is your right. But it is wrong to link a natural event as a reason to repent!

Deny Ignorance...by doing research!

Besides trying to scare people, you should have also done a thread search on ATS before posting this garbage 'Repent and Be saved' thread, cause this thread about the same thing (minus your doom of fire slant) started two days ago....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ahahah your a joke kid....how old are you 13 ??in which part of my thread did i say anything about the world ending??....i was just saying natural disasters are numbering up ....and i thought the video was pretty nice ..hence im sharing it with ats ....its not my fault u failed to see the sarcasm in the REPENT comment...ahaha smile a little u arrogant A**

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Nope, not arrogrant. Just pissed off at all of the Repent and Save the World people. I had just finished reading the thread about a massive solar storm to hit the planet in 2012, and it looked like this was heading in the same direction.

Re-reading your post and how you put anything, I am sorry if I missed your sarcasm, but it is kinda hard to see. You mention all of the same things that most Doomers do, from oil spills to earthquakes, and then you say repent. And I am sorry if I am too old to be too 'hip' with all of the little smiley thingys you put on there. Do those smiley thingys mean sarcasm (and I am not being sarcastic in my question)?

However, if you really meant to be sarcastic, my humblest apologies, and I mean that. However, please do keep in mind that sacrasm is often missed in the written language, especially if it is not abundantly clear, and usually with a reference.

Good luck with your prose.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by lasertaglover
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Nope, not arrogrant. Just pissed off at all of the Repent and Save the World people. I had just finished reading the thread about a massive solar storm to hit the planet in 2012, and it looked like this was heading in the same direction.

Re-reading your post and how you put anything, I am sorry if I missed your sarcasm, but it is kinda hard to see. You mention all of the same things that most Doomers do, from oil spills to earthquakes, and then you say repent. And I am sorry if I am too old to be too 'hip' with all of the little smiley thingys you put on there. Do those smiley thingys mean sarcasm (and I am not being sarcastic in my question)?

However, if you really meant to be sarcastic, my humblest apologies, and I mean that. However, please do keep in mind that sacrasm is often missed in the written language, especially if it is not abundantly clear, and usually with a reference.

Good luck with your prose.

and um about the world ending stuff.....i really think there's too many stupid predictions about it(interesting yet stupid)lol.....but hey u never know right?...

oh and apology accepted

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
The intensity of forest fires can be quite something. Here in British Columbia when we had one of our more intense fire seasons a few short years ago, the heat generated from the advancing flames was so intense that trees would explode well before the fire arrived.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Amazing video, thanks for posting. Drought and fire this severe is not good by any means, but I don't think it is an end of the world scenario that is begining, I think climate change is most likely to blame, but we can adapt to climate change, if we recognize it, acknowledge it, and then work on solutions to live in a new climate.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
post deleted

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Reign02]

top topics

join