It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attn: debunkers required for youtube UFO caught on camera!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
I realy can't understend why we are here trying to debate this...there's nothing to debate at al!!

Mr.D...please see this carefully...it's the Utube page of the guy (Ledrack), that CREATED that movie in the OP, as other ones, and he even teach us there step by step how to create a alien... ... ...

Ledrack utube's page

Tons of Lredrack's pics

[edit on 27/8/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

What debate? Its a party and your welcome to join just bring Beer!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
And Peanuts!

[edit on 27/8/10 by Bob Down Under]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You all are being way too nice. I think he is sitting back having a good laugh while people are explaining CGI to him. I'm sorry but he knows what it is. Also, the title of the thread says it all. He knows the video isn't real. I did however have a good laugh. But the more I read on, the more irritated I get.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by stephanies-chase
You all are being way too nice. I think he is sitting back having a good laugh while people are explaining CGI to him. I'm sorry but he knows what it is. Also, the title of the thread says it all. He knows the video isn't real. I did however have a good laugh. But the more I read on, the more irritated I get.

You're absolutely correct. The Op claims that he hasn't heard of the term CGI, having been living in a little European village for the past ten years, yet he is well versed enough in webspeak having used 'LOL".. and modern esoteric terms such as 'Data Mining'. He even knows how to throw around the tiresome 'dis-info agent' strawman.

Miraculously though, the only terms the author isn't aware of are the ones that apply to the Op... CGI & troll. I find that amazing!

Sorry Mr. D but this thread is completely disingenuous!

IRM

[edit on 27/8/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
When trolling it helps to be at least slightly humorous.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I am glad i can to this thread....

I like your humor and your wit..
But don't fly to high...or you will surly fall.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
I apollogize if this has already been posted. This is one of the clearest videos I have seen of ufo's. What do you think ATS real or fake? Look's like they were beaming someone up and then drop him so another Ufo can pick him up, amazing video. Kinda looks like a TV commercial.

www.youtube.com...

Mr. D.

I didn't read any of the other posts but most certainly, you're joking, right?

Rule of "youtube' thumb. When supposed 'real' anything is accompanied by music via YouTube then, you can almost without hesitation dismiss it as bogus.
Just think about. If it were YOU that captured something so awesomely amazing to share with the world (short of contacting the Press) would you sit in front of your computer and play Director and dub in music? I sure as hell wouldn't.

Besides, this footage looks like a B-rated Japanese movie from the 1950's.

This is just my two-cents (and I would like change too please)

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i can't believe you actually posted this to the facebook page.

That is one of the best fake UFO video's i've EVER seen, but it's clearly fake.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
It's CGI.... But what if it was not. What if it was real. Something like that is so mind bending that our first rationale response would be CGI even if it was real.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....

In the general hubbub of your thread, it appears you did not notice my last reply to you.

I will be very pleased to review your response, if you feel inclined to reply to me.

That regarding which Maybe...maybe not will be pleased to review Mr. D's response

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Are you for real? Seriously??

How low must a person's IQ be for them to even so much as question the legitimacy of this amateur, averagely made CG vid?

That someone might be so thick and naive to believe this, actually makes me angry!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
soooooo fake that it hurts!

pleas it only computer made.

i really hope you dont belive that is real

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim

You're trying to troll a site populated by very intelligent people

Ha!

Very intelligent people? On ATS??

You're madder than the OP is!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It has been suggested that UFO conspiracy theories have been presented to UFO enthusiasts as disinformation designed to distract from prosaic but secretive government effort; there is one well-documented instance of this occurring; see Paul Bennewitz. Some UFO conspiracy theories have been studied as emergent folklore or urban legends. It has also been suggested that UFO conspiracy theories were deliberately played into by the U.S. Air Force during the Cold War in order to create fear in the minds of Soviet leaders that the United States had access to superior alien technology and, thus, shouldn't be attacked or provoked.*Snip*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use –Advertising - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I just have a suggestion for the OP. Next time you are viewing youtube videos or browsing the web for that matter, do a little research for your own sake. Since you got this video from YouTube the logical thing would have been to read the comments that youtubers, lol, leave there. Have you simply done that, you have avoided yourself all this embarrasments.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

CGI or not... I laughed my ass off... when the abducted person was being dropped. You can hear him screaming...

Looks like a great backdrop for a great movie though.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join