It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive solar storm to hit Earth in 2012 with 'force of 100m bombs'

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Im more concerned about how the government and the ptb will play off of this situation...
It definitely seems like they are preparing the masses for something with all the science shows about astronomy and ancient astronaut theory; even apocalyptic scenario week they had on history channel...almost as if they want people to react a certain way.

If there is mass power loss, from a solar storm(very possibl)e thats nothing to scoff at.

So common for people to ignore imminent danger....i guess its easier that way. better safe than sorry i always say.

Who was it that said never waste a crisis?........

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

..best Disinformation.. is to .. show everything... then deny it...

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour

Earth's axis full cycle of precession approximately 25,802 years.
Every 12,901 years, Earth is hit by Galactic Gravity Wave causing it to tilt, just as the north celestial pole and the equinoxes has made a 180 rotation. Earth is hit again causing the shift of the tilt to go back again.

So lots of numbers and information, but just a few simple questions...

Why are not all the other 7 planets tilted too? Would they not be affected the same way? Our tilt is theorized to be caused by the creation of the moon when a Mars size planet hit the earth ripping off a good chunk(s) of outer matter that formed into the moon and tilted the earth. Tilts are very different with all the planets and Jupiter and Mercury have almost no tilt with up to Uranus at close to 100 degrees of tilt.

We are talking many different tilts and rotations (both directions) with Venus needing like 250 days to rotate just once to our 24 hours. Using some theory of gravity waves tilting the planets I would think they would all have a uniform tilt since the gravity waves would be a uniform force. Speaking of gravity if this force generates from the same direction to us then why would it keep tilting us in different direction and why would the tilt degree be the same in the other direction and not some random tilt degree from the force, plus how does a even force generate different forces on a ball to tilt it in another direction?

lastly, the greatest force in the universe is a super nova and that has a radiation blast range of about 10 light years, so when people talk about 1000s, 10,000s of light years in distance for a force to reach us I do not see much of anything to it.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

..Basicly ..the understanding of the wave and its effects upon the creation of the solar system have been overlooked. according to the Planets .. would be where the plantiod is within the solar system during time of wave crossing .. and age(postion+time of creation)plus .. the matter makeup of the planetiod and material .. strength of gravity and mass of planetiod.... the wave is a megnetic gravity wave .. which is linked to the black hole .. throughout the entire galaxy..
..basicly seems most scientist in the past didn't have the wave in any calculations . which lead to much speculation... Using the wave time of crossing math would have been much easier to get with a more accurate picture of our galaxy... and solar system activity...
..(lack of knowledge on their part ..
...A Black Hole is the most dominate force in the galaxy Unquie and all things even the stars them selves are linked to it through the wave from the black hole which created them.....and the greatist force in the universe..is the Universe.. the Galactic wave is not an explosion.. it is an electro magnetic gravity pulse which pulses out of our black hole every 9802 years taking 26,000ly to reach earth .. but there is another wave right behind it ...there are atleast 2 to 3 waves between Earth/Sol/Solar System at all times and at least 3 to 4 waves past our Solar System ..causing the birth of new stars...when the conditions are right..
..Example.... think of the earth clouds.. then replace them with the clouds within the Galaxy .. as ISM... is linked to the Gravity megnetic field of the Black hole .. as this pulse jets out it travels in a 360 motion like a ripple moving along the galaxy like lighting...and it effects the material it comes incontact with ...at certain areas within the ISM when conditions or best the wave causing a chain reaction ... which creates stars... it also affects on next pass as possible creating planetiods ...depending on materials the wave has to work with .. I can't really explain how all that works for I don't have much to work with .. not much study there to look too..
...even Enstien and most mainstream scientist .. tried to figure out the movements of our planets only coming up short and haveing to create many formulas trying to explain what happens only to notice there was a big hole in the calculations all the time no matter what they did to fix it.. just turns out .. the hole.. Was the Black Hole itself..

the best guess for the Prehilion was 25800 ... scientist knew this cause Earth was easist to study... but even using this in calculation did not add up... turns out that the Prehilion for earth is 25802.. not knowing about the wave...has kept our knowledge of the galaxy and the creation of solarsystem .. held back and inturn caused .. flawed science..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour
.....and the greatist force in the universe..is the Universe..

I disagree because the universe is so large it is mostly nothing at all...., but I get your point, but I do not see how it applies here.

the Galactic wave is not an explosion.. it is an electro magnetic gravity pulse which pulses out of our black hole every 9802 years taking 26,000ly to reach earth .. but there is another wave right behind it ...there are atleat 2 to 3 waves between Earth/Sol/Solar System at all times and at least 3 to 4 waves past our Solar System ..causing the birth of new stars...when the conditions are right...

When you say "our black hole" are you talking about one at the center of our galaxy? So does all BLs have a pulse pattern, and just how does this pulse escape a BL in the first place when at its center is a singularity? You post pretty accurate numbers that must suggest we have measured it, but when we are talking 10,000 years between pulses it is kind of hard to do that. I understand that you suggest evey 10,000yl from the center of the galaxy, but then there would only be about 4 in our galaxy at any given time and then they would enter open space.

I'm not sure how this pulse creates new stars when gravity itself can do that just nicely. We can see this with Jupiter in that it is a failed star. It failed because it didn’t get the needed mass to produce fission, and so it is a gaseous planet made up of the exact material as our sun.

Is this theory based on the electric universe theory?

One last question, why would it physical move the planet and not just swap the poles since it is a magnetic force.

[edit on 29-8-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

... I don't know much of the Electric Universe theory .. but now that you brought it up I will look into it...

Light=Dark Matter(Black Holes)Explained

...Come and See: Black holes are solid(antimatter-quasiparticles) this is why a Black Hole emits two gamma rays jets..and moves faster than light(Dark matter)..Humans and everything solid or(phonons and polaritons)...Humans(solids)..move beyond the speed of light example...like when a fly is in your car and it begins to fly around it's speed is not the same as the car..yet it takes on the cars speed .. if it was to move out of the car it would be swept away by the wind which is also a (solid).. the same principle works within a galaxy...Because the Universe expanded beyond the speed of light, Black holes are able to be solid and move beyond the speed of light giving birth to Solid Matter within the galaxy which inturn gave birth to humanity.. When apply this principle to LIGHT ...light does not change in speed because the black holes move .999999 times the velocity of light ..light must be bent to be seen from outside the galaxy but can be seen by us because light waves are bent within the galaxy by the Black Hole.. Because the Black holes are the driving force of a galaxy, the galaxy itself moves faster than light...that is why we see galaxies receding from us and yet the recessions would be faster as they get farther way from each other....That is why once 2 galaxys move far enough away from eachother the light waves will soon fade causing distant galaxys to seem to dissapear...for the distance of travel between eachother is to far for the light waves to reach both of them..Because they move faster than light.. Time for us has slowed to the formation of Solid matter..

..Personal Theory...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
can look to thread with similar statement with supporting links ..

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

...I am not responsible for flawed science..

...But it only takes one miscalculation to cause many more...
...From personal experince...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

..You fail to realize that the understanding of gravity is not a complete science .. all gravity in the galaxy is linked to the Galaxy's BLACK HOLE from creation.. and all matter in it.. is link to it... the Black Hole is the Heart ..and the wave is its pulse...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
This title is guilty of being incredibly misleading.

What it should read is "SOLAR FLARE TO HIT EARTH WITH FORCE OF 100 MILLION HYDROGEN BOMBS *if they were detonated 93 million miles away*

*distance to the sun

Now when you get rid of the sensationalist BS, its not that scary after all.

The title suggests the force that hits the earths magnetic field.
This would be quite scary and no more pryde

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

...Best .. Disinformation... is tell everything ...then deny it later....
...."And the greatist trick the Devil ever pulled? ..Makeing you think he didn't exsist"...

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
[lastly, the greatest force in the universe is a super nova and that has a radiation blast range of about 10 light years, so when people talk about 1000s, 10,000s of light years in distance for a force to reach us I do not see much of anything to it.

Here are some links to other possible destructive cosmic items that may give you cause to worry about gruesome death. Sleep well! links www.dailygalaxy.com... Oh and my favorite the gamma ray burst! imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov... Especiaaly nasty from a great distant if earth happens to be in the way of the "beam"]

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
Want to see evidence of God doing the impossible, the mighty beyond belief, the brutal?

God controlling what happens on the SUN!! In an interactive way – vs – events on the Earth.

Look at the Sunspot thread on ATS. At the time of the Haiti earthquake, a sun spot appeared in the shape of the Haitian island group Then several wks later, at the time of another earthquake in a Pacific island group, another sun spot appeared in the shape of that island group. Then a short time later, at the time of the start of the Olympics, 5 sunspots appeared in the shape of the Olympic logo.

See: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Put that in your pipe and smoke it. The equation changes if there is general realization that there is an all-controlling GOD.

Oh, give me a break.

Sounds like you have been putting too much stuff in your pipe and smoking it.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
What I find hilarious are the people on here that think they are beyond nature happening. 2012 may or may not happen. But rest assured, mankind will not carry on like we are now for much longer. Something will give, and things will change in a major way. Whether that is through nature's choosing, our own hatred for each other, or God's disappointment in us. One way or another, we will be made to realize that we aren't invincible, and that life is a sacred thing to cherish, not destroy.

Regardless of any event or non-event, something needs to happen. Humanity NEEDS a reboot.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If I hear about a massive solar flare bigger than anything we've recently experienced getting ready to hit, I'll act like a big snowstorm is about to hit here in the Southern US. For everyone who doesn't know, grocery stores get packed and people stock up on certain food items. In my case, I'll make sure I have a full tank of gas, a lot of extra cash, and more than the typical amount of groceries but probably less frozen stuff. If the power goes off for only a few days or a couple of weeks, power to ATM's, banks, grocery stores, gas stations, and possibly even the city water could go down. The last thing I want to do is get out in a crowd demanding something when some store clerk says the store is closed and they can't sell anything because the power is off. If the power goes off for 2 or 3 days, some people will be in dire straits because they don't have any extra cash or supplies or ways to prepare food without power. They'll be causing trouble.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
This is already spreaded all over the wolrd, other countries started to speak about it. One of the most serious journals in Spain made it public this way.

(I'm sorry, since it is from Spain, of course it has to be in spanish).

www.abc.es...

www.abc.es...

www.abc.es...

www.abc.es...

I guess, now It isn't only us talking about it.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
...This goes on to prove that the thought of a parrellel dimension is not just a theory but a fact.. that beyond our Galaxy is the Realm of all Possible out comes of our(galactic/universe) repeating a never ending cycle along a different path...(and any galaxy mixed within this realm is merely a different version of us(our galaxy which traveled a different path meeting up with it self...so using this principle (when you look at other galaxys they inturn are you and just maybe ..you are there looking back.
(Dimensional-theory) .. we are the center of the Universe and the Universe is us .. (I think I heard this before)
my (Dejavu Theory)
...this means that .. the Galactic electromagnetic wave pulse emitting from the center of our galaxy is wave of which we can only scratch the surface of...A space time rift... which means this is a rift in time from the future and a version of your energy is carried within it =1 version of yourself in space time ... which will meet up with yourself =1 version .. (1+1)=2(a second version within space time) ..and you may not even remeber any of your past self.. for there can only be one of you at one given time meaning the 2 will merge =1(complete different version of yourself within time and you would never have known...the (black hole=god particle)a deminsional rift in space time

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   
...this goes to prove because Solid matter is Part of the (Black hole - dimensional particle) and outside the Black Hole are + solid particles(which are still part of the Black hole) are still incontact with each other in space time and as the Black hole pulses out the + solid particles of space time(the Galactic Wave)...is a version of a future or (dimensional future self(energy the Soul)..of man..

the pulse of the Black Hole =9802 means this would be a future .. rift of 9802 years of space time headed our way .. so (I will see you in the Future)... at a certain time and place maybe .. somewhere in time

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Vonour]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
So is it fair to say that when it comes to the bible and the bowl of gods anger that's to be poured out on the sun, can now be realised as a high probability along with the rest?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

..yah the Rapture is real.. and I just proved it... ehehehh
..How silly is that and in about 2 years you'll forget it ever happened cause you will within time and merged into a new Version of yourself
and the negative particles ejected from your body will carry to the ends of the Universe(Galaxy) to be drawn back into the Black Hole...

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Do you know who gave the mayans the technology and know how about the universe? They weren't the only ones to know, so did the Atlanteans too, but they opted for the negative, and that destroyed them. For the mayans, positive and their 'wonders' still stand today.

Regards, Naeem

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join