It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Qaeda's First English Language Magazine Is Here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

They get their info via meetings, no idiot would blow themselves up because of what they read in a magazine, they have to be desensitized, it takes months of preparation. And why English? and why don't the western world also blow themselves up as its clear this sort of BS prints also get to them?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Page 31: "Make a bomb in the kitchen of your mom."

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I thought 'Make a Bomb in the Kitchen of your Mom' was kind of clever. Other than that, I have nothing to add.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

I don't that particular article was clever. It really does tell you how to make a bomb in the kitchen using readily available ingredients/components.

I'm fairly certain I've committed an offence in the UK by reading it.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by LeBombDiggity]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Does anyone know where I can place a subscription? I like the look of that mag.

All ATS usrs should buy a copy or print one off. Might make you look bad, but at least nobody will talk to you on the bus/train/plane etc...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeBombDiggity
reply to post by Monger

I don't that particular article was clever. It really does tell you how to make a bomb in the kitchen using readily available ingredients/components.

I'm fairly certain I've committed an offence in the UK by reading it.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by LeBombDiggity]

If you look like a middle eastern, or live next to a mosque, they are watching you lol

Trust me, they are, they can, and they can lock you up indefinitely. So overcareful what you buy now
The ingredients might be there without you even knowing..

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Meetings, magazines, articles, pamphlets, religious books, believe, news, revenge... i believe it is mixture of all of this which makes a person blow him/herself up

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

How the hell would you even be able to distribute this magazine, print it in such high quality and sell it without being traced? This is BS...i bet they have the address written inside:

"Published my Osama Bin Laden and Co,
7836 Tim Osmon lane,
Mountains of Afganistan.

Distributed by the CIA. All rights reserved"

Mail orders anyone? we also accept cheques/checks!

edit: Al Qaeda Ltd, is a trademark of the CIA! LOL.....

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Serizawa]

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Serizawa]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Haha!

You have to pretty naive to fall for this one!

Yeah! they must be really desperate!

They're starting to have some real difficulties around the world in their propaganda efforts to convince the public and control the public's opinion about this fake organisation.

Maybe the friends of this guy publishes the magazine?

There are of course insane rabid brainwashed radical Islamists out there right now fighting for their insane goals of having a fully sharia controlled Middle East.

And there are now even some of the more moderate Muslims fighting as Jihadists against the invading forces because some in their families were killed by bombs and/or by the invaders.

But which people benefited the most having them do so?

Who benefited the most to paint ALL Muslim's as radical religious nuts and barbarian child eaters?

which people benefited the most to create the myth, to create the situation and then manipulate the Muslims to take up arms?

Which people would make a lot of money during this process and at the same time would increase their sphere of influence from a possible 100 year ongoing war? (statement by either Gates or Rumsfeld)

Who are benefiting the most from this vicious cycle?

BBC documentary: al qaeda never existed

"The Power of Nightmares." BBC Documentary - Must See video 1-3!

Google Video Link

Al Qaeda Doesn't Exist (Documentary) - video 1-3

The New American Century - must see video!

Google Video Link

[edit on 28-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

I only watched one of the videos(the power of nightmare) and truly made me sick and at the same time learned so much.

I never knew that much about Al-Qaeda, although I knew about the influential figure, I didn't know his ideas changed due to his suffering under torture backed by the West.

It is truly a sad story, that this man was a Western idealist, he believed in education etc but turned in to extremism because he was exposed to extreme and harsh environment.

No wonder why people are willing to kill themselves just to inflict a small amount of pain to West.

It all makes sense zzzz

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Yeah! some things are definitely not what they seems to be by first appearance.

"The Power of Nightmares" is a very good video documentary which everybody on ATS should see to broader their perspectives.

Did you watch the other videos I posted - especially the important first video?

Peace!

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
It is my personal opinion that Al-Qaeda is a product of the "Financial" government, thus this magazine is in actuality run by a branch of the CIA...I also think the typo "mom" without kitchen or basement following it..was purposely put there, they overwhelm you with subtlety, cowards moving in the shadows, manipulating much, much more than just people.

posted on Sep, 7 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Al Qaeda a CIA front? What about al shabab in Somalia, red mosque followers in pakistan, jemaah islamiyah in Indonesia, Abu Sayyaf in Philipines? I think all these extremist groups prove that organizations who create suicide bombers with mundane tools are very existent and numerous

top topics

<< 1   >>

join