It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Attn: debunkers required for youtube UFO caught on camera!

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
reply to post by DAVID64
 


Thanks for the info, didn't know that kinda technology became so mainstream already.


Already? The second video you posted was about ... 2005 or something.

Majorly debunked as being a combination of VUE 6 and other cgi apps to create the ships.

GOOD GRIEF...





posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Da da di di da.....

Di! Di! Da! Da!






posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by Slippery Jim

Originally posted by Mr. D


Your welcome


You're not.

You're trying to troll a site populated by very intelligent people (and I don't include myself amongst them) who can spot a fake at the drop of a hat.

Go somewhere else.


oh I don't deny there are some very Intelligent persona on this site (or else I would not be asking), just wondering where all the venom comes from when asking a plausible question. I still don't know whhat a troll is though. (in the sense that you all mean it).

I have heard that a troll can be an agent that takes heat for other agents to accomplish a mission, I have heard that a troll is someone who is trolling for information, I have heard that a troll can be a forigner and I have heard that there are trolls (monsters) that live under bridges. Which one are you talking about?


Are you a devious trap sent from 4chan or somewhere else?

I must say they have really upped the caliber of their minions - last time I saw one he was all 'pew pew me an my alien bros gunna cruise tonight.. shooting lazer beams pew pew'...

Lasted a few pages then zap.

You tho, hrmmm... curious.



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I realy donot no wether to laugh or cry




posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Mr. D
reply to post by DAVID64
 


Thanks for the info, didn't know that kinda technology became so mainstream already.


Already? The second video you posted was about ... 2005 or something.

Majorly debunked as being a combination of VUE 6 and other cgi apps to create the ships.

GOOD GRIEF...



debunk the disinfo reply with the definition of disinformation in it. first you can't believe everything you read and see that's true, the really hard part is making an informed decision without actually having been there and done that! in other words, keep an open mind and listen to your heart.



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by Slippery Jim

Originally posted by Mr. D


Your welcome


You're not.

You're trying to troll a site populated by very intelligent people (and I don't include myself amongst them) who can spot a fake at the drop of a hat.

Go somewhere else.


oh I don't deny there are some very Intelligent persona on this site (or else I would not be asking), just wondering where all the venom comes from when asking a plausible question. I still don't know whhat a troll is though. (in the sense that you all mean it).

I have heard that a troll can be an agent that takes heat for other agents to accomplish a mission, I have heard that a troll is someone who is trolling for information, I have heard that a troll can be a forigner and I have heard that there are trolls (monsters) that live under bridges. Which one are you talking about?


Are you a devious trap sent from 4chan or somewhere else?

I must say they have really upped the caliber of their minions - last time I saw one he was all 'pew pew me an my alien bros gunna cruise tonight.. shooting lazer beams pew pew'...

Lasted a few pages then zap.

You tho, hrmmm... curious.



ain't i though? AI said the same thing about me


This is the part I'm editing: " no, I'm not a trap sent by whomever 4chan is though I am curious".

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Mr. D]



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Mr. D
reply to post by DAVID64
 


Thanks for the info, didn't know that kinda technology became so mainstream already.


Already? The second video you posted was about ... 2005 or something.

Majorly debunked as being a combination of VUE 6 and other cgi apps to create the ships.

GOOD GRIEF...



debunk the disinfo reply with the definition of disinformation in it. first you can't believe everything you read and see that's true, the really hard part is making an informed decision without actually having been there and done that! in other words, keep an open mind and listen to your heart.


I knew it... I KNEW IT...



[edit on 26/8/2010 by badw0lf]

[edit on 26/8/2010 by badw0lf]



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

This is the part I'm editing: " no, I'm not a trap sent by whomever 4chan is though I am curious".

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Mr. D]


Unpossible - you cannot be real. And I see you know the rules...




posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This has to be the funniest thread ever I am in stichies and I am going to get the sack also if the boss catches this page up.




posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf
 


I hope you are not insinuating that I am an Alien or someone lol, I'm Human you know, the Human element as in Hombre, homo sapian soon to become homo galactus along with the rest of humanty? jeeez people.



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Mods, If it is a known hoax,....
how about delete the thread???



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Mr. D

This is the part I'm editing: " no, I'm not a trap sent by whomever 4chan is though I am curious".

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Mr. D]


Unpossible - you cannot be real. And I see you know the rules...





what? what rules? care to explain?



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Maybe! pass the Beer and nuts please dear fellow



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Mods, If it is a known hoax,....
how about delete the thread???



NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am having fun you humbug



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
ok, so I let everyone know what part I edit when I write a post, is that part of the "rules"? are there any other "rules" that I should know about?



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
Maybe! pass the Beer and nuts please dear fellow


Does he drink?! oO

Is this true, Maybe MN, are you a delirious drunkard, depraved and disheveled, desperately determined to down another dram? Deplorable!!!

But I'll imbibe one or 4 for you if you aren't !!







posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
ok, so I let everyone know what part I edit when I write a post, is that part of the "rules"? are there any other "rules" that I should know about?


Not the rules here - you are free to talk about the rules here.

Especially the ones before 3.




posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
ok, so I let everyone know what part I edit when I write a post, is that part of the "rules"? are there any other "rules" that I should know about?



Yep Rule No.24 Section 16, Paragraph 8, Sub Heading TROLL



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by Mr. D
ok, so I let everyone know what part I edit when I write a post, is that part of the "rules"? are there any other "rules" that I should know about?


Not the rules here - you are free to talk about the rules here.

Especially the ones before 3.



the rules before 3 are there are no rules (I think). I like your avatar, have you ever hear heard of lead, follow or...............



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D
 


If you want to claim A disinfo campaign maybe you should look closely at what you posted. I mean is that a person being abducted haha what about the scream as they fall that tops it off. If there's anything disinfo about this it would be you.



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join