It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Photos 101

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Here are some questions and answers in regards to the Spirit Realm, Spiritual Energy and how spirits cast.

Q. "So, the angels have a kind of flexi grid which they can pattern their thoughts on to give visual representation and they can interlock with other matrices to cast larger images?"

A. Everything in our Mother's creation is set up in an orderly fashion that is governed by laws. The laws of creation affect each side of the spectrum - that being the invisible and the visible. You know that some of the things seen in the visible are also connected to things in the invisible. For example, the Sun puts off both light that can be seen, and light that cannot be seen by the naked eye. It is a perfect example of the visible and the invisible working in unity. That star's exact distance from the earth reveals intelligent placement, and not only that, but were it larger or smaller, it would not be beneficial in what it was designed for in relation to this planet. So, that also reveals intelligent design. And so with the spirit world there is much intelligent design and placement of laws that make the two realms work in harmony with one another. You know that if you boil water it will steam and evaporate into the air. This is a law of the visible realm. It is a concrete fact that you can depend on. You know that your very life depends on good health, avoidance of life threatening accidents, and being safe from violent acts against yourself by another person or animal that could cause your death. Though you've never personally experienced death, you know it's real because you've lost loved ones and friends. You see it is a reality in this world on a daily basis. You recognize death as a law of the visible creation that respects no one and eventually befalls every person of every generation, and in so doing, you take daily measures to avoid being one of that laws casualties for as long as your time on earth can be extended. Now we move to the laws of the spirit realm.

In the spirit realm you come to realize that death is the turning off of energy. It is a reality - the law of death - that can happen on either side of the two realms. You come to realize that you are not invincible in the spirit realm. That spirits do die. But then you learn that the same law that applies to those that pass over - rebirth to life - is the same law that gives rebirth on the other side. It is then that you come to really understand that the Law-giver is the only source of life. From nothing but raw energy you came into existence. So without our Mother Yahweh, you know that no cohesion exists to remain in existence without Her life force maintaining our individual existence, but existing as part of a hive of workers. It is referred to as "Unification." Working in unison. This is what the holy family is all about. It is best expressed in nature with the honey bees whom serve their Queen. The entire colony works in unity to keep the hive healthy and growing for the benefit of the group of that family of bees.

Like a beehive, the "flexi grid" is capable of bending easily without breaking, able to change or be changed to respond to different circumstances. Like when Michael and his Mother Yahweh responded to Satan's challenge, and as things continued to change in the war, they altered the original Plan to respond to the ever changing circumstances. With the holy angels, the need for using them as messengers came into play on earth. Visions were borne out of need. Later, with the introduction of holy ghosts to the war effort, still more changes were needed in order to respond to the growing numbers on both sides of the chess board's war. This required a network of spirits that could adhere to and effectively perform within the grid of communication relaying. This meant that a schooling must take place. From there the Holy Ghost Orders were borne. The schooling consisted of not only learning MORAL Laws, but also the SPIRITUAL PHYSICAL laws that govern the spirit realm. But the most important of the spiritual physical laws, was that of working like bees in a hive. To be and to remain unified. Without that unity, no result could be attained. It is often referred to as the "One Two Three effect." Where Mother Yahweh is ONE, Christ is TWO, and the hive is THREE.

Psalm 118:12 "They surrounded me like bees; they were extinguished like a fire among thorns; in the name of the LORD I destroyed them."

bee >noun 1 a stinging winged insect which collects nectar and pollen from flowers and produces wax and honey. 2 a meeting for communal work or amusement: a sewing bee.
-PHRASES the bee's knees informal an outstandingly good person or thing. have a bee in one's bonnet informal be obsessed with something.
-ORIGIN Old English.

A bee produces the things needed for the hive it belongs to, and works as a colony. And just as bees have a special way to communicate, so do the spirits.

Q. " they can pattern their thoughts on to give visual representation and they can interlock with other matrices to cast larger images?"

A. Yes. They form three size casts. Small, medium, and large.

Q. "Would you say it was similar to a 3D hologram?"

A. Yes, very much like that. If you walked over to where the vision was being cast, you would note that it is usually on a solid surface, or in water. When spirits cast, they often direct casts (like moving) around with their expanded energy within a room looking for the best light to cast in. If it is very dark, when your eyes adjust, you will note that the entire cast is in a reddish colored background. But as you continue to watch, the colors will come forth with only the red background remaining.

Q. "Are the casts of objects really SOLID or is the illusion given that there solid? I mean, what fills the space under the cast?"

A. It is an illusion as far as the casts go, but the energy is very real. When the holy angels are facing off with the demons they do a maneuver that preps them for conflict.. Both sides vibrate down to fight. Size is determined by location. Both sides can fight in different size settings. The war rules call for both sides to be equal in size, but often the demons form dragons and serpents that are humongous by grouping in clusters to fight the holy angels. If they do not vibrate down, then the casts are not solid, but this does not protect either side from harm by not being more solid. Spirit energy fills the space, and that casting energy is an extension of one or more spirits -just like your arms are - and it can be walked through in the visible realm, but would be a danger to either side if opposing energy came in contact with it on the other side. If someone threw an electrical line in a swimming pool and it did not ground out, but you entered the pool, what would happen? It would ground out to you and electrocute you to death. The electricity could not be seen in the water, yet the threat was real though unseen. In the spirit realm other spirits are not invisible to one another unless a spirit is cloaked. Being cloaked will not protect against coming in contact with opposing energy, it is merely a tactic to infiltrate.The process of vibrating down is for more than just the purpose of combat. It allows you to perform tasks and do other things. "what fills the space under the cast?" The energy you can see around you when spirits are present. It is spirit energy vibrating at a high rate of speed. But to understand all of this, you must understand that all things consist of energy. Intelligent energy moves about, or casts as though it is moving if stationary, but it reveals intelligence. If you were on the other side and looked at a power line, you could see the electricity moving through it, but that energy lacks intelligence. It is on a set course to do work, but it has no intelligence because it is like neutral or raw energy. It simply serves a purpose. It follows its law of movement through the wires to its destination. Intelligent energy has no confinement unless it is imprisoned or spent.

Q. "I've never asked this question before, but how do angels communicate? Is it by telepathy or pictorial signals?"

A. They can communicate both ways. However, a pictorial record is the basis for the Great Hall of Records. Anything done in creation, including what happens over here is recorded by holy ghosts in pictorial form. It can be a record for your good standing, or the evil one does, but whichever the case might be, it is all recorded. Like an old movie you thought you had forgotten and the watching of scenes brings it all back, that is how the pictorial record works. Those that are not forgiven are reminded of past conduct and what the outcome will eventually be if they do not accept Christ and our Mother into their hearts and abide by Her Way.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The Unity of Deciphering Spiritual Photos

What you might view in a picture, and what others might view, and say that we all see something different, that is because the messages being conveyed to each of us at the times we look at a spirit pic might be totally individual to each of us. Something totally different means that it was a specific message per individual.

Q. Could you please explain a bit more on how this works? There have been many times in which say, I've taken a smoke or mirror photo and received a basic feeling and/or understanding of the message conveyed. Then Person B looks at it and sees and/or feels something completely different. Up until now it was my understanding that if you take the photo the message is for you. So often this will cause me to second guess what it was I was feeling and/or understanding. I would like to gain better understanding on how messages are conveyed so that I might be more confident when deciphering messages.

A. When you take a picture you are zoned in through your mind on the spot you are shooting; the message is meant for you even if it is about someone else; this is because you are the conduit used to bring the picture into captured reality. Otherwise, the record does not show up in the visible reality. Since the spirits are using your mind to help them with the projected casts, and they can also draw off of energy within this visible realm like they used off the TV with me, the primary message is meant for the person taking the picture; from that point on, a record is also recorded, just like it is in the spirit realm where the casts are actually taking place; to delve into every message revealed that goes beyond what they've conveyed to you, you must sift deeply into the casts within the picture.

Q. Ohhhh! Okay, gotcha. That makes sense. Thank you! The next question is... How do you know when you're being used as a conduit for a message meant for someone else? I think that's where I sometimes get confused, because I know sometimes the message could be to the opposing side and looks scary and gives me a bad feeling. Then I worry that I'm really messing up somehow and it's a warning for me, when it could actually be a warning for negative energy around me.

A. It's a feeling you get; an urgency that something is wrong with someone; that's another time to either grab the camera, or else you should go into a really dark area and look for the red zone of color (vision wise) and see what is coming through. If you see something ugly in a picture, then look closer, because they are multiple casting to make that appearence; break the cast down and you see several spirits that created the look.

Q. Given the messages seen by each individual, does that help to explain ... would what we see also be influenced by what we dream, including the things we do not remember that occur in our dreams? My dreams are very rarely pleasant...not enough to make me scared or afraid, but in that same respect, I very rarely ever see anything pleasant in pictures, either.

A. It's your train of thought; there's really nothing ugly in the spirit realm; it is an illusion, and if you take those illusions to heart, they affect your psyche and the mind is where the dreams are televised from; in reality, you are MORE MIND than flesh and blood. Watch my next pic's post and you'll see how they really formed the ugly faces. And Flame, if you are not really ugly you cannot make a silk purse from a pigs ear; this holds especially true in the spirit realm; all is cast and all is not what you think you might be seeing. It is telling a story of an event, but is really put together with lots of help. I guess the single thing that authenticates spirit pictures is that they cast so intricately and so many things that it would be impossible for anyone to duplicate the process; mainly because it's a unified effort and requires 360 degrees of casts that seem to never stop changing

Size is Relative

In the spirit realm, unless you cast large like MIchael did before he returned to Yahweh in Heaven after his sacrifice as Christ Jesus, the truth is that all spirit energy is SMALL in comparison to what people believe.

Size is relative in the spirit realm.

"relative >adjective 1 considered in relation or in proportion to something else. 2 existing or possessing a characteristic only in comparison to something else: months of relative calm ended in April. 3 Grammar (of a pronoun, determiner, or adverb) referring to an expressed or implied antecedent and attaching a subordinate clause to it, e.g. which. 4 Grammar (of a clause) attached to an antecedent by a relative word. >noun 1 a person connected by blood or marriage. 2 a species related to another by common origin.
-PHRASES relative to 1 compared with or in relation to. 2 concerning."

edit on 23-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Ive been meaning to hunt down this thread and share some pics I have posted in a thread of mine...

The thread is here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The photo without zoom....

and with zoom...

It seems my spirit is headless though

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Spirits can cast any way and as any thing that they want because it's all done via their energy through thought. So that means that the energy cast doesn't necessarily have to have a head - it doesn't have to look anything like a human form. It all goes together with whatever message they are trying to give. It's a lot like playing a game of Pictionary. Spirits don't have vocal chords (but they can manifest sounds), so they communicate visually instead.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Thanks for that! I really wish I knew more about the image...I was kinda taken back that it seemed to of had no head but I see what you are saying. At first I thought...did my past life end with a beheading or something?

I had a lot of strange experiences that led up to that image being taken. This may sound strange but I felt it related to the position of the cosmos that is above the image. I went down to the river that evening to watch the new moon come in Leo which astronomically was the sign the Sun was in at my birth (not astrologically). So as I faced my 'true gateway' to observe the moon within it, I took that picture and noticed the image later on it.

For many months before this pic, family and friends were seeing strange things in my house...they described it as ' another me'. They would be bedazzled because they swore up and down that they just saw me in the doorway or going down the hall or entering a bedroom ect...then came to follow me or find me to talk to me, and I wasnt in the place they saw me at. After this image showed up on the picture, I never received anymore reports of confused friends for thinking they saw 'me'. Before the 'other me' started to be seen, I was a witness to a extreme NDE through my mother who told me many things...I think I had a time slip of about 2 months...then the image started to be seen over a period of about 9 months I guess. After the image in the picture, the other me stopped popping itself around.

I would love any opinions or feedback. Its something I try to not make too many assumptions for I just dont know what it all could mean.

Thanks again!
LV

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

also, does the white color mean anything?

my sons light being he saw at age 5 was yellow....do you know anything about colors?

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hello
While there is the possibility that it is only an insect captured here, I cannot tell for certain, so let's assume that it's not so that I can help to bring you some knowledge and understanding about some things about the Spirit Realm.

I believed many of the fallacies about the Spirit Realm before I came into Truth and service to our Creator and His Son. One of them being past lives... but there is only one life. Only one person had a past life and that was Jesus, who lived as the Word/Michael the Archangel before coming to earth as our Savior. So, in certainty I can assure you that it is not a message in relation to any past life lived by you.

Another fallacy is the belief in things like different classes of spirits like poltergeists and doppelgangers and fairies. Those are actually all explained when one knows the extent of what spirits are capable of doing with their spiritual energy bodies. Generally poltergeists are demons or converts - simply based on the fact that any spirit from the Holy Side does not seek to frighten or oppress humans. And all spirits have the ability to cast looking like anything they please, including other people. And, because size is relative in the spirit realm, the non-existence of fairies is also explained in that spirits can also cast as large or small as they want and because fairies are not a part of creation we know this is also a fallacy. So more than likely if your family was seeing what they thought was you because it looked like you, but it was probably a demon or convert behind it because there are certain rules laid out in the Spiritual War about casting as other people and it's not something that is generally allowed unless okayed under the rules.

Colors all have meaning and those meanings are different depending on the message the spirit wishes to convey. Without knowing the spirit or your son, I could not venture to guess what yellow might have symbolized.

I hope this helps.

edit on 26-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Interesting, thanks for offering some feedback. I have never felt a dark presence or shadow like vibration in my entire life. I was actually under the understanding that it was a higher vibration of me staying close in case it needed to 'walk in'. I went through alot of choosing during that time and when I felt the need to choose what I was going to do (did I want to leave this world and move on or did I want to stay and ride out with others and Earth what may be) and when I was meditating on this decisions, I felt that there was a higher self of me waiting and would take over if I wanted to leave. My choice was to stay, and it was close to this time of catching this image of making my choice.

But I dont take anything as absolute, always always trying to stay open in case I need to be shown something. I believe in 'one spirit' but I think that the soul/mind body creates a certain vibration of Spirit while its in the broken vessels. For what ever reason I feel that colors can show what kind of vibration is of that Spirit complex connected to a vessel. So even a 'demon' is just a lower vibration of Spirit, but that is just my own understandings of it all.

Im not here to tell you though what its all about....
Great thread and enjoyed your thoughts on alot of things!

My best to you
LV

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
So even a 'demon' is just a lower vibration of Spirit

All spirits (angels & ghosts) exist at a much higher vibration rate (part of the science of the spirit realm). It is why they are translucent in nature, similar gasses, which are also a higher vibration rate - See below.

Without getting into all the mathematical equations and specifics of the scientific discoveries of this reality, everything that exists, either physical (seen) or non-physical (unseen), contains some variation of atoms and subatomic particles. The varying amounts of each of these put together, form various shapes or energies which determine form, or rates of vibration. Depending on the specific amounts of each of these ingredients determines the structure of each object that can be seen and determines whether the thing is solid, liquid, or gas, and which also determines whether it can be sensed with the 5 human senses or not. Regardless of it's form, broken down into it's most basic structure, everything that exists, seen and unseen, consists of a rate of vibration.

It is also why it is necessary that if one wants to astral project, one must raise their vibratory rate in order for the shell and celestial energies to exit the human vessel.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

That is interesting about the vibrations.

Before I put my foot in my mouth by commenting on that, Im going to ponder on it.

So by this, are you saying that because a ghost can be seen...it has a higher vibration then what people here on earth have? And a demon...has a higher vibration? What makes a ghost have a higher vibration? Does one's own inner nature and being not effect what one's vibration would be?

Like I said, putting my foot in my mouth where I have not researched or thought too much on....so Im likely talking as a confused student. Thanks for your time and sharing what you understand.

My best
LV

edit on 27-9-2010 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

That is interesting about the vibrations.

Before I put my foot in my mouth by commenting on that, Im going to ponder on it.

So by this, are you saying that because a ghost can be seen...it has a higher vibration then what people here on earth have? And a demon...has a higher vibration?

Like I said, putting my foot in my mouth where I have not researched or thought too much on....so Im likely talking as a confused student. Thanks for your time and sharing what you understand.

My best
LV

It's my pleasure to share this knowledge I've been given.

1 Corinthians 2:13 We also speak these things, not in words taught by human wisdom, but in those taught by the Spirit, explaining spiritual things to spiritual people.

And I definitely encourage you and anyone else reading to ponder this. There is a lot of dis-info out there on the paranormal and spirit realm, and many are deceived and misled, so also pray on it.

But to answer your question, yes. Spirit bodies exist at a higher vibrational rate. Our spirits are contained within our bodies. Those of us, like myself, who are able to project, concentrate on increasing our vibrational rate in order to release our shell and celestial energies from our vessel. But we are still connected to our vessel by a cord and can return at anytime. It is when that cord is severed that you permanently leave your vessel and exist in spirit only and then exist in the spirit realm at that higher vibrational rate as a spirit.

Corinthians 15:44 sown a natural body, raised a spiritual body. If there is a natural body, there is also a spiritual body.

To understand fully, you have to have at least a basic understanding of things like energy and mass. Everything is made of energy. Every form of energy has mass. Even light has mass. Thoughts also are energy and have mass. What gives energy its shape is the vibratory rate in which it exists. So, going on that we also know that spirits are energy. And spirits also have mass. Only their energy exists at a very high vibratory rate and is made up of elements that are of finer matter than modern scientists are yet aware of.

Note that the above source I quoted said that the vibratory rate determines if it can be detected by the 5 human senses. There are actually 6 senses. So in order for a spirit to be seen by humans like us, the human must use that 6th sense also called second sight or psychic ability. All humans have it, just some more than others. Or the spirit must use a myriad of physical realm elements in order to be seen (like smoke, as I've shown on this thread as well), or they must lower their vibrations. It's called "Vibing down" and when they do this it enables us to see them or, capture them using cameras. Vibing down means that they are in a way becoming more solid. I guess a way to explain it might be like capturing water vapor which could then turn to water and then could turn to ice. It's a progression of vibratory rates of that energy. Doing this uses a lot of energy though. While we sleep to rejuvenate our physical bodies, spirits take in more energy or "recharge" - sort of like recharging a battery. So you may be wondering now, "well where are they getting the energy from?" Well, that energy source is God and all energy exists within God and is of God. So if they want to cast as something large, and because it will deplete their energy quicker to do so, often it means that many spirits must work together to cast that image.

There is actually a real science to all of it - these are just things that until now haven't been known. But God is nature, and the creator of mathematics and science along with everything else in creation and He applied scientific laws to both the visible and invisible realms, so it's all explainable, valid and logical.

edit on 27-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
These photos are just rediculous and quite frankly, you give little credibility to my profession. Thanks

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by xynephadyn

Would you have a look at mine and give your feedback? Even if you find them to be not of Spiritual things....

LV

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The problem mankind has encountered with life after death is lack of vision. They use faith or logic to try to define the hereafter and the part the soul plays in it. Fact, no matter your religion or lack of it, your soul goes on....that is the part of you that reasons. God is real and is all around you. You really need to plan for your eternity now, if you go the group plan than its an eternity of waiting your turn. That's just my viewpoint. This video is made for content, the quality is not as good as i would like, i shake a lot. This is what i see and record. Please feel free to add your own interpretation.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The op is stating all these facts as if they are true,not just his take on things but the absolute final word. He doesn't listen to anyone else and even addresses everyone as children. If he has to circle and point out every thing we are supposed to be seeing it shows the tenuousness of the evidence,but no he just carries on spouting his neverending wild beliefs,even using orbs as "evidence" which have been discredited on ats for a while now. There is nothing new or of interest in any of his photographs but it is presented as irrefutable evidence and everyone who doesn't agree is either ignored or told to consider other ideas whilst he shows no trace of such an ability himself.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join