It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did 9/11 happened ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hi people
Here is my theory : 9/11 happened because the saudis needed to make more money.
Ok I'll explain .
They "saudis" in the 70s bough a battery that would be the revolution , and nobody ever heard about it , then the climate change people started to bark .
The saudis said they would allow the new kind of fuel if they where to make the money that they would make in 40 years to be got in 10 years !
Fact the barrel was 25 dollars the barrel , now it is 78 the barrel. Guess who is paying the bill. Of course lots of people lost theirs life .

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Because war is the most profit making export product of the USA.

I really need this second line to be a bit longer to hold up that big first one.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic

Normally, I would have to agree with your theory but in this particular case, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have netted very little, even for the large defense contractors. There has been but a few new ground-based weapons systems introduced... most notably the poor-performing Stryker and the many Hummer replacement types.

The F-22 was shot down by the bean counters, the F-35 was already in the pipes prior to 9.11, the next gen battle tank models fizzled before a single demonstration, nearly every attempt to replace the M-16/M-3 (5.56 mm NATO) has met with stiff resistance from Capital Hill, and even the sorely needed new airborne refueling tankers ended up going to an overseas consortium before that was reluctantly stopped due to public opinion.

The economy is tanked, our representative government is dazed and confused, our food supply is teetering on collapse and even McDonald's is laying off.

If 9.11 was meant to jack the free market and the economy, it was a bust.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

Getting rid of Iran is the strategic objective of these two wars, hence if Iranian influence grows, the US will loose huge and resource rich land of the middle east.

That land has a huge importance to the US economy and US strategic position, being a world super power. If it looses that land, it isn't just US economy which will get effected, but also it will look weak against other owned land, such as Japan and S-Korea therefore will most probably loose those to China.

In simple words, America wants to stay on top for ever, but that can't be true according to history.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Peak oil has been outed as a fraud.
So, oil must be made scarce to drive the price up.
Can't pump in a hot war zone.
Any one who natioanlizes their oil, trades in other then dollars, or starts their own bourse, is a target.
Just like countries that nationalize their banks, or nationalizes or stops their dope trade.

If everyone started deep drilling then the oil price would eventually plummet from the glut too, which is why the intentional trashing of the deepwater horizon and the war on the GOM prolly as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Magic

I really need this second line to be a bit longer to hold up that big first one.

not the USA because that would include us, me and you. as you can see, we haven't made a penny from wars in the middle east so to say that it benefit the USA is a lie. the correct statement would be: it put billions/trillions into the pocket of those who *think* they are elite. they're human just like you and i but were just born into a very rich family. there is nothing elite about them, some even think they are the descendant of atlantis.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
911 happened because of religions grasp on peoples ability to think for themselves.

It really is that simple.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by redoubt
Normally, I would have to agree with your theory but in this particular case, the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have netted very little, even for the large defense contractors.

Check out this link.

costofwar.com...

I would give you the numbers but they are changing so fast, it's probably better to just see for yourself.

A gigantic amount of money is being spent on those two wars and it is being paid out in the defence contracting and oil services and general construction industries.

If you research the oil contracts signed since the US takeover of the Iraqi oil fields you will find that very advantageous "sweetheart" deals are the rule in that area of business as well.

The US economy may be in the tank but individuals and corporations, largely American ones, have been making money hand over fist out of the carnage.

These two wars are all about resources and the financial interests of the oligarchs that run America.

Another link on the page explains how the figures were arrived at:

www.nationalpriorities.org...

[edit on 27-8-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
To everyone saying the US govt wasn't involved.

Debunk this one.

Link to picture

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
911 happened because of religions grasp on peoples ability to think for themselves.

It really is that simple.

I couldn't agree with you more on this. 19 Islamic extremists, funded by Al Qaeda, attacked the United States in a milataristic strike against a nation they consider themselves to be at war with. Their delusional commitment to their religion gave them the courage to not only kill themselves, but ruthlessly murder almost 3,000 innocent Americans. The stranglehold religion has on billions of people around the world is frightening to say the least.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey Magic

This picture?

www.corbisimages.com...

Heres part of the news article that accompanied the photo...

The Washington Post/ February 4, 1980, Monday, Final Edition

'Zbig' Holds His Fire at Khyber Pass

President Carter's national security adviser peered resolutely with gun in hand at Soviet controlled Afghanistan from the top of a Pakistani military outpost high above the strategic Khyber Pass.

The Pakistani officer in the photo was Lt. Gen. Fazle Haq.

Now, I could point out that Gen Haq and Zbiggie are about the same height and that Osama would be about 6 inches taller that Biggie......but....pretty sure that one more fact wouldnt deter you.

Could also point out that the photo was taken in February, 1980....and Osama did not have a leadership role in Afghanistan until 1984.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by vipertech0596]

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Now that wasn't so hard to debunk, huh? Great job.

One of the problems with conspiracy theorists is that they depend on other conspiracies to back theirs up i.e- they use one falsity as evidence for another.

new topics

top topics

join