It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK's secrecy speech dissected

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
That just doesnt add up.

What does the beginning of the speech, this what you posted, have to do with secret socieites?
Nothing. That's the point. The speech wasn't about secret societies. It was about the press. It was given to the press. He only mentions secret societies once, in one sentence. He mentions the press a dozen times. He was using secret societies as an example of what people might not trust or like, but that's not what the speech was about. And when he said "secret societies", I don't think he meant things like Freemasonry at all... I think he meant the CIA, with their secret oaths.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by dontreally
That just doesnt add up.

What does the beginning of the speech, this what you posted, have to do with secret socieites?
Nothing. That's the point. The speech wasn't about secret societies. It was about the press. It was given to the press. He only mentions secret societies once, in one sentence. He mentions the press a dozen times. He was using secret societies as an example of what people might not trust or like, but that's not what the speech was about. And when he said "secret societies", I don't think he meant things like Freemasonry at all... I think he meant the CIA, with their secret oaths.

Hmm. Yes i think you could be right.

Im listening to it now and it seems so much of it was completely taken out of context.

The threat from without that relies on 'conspiracy', which he was referring to was communism, not the illuminati.

I always thought this video was sketchy to begin with. Another proof that the internet is deliberately filled with misinformation.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
This speech then his assassination?
come on can anything be any more ovbious
you know where the illuminati wins
us arguing on a forum thread
owned. brainwashed break free!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theproofessor
This speech then his assassination?
This speech, two and a half years, THEN his assassination. You really think we're THAT slow???

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

after several meetings and arguments over what meal will be served at said meetings, I could see it taking this long.

Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by JoshNorton

after several meetings and arguments over what meal will be served at said meetings, I could see it taking this long.

Just sayin.
Well sure, committees have to be assigned, do their investigation, report their findings back to the lodge...the secretary has to file the minutes with the Grand Lodge. But still, I think it's something we could pull off in at least 6 months.

Hell, LBJ was only a low level Mason (Entered Apprentice, or 1st degree), so he couldn't even vote!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
This was the start of what Kennedy was trying to disclose.

In 1913 with heavy political sponsorship by the bankers Woodrow Wilson became president, before he was president he had agreed to sign the federal reserve act.
Later he wrote in regret to his signing of the federal reserve.

A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the Nation and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the world -- no longer a government of free opinion, no longer a government of conviction, and vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress, of small groups of dominate men." President Woodrow Wilson

I think you are 100% right...fits right in there with Monolithic. Small yet ONE POWER calling the shots ( a closely knit secret society). For those that want to pull out the in context card... the Divine, the truth, and the good has an interesting way of disclosing itself.

No wonder the Wiki-Leaks dude is being attacked and accused in a sexual context of (RAPE). Supposedly this is the most manipulative and effective way of shutting someone down or preventing one from starting up next to assasination. They (this monolith) manipulates and sways public opinion as their ally because there is so few of them vs so many of us and assasination of character vs physically seems to be more effective in most cases..

However, it killed JFK when they saw the SEXUAL reputation embaressment ploy didn't work.

If they ever hit you with the SEX accusal manipulation ploy simply say "SO"..."So what and hold your head high"
They hate it when it doesn't work on you and you don't get embarressed or concerned with your reputation.

[edit on 123131p://upFriday by seridium]

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
When do you want me to start laughing?
Now?

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

Rather than "start laughing", he'd probably like you to offer a valid criticism of his analysis if you have one. Now, though, would be as good a time to start as any.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by OnTheLevel213

Im still laughing

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here's a link where you can listen to the speech

Address, "The President and the Press," before the American Newspaper Publishers Association, 27 April 1961

From my point of view it's more of a "Loose Lips, Sinks Ships" type speech.. justifying withholding of printing information that could inform the enemy, here JFK was requesting cooperation from the audience (PRESS).

edit on Fri, 18 Mar 2011 12:22:29 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join