It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien History Change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The aliens changed human history at some point.

But , what if we were changed and now everyone appreciate life more. this has only been for some reason in the last 100 years??

Weird :/

this could be the change that made us what we are today .

this definetly deserves some thought , i was thinking maybe if we look at how rude and stuffed up some people were back in the days , conquering and slaughtering , raping countries and people.

What the hell happened to us ? we're all seperated and not fighting for victory somewhere ? its inevitable

was it the treatys signed by other countries? or the nuclear revolution etc ?

*SNIP*

MOD EDIT: Removed drug reference. Please read: ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

[edit on August 27th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
1) never smoke and submit...its like calling your ex girlfriend at 2am after a night of drinking...never a good idea

2) People, nations, etc are the same...we goto war, we slaughter for resources or disagreements in lifestyle, etc...we do,

- back in "the day", the people thought they were fighting for some great and glorious reason, only later in history did it show what the true motivation was for...simple resource or religious war by insane leaders.

- The value of human life is the same...when a mother lost her son, she cried, she worried when he went off to war, or hunt, or whatever else. Back in "the day", medicine was not as advanced, so death from the most common treatable things was commonplace. get a cut from a slightly rusty knife, you die, step on a old nail, you die, etc etc etc...People had to understand that and move on. Due to that constant threat of a rougher world, people wanted to die for something...so a warrior defending his family and land was a honorable and good way to die.

3) 100 years...you think we somehow value life and peace more? heh...
lets do some fact checks:

just in the US:

1. WW1 (1917-1918)

2. WW2 (1941-1945)

3. Korea War (1950-1953)

4. Vietnam War (1961-1975)

5. Operation Urgent Fury-Grenada (1983)

6. Operation Just Cause-Panama (1989)

7. Operation Desert Storm-Iraq (January/February 1991)

8. Operation Restore Hope-Somalia (1993)

9. Operations in Europe-Kosovo/Bosnia (1995)

10. Operation Enduring Freedom-Afghanistan (2001-present)

11. Operation Iraqi Freedom-Iraq (2003-2010 (with operations continuing))

If Aliens have intervened and changed our past in the last 100 years, it certainly wasn't for the benefit of all mankind

Sorry mate...btw, there is a reason they call it "dope"...its not because it makes you brilliant.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
well plato talks about the human species being male and female and into their surroundings like avatar! then a species came down with knowledge which split the human race.

Now my personal opinion is many centuries ago their where giants on this planet and a race such as reptilians couldnt control giants very well, so it was easier to wipe them off the planet then repopulate it with short lil ants such as what you see today!

on a final note i truly dont think anyone will ever find out the truth as the books of the past seamingly are burnt about every century or so, to keep the worker bee population dumbed down and surpressed!

Any how star and flag for you for thinking outside the box as nothing on this planet seems as what it appears to be!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If we were 'improved by aliens' in the last 100 years or so we should be asking for a refund... :-)

The last 100 years is full of war, genocide, rape as a weapon etc etc.

Were no different or better than we've always been. Sorry to disappoint you. We are still capable of behaving in all the ways you mention. We hold ourselves in check with societies rules. With enough stress applied to society the rules will fail and its back to dog eat dog.

Bleak but true.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I agree that aliens have been guiding us for 100 years but also believe they've been around us for around 26,000 years.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
on a final note i truly dont think anyone will ever find out the truth as the books of the past seamingly are burnt about every century or so, to keep the worker bee population dumbed down and surpressed!

You should look for old books, you would be surprised how many there are.

I have a book that's exactly 200 years older than me, and I have seen 500 years old books.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Yes it was silly , it makes no sense in my current state of mind .

We are actually aliens, but we are vessels in which the aliens live through ,

you see , after a while all aliens (we) want to do is live a normal life

Thats why they created us and use as to live normal lives through ?

*end thread* or is it ??! DO DO DoOOOOOOO(Scarey music ending)

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by avail

We are actually aliens, but we are vessels in which the aliens live through ,

You're about half right.

The aliens are microscopic. They created us to propagate their species.

Funny thing - the aliens were discovered and reported to the public many decades ago.

In fact, their biology is taught in every University on Earth.

We even have our own name for these aliens.

We call them "DNA."

Harte

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by allprowolfy

You should look for old books, you would be surprised how many there are.

I have a book that's exactly 200 years older than me, and I have seen 500 years old books.

My girlfriend has a copy of Saducismus Triumphatus that was printed in 1726, I can't say it's ever been much use to me though as theres not much call for accurate witch identification round these parts

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Oh my god everything makes sense now.... the '___' elves... LOL

The small icons of people you see when ingesting iboga... everythings small..

We are big ? So it seems.

Interesting theory i must say, Id believe that any day , rather than this malevolent ufo theory

new topics

top topics

join