It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Calls for Audit of US Gold Reserves

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Because it is in China.

LOL. Good call.

I seriously doubt that.

The most secure place to stash gold, as the adage goes, is most likely Switzerland.

So I would place my bets that most of the gold assets would be safely stashed away in the Swiss Alps.

Um, I think he meant China 'owns' America b/c of debt, and hence the "...it is in China. LOL..."

So, dollar's tied to oil? Ewww... gives 'greasing somebody's palm' a new meaning. (Or does it??? Hmmm... when/why did that phrase originate? Was it a foretelling?)

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by R U SERIOUS
How many people posting here are over 30? I am 42 and I will let you in on a little secret, the NWO or Illuminati. they don't exist! With all your posts claiming this plot and that, then claiming the Government is incompetent, you're being ignorant. They are incompetent, but they have been planning all this since I was 11?, yep, 31 years ago, and what have they accomplished???? Nothing, but things are still going according to their plans. I love my kids and want a good life for them, But no one, NO ONE is going to make a plan so their great, great, great, great, etc. you get the point kids rule the world. The whole point of ruling the world is that YOU rule!!! Our Government, corrupt? Yes, Incompetent? Yes, Our voters incompetent? Yes Some other worldy, James Bond plot to rule the world? I don't think so

What are you talking about?
Ofcourse people want their kids and kids kids to rule the world with them, that's the whole idea of monarchy, keeping the world within the fingers of a select few families.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by hippomchippo]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

I'd like to know how many have the swastika or nazi heraldic eagle on them.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
There is no gold there. We gave it to our Anunnaki overlords.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Audit the FED first.

Who cares if the bill was nixed, keep the public on it and force it through. Then Audit the gold. Audit everybody in congress. We get audited, they get audited!

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaiinguy12

If the knox 'fools' gold was ever audited, as well as the Federal Reserve and it's IRS.....the handful of tyrants that be would surely run for cover and the term 'illegal gotten gains' along with a laundry list of other charges would follow. It is up to the people to make it happen. If they choose to remain lost in the shadows as slaves and subjects, they will remain as such until they become estranged from the very planet they were given stewardry/dominion Of.....though are paid a 'visit' time to time to set the Re-Cord >straight>.

MooooonRAker.....
Do you understand?
Yes or No?

Imagine trillions worth of assets being distributed among the flokes in folkland whereby everyone could get a 'new' start with a sensible govt. governed by the people in a bottom Up kind of fashion. Community govt>state govt. Again, the only purpose of a federal govt. is for 'defense' of the nation, not offense. It should be obvious by Now that when there is a Federal govt. there is no Accountability but rather a faceless entity controlled by those whom hide in the shadows for NO GOOD REASON.

True leadership has no need to hide. It IS and shines as it Does. True leadership is found in the 'collective' of wise council hence, 'writ of habeaus corpus'. Let's not reverse the course of man's evolution. He has come along way to only dis-A-point his kind once again? Take council with Ancients for they walked in your shoes and were 'enlightened' from time to time. It appears mankind has become estranged unto himself as unto Nature itself.

When a society manages themselves from the bottom up, mankind will rediscover the truths behind accountability, transparency, efficiency, effectiveness, Justice though most importantly Brotherhood. You are no longer in the stone age. Has the technology of mankind not far exceeded the Conscience? Just as with all things, there is Golden Mean for a Reason, a yin for that yang kind a 'thang', a positive to a negative as in the laws of Nature itself (true science). Just look at Energy itself. It always seeks a certain balance, does it Not? Of course.

It's never too late to take a step in the right direction. I often wonder why the 'tyrants that be' choose not to see the error in their own ways and take the lead to take that step in the 'right' direction. It is in their better interest whether they believe in a Soul.....or not. The evidence is continually being written on that wall they placed between themselves and their fellow man.

It's interesting how some choose to view themselves as a 'royal' this, 'special' that when they are quite aware, or should be of ALL the mistakes made by their own relatives, past and present. They were subject to birth defects as any other human and many received these effects because they chose to intermarry within their own genome which DNA did not have in mind. Scientists know this by now though the tyrants that be apparently continue to live isolated, paranoid lives.

Just Do the Right Thing, regardless of 'who' you think you are. Hey, I'm proud of my family's background as well and are aware of their mistakes as well. The human, humanoid and ET (to satisfy all perspectives) races continue to evolve, or not. They either learn from the lessons of the past or are doomed to repeat them.

The game is Up. Awareness is increasing exponentially for a Reason. Please take heed from here forwad and just....."Do the Right Thing". Reality is created everyday. If it is to be 'your' reality, make 'your' own decisions the best you can and when in need of advice, give your 'brothers' a try. Perhaps all beings are a part of 'YOUR' puzzle though a valid piece of 'that' puzzle. Oneness is a reality evident throughout the cosmos with the exception of that purgatorial rock known as Earth? The cosmos is quite large. You are Not alone by a 'large' margin. You have always had a choice.

Security in numbers is a law of nature though for some reason the 'flokes' have been instructed otherwise. They pay the price every day. Come Together. If you are a community, Act like it and make your reality a reality, one Village at a time. It truly takes a village to raise a child. Love and Understanding is 'that' vital ingredient of which continues to go unnoticed or rather unpracticed. All continue to suffer the consequences.

Truth is, you ALL create your own reality every day.
"On Love and Dragons" by Rainer Maria Rilke comes to mind once again for 'some' Reason.

If something does not make sense, you can bet your 'bottom' dollar, it was not designed to. Trust this logic. Trust your ability to be Rational and to apply Reason in a collective fashion when necessary. It has always been necessary.

Come together folks.
Time is ticking.
.....and the cosmos is Right On Time.

'Good Luck'.
That's not necessary.
Flip a coin?
Do you see the logic.....
or lack of.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sigh I respect Ron Paul so much for what he does but I can't help feeling that this will have little effect on the overall monetary situation.

Here's hoping I'm wrong and this actually starts something.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
it's about time we audit ron paul. apparently he is hogging up all the awesome.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
All I can say to this is..
2nd line (=

DIVERSIONS

Love and light

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If Americans knew the consequences of auditing it only to get very bad news about the gold reserves held they would fight tooth and nail to not allow it to be audited. They couldn't give a damn about the long term consequences of such actions...Most people would rather live a lie in relative comfort than facing the truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join