It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Prediction on who would start WWIII and launch an EMP attack against America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Military Prediction on who would start WWIII and launch an EMP attack against America

I often ponder what the chances are of America being attacked by a nuclear missile by having it explode above the country so that it would be disabled by the electromagnetic pulse rather than simply destroying a city.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-8-2010 by intrinsic]

eternian.wordpress.com...

Mod Edit: Breaking News Forum Submission Guidelines – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26/8/2010 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I couldn't get more permission than from the author to copy more than that, sorry. Let's see my comments: Guy's take this seriously and protect yourself, because even if there is no attack, you're risking a solar flare which can have the same effect. There's a link on the bottom of that article on cheap ways to protect yourself.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It's a subtle hint towards the fact that Babylon is here now.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Almost laughed at this guys prediction that Japan will turn on America when we are partnered to attack China and then invade us and take over our coasts after exploding an EMP over our country.

Talk about a shot in the dark.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Looking in on some of the threads around ATS and other websites and forums, msm...pretty much everywhere lately, you would almost think your own Americans would be the ones guilty of such an attack.

I don't mean to be obtuse here, but people are sick and tired of the lies, hate, government control. Rebuild from within is the message I'm getting.

I don't agree with the methodology of such change evoking events. But the government is no longer swayed, moved or obliged to change at the demand of a peaceful protest.
What I see, read, hear...is very unsettling.

Let's just hope we can keep the clock from striking midnight.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by bad man incorporated]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Final Solstice

Don't ever laugh at Japan nor the idea that they could become an enemy! I know you are not laughing at Japan, just the thought that they could turn. If there's a 1% chance that US citizens can turn on the USA because of foreign policy then the chance is much greater that any nation can turn on US. Japan was once an enemy already as was Germany. The big difference here is that most people know who Hitler was, but what about Japan's then leader? Doesn't matter as much when it comes to Japan if you know the Japanese spirit.

Much of the world's most advanced electronics are developed in Japan for US companies that then use China as their manufacturing base. The Japanese are good at everything they do, without the need for leadership. I'm not Japanese but if I could pick my ethnic brain all over again, it would be that of an average Japanese!

They easily have enough nuclear material in storage to surpass the US or Russian nuclear stockpile, maybe BOTH combined, should they decide to arm themselves! This is a highly obscured fact in military & intelligence circles but a fact nonetheless.

Read the first few paragraphs of this 1997 article concerning Japan EXCEEDING China by EIGHT TIMES in weapons usable plutonium within 3 years. This was 13 years ago and that was just plutonium. 32 Tonnes by 2000. Plutonium is far more efficient than any grade uranium and a gazzilion times more toxic. I'd rather eat an ounce of 80% uranium than be within a foot of an unseen molecule of plutonium.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Atlantican]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by intrinsic

Who would launch an EMP at America?
That is a big list, however I believe the best bet if I had to put money on it would be the US as they have the most to gain from attacking America plus they have a track record of terrorism.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Who would launch an EMP attack against America? Probably America themselves (or entities within America) to garner public support for another proxy war. If any country even attempted to launch a nuclear EMP attack against the US it should have the technological capabilities to intercept such an attack and an EMP attack can only incapacitate electronics when they are turned on. Also, I would be surprised if the core of America's defence systems aren't specially hardened to resist against an EMP strike.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

( and G146)
Darn, you beat me to America as culprit...

Russia uses mini vacumn tubes in pretty much everything and their gear is generally regarded as EMP/ nuke safe.
the US apparently uses cheap Chinee ( chips ) in many things and as I understand it, is not EMP safe.

I think if a country wanted to take down the US they would use their heads and not their brawn...and many countries are wary after the uS's recent/current imperialist moves
and if the US keeps pushing...

Wammo, dollar dump!
I would be mare wary of a monitary emp than an electrical one...
also Walmarts' stuff is prolly timed to all quit at the same time anyway...

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Danbones]

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Danbones]

new topics

top topics

join