It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Afghan Official at Center of Corruption Trial is on CIA Payroll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Afghan Official at Center of Corruption Trial is on CIA Payroll

www.foxnews.com

As the Obama administration and Congress begin tying U.S. aid to anti-corruption efforts in Afghanistan, it turns out the man at the center of a corruption investigation in Kabul has been on the CIA payroll for years, several high-level officials confirmed to Fox News on Thursday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Well maybe it's not so strange that many people in Afghanistan and the opposition there are unhappy with this arrangement with paid puppets perhaps?

It turns out that Mohammed Zia Salehi, the chief of administration of President Hamid Karzai's National Security Council, the man at the center of a corruption investigation in Kabul, has been on the CIA payroll for years.

In the article we can read that It's also true that Karzai's brother Ahmed Wali Karzai, currently the governor of Kandahar province, is also paid by the CIA according to several Afghanistan-based sources.

From a military perspective and point of view I can understand that they want to control the people in the Government when the situation is a bit messy for them over there.

But I mean, you can not then act surprised if the people and the opposition in Afghanistan get angry over this and don't want these puppets to rule their country!

It's a chaotic mess! that's for sure! But the US administration should maybe not be so surprised that even some moderates of the Afghan people are against it!

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The CIA has planes falling out of the sky full of coc aine, and Karzai's brother is the Afghani dope king...
2+2=$ (heheh thats 4)

How dare the Taliban interfere with the CIA's cheap dope.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yeah!
but I don't think it's coc aine, it must surely be heroin? right?

Or do the corrupt brother trade with the Mexicans?

Perhaps they have some grand lavish coke parties at the palace in Kabul Friday nights? lol!

Thanks for the reply!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Oh, noes! Another CIA stooge might be learning a lesson.

The puppeteers are at it, again. And as always, they can easily find a stooge who's greed will enable the puppetmasters, and be tossed aside like a used condom when it's convenient.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

It's not strange or surprising at all.

This what they do. Dayum, I'm having deja vue!

Central and South America all over again in Eurasia.

Same stuff, different location.

And my Fox News watching friends are all over this like white on rice, but fail to see the real pattern.

Don't take me wrong. I LOVE Fox News Entertainment!! It's good for chuckles, and once in a while, a tid bit of what is really going on. If it's even possible to really know what is going on when watching any MSM broadcasts.

And I LOVE Fox News, because what they spew gives cause to me to really investigate things further.

Did I go off topic too much? Ooops!

Chevalorous, I agree with what you wrote.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I heard this on NPR on the drive home today and my first thought was.. "Figures".

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
no surprise here, we're just doing what we do best. lie and deceive all those who may believe, which is pretty much all of us. be reminded this is just this one case, imagine all the BS we have going on around the world and at home.

as they say; BS can get you up there but it won't keep you there. we can already see, we're on our way down.

new topics

top topics

join