It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saw a fly dissappear into thin air

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I thought I saw something like that when I was a kid. Me and my dog used to chase those june beetles, one time it seemed like one flew around behind a small branch and never appeared on the other side. The typical response to this would be that it flew onto the back of the branch, but the size of the beetle was about the same as the branch and it would have been obvious because it was a couple feet (I guess? It wasn't right next to it) away from it. I remember looking for it as well and thinking WTF?

--------Branch
----------II
No beetle?II

posted on Feb, 25 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
A similar thing happened to me just today.
I felt the bug on my ankle, went to brush it away, and it's a strange looking black fly like I've never seen before. It then proceeded to vanish right before my eyes.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
notice the common carrier of "thin air" and meditate on it as in study it... draw from all sources, then mediate it out drawing your own conclusion.

you have verification from a second poster of "the phenomena" so now go do the scientific method and form the theory... write a thread and present it. if not you someone else will...

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
One word: Mister Miyagi.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join