It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Photos 101

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I have a photo similar to that, taken in the mid 70's of myself with the same type of energy above me and taken with a 110 camera more than likely.

Spiritual energy also comes in a mist type form and ectoplasmic form. It could also be smoke; he could have been holding a cigarette in his hand, or someone nearby could have been smoking; but even if it was smoke, that doesn't negate the presence of spirits. It might actually make them easier to see as they use the smoke combined with their energy to cast. But if it's not smoke it appears to be more of a mist form of spiritual energy. It could be a conglomerate of spirits that created it.

I see other spirit casts in the photo as well.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Rainbowresidue

I took a closer look. It appears to be a conglomerate of spirits casting that created the anomaly.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a60c483f6688.jpg[/atsimg]

Do you recognize the man to the right of the arrow?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/220987955843.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Hello, I am interested in Spirit photography, but orbs are perhaps the worst evidence. They have been debunked over and over as dust particles, and besides all that...its reeeally easy to reproduce if you know anything about photography. So, just a heads up, spirits may be real, who knows, but orbs are not real evidence.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thank you very much for helping me out.
The photo was taken in 1994, and no he didn't smoke when I took the picture.
Interesting fact, on the same wall, but not visible on this photo my stepdad has a photo of his mother hanging on the wall. (She passed away when he was only 1 years old)
I would like to think one of the spirits is her.

Thank you once again.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rainbowresidue

Thank you very much for helping me out.
The photo was taken in 1994, and no he didn't smoke when I took the picture.
Interesting fact, on the same wall, but not visible on this photo my stepdad has a photo of his mother hanging on the wall. (She passed away when he was only 1 years old)
I would like to think one of the spirits is her.

Thank you once again.

You're very welcome. It's quite possible his mom was with him. The reason being is that Holy Ghosts petition to be guides and in my experience they are often related to the person they petition to guide. For instance one of my guides is my maternal grandfather who crossed over before I was born. And, those who have passed over and crossed over will often visit loved ones still in the physical realm.

But before anyone starts thinking every spirit that is around them is good, know that deception occurs all the time. Converts and even Demons will pretend to be Holy Ghost guides when they are in fact not. It's one of the reasons why it says in the Scriptures to test the spirits. It says spirits because that encompasses all spirits, not just ghosts and not just holy and fallen angels.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

ReginaAdonnaAaron, I hope you don't mind me requesting this but after reading some previous posts in this thread I'd love to hear your opinion on 2 in particular in which I think you may have missed if that's ok.

Well, I'm assuming you merely missed them anyway (I’m hoping there not being ignored) but it's DrJay1975's & woodwytch's awesome posts here.

I'd just love to hear your opinion on them mainly because I was about to "attempt" to make a similar post but they beat me to it and admittedly done it much better than I probably could have anyway (
) as well as the fact I think they make a lot of sense in regards to your position on the subject.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against

ReginaAdonnaAaron, I hope you don't mind me requesting this but after reading some previous posts in this thread I'd love to hear your opinion on 2 in particular in which I think you may have missed if that's ok.

Well, I'm assuming you merely missed them anyway (I’m hoping there not being ignored) but it's DrJay1975's & woodwytch's awesome posts here.

I'd just love to hear your opinion on them mainly because I was about to "attempt" to make a similar post but they beat me to it and admittedly done it much better than I probably could have anyway (
) as well as the fact I think they make a lot of sense in regards to your position on the subject.

Thanks for the props! Seriously, to the OP, are you not interested in opinons that contradict your own? It seems as though you are more interested in responding to folks who's views corespond with your own rather than answering or responding to opposing views?

I'd really appreaciate it if you'd reflect back to page 2 of the thread and read woodwytch and my own posts and provide some commentary. These forums are a place for healthy discussion and debate and by ignoring the opposing views it makes it appear that you don't wish to deal with them or you'd rather offer a lecture on why your beliefs are correct and others are irrelevant.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Just for reference we've taken samples of dozens of "ghostly mists". None upon condensing to liquid were anything paranormal. Orbs are terrible evidence. I have seen only a handful of orbs which cannot be debunked and all involved multiple witnesses, video and still shots, and were significantly larger than your garden variety bug or dust reflection.

You denying matrixing is a denial of a scientiffic fact. I have never seen a photo which involved matrixing which could be proven or even swayed to the side of the paranormal. Let me ask you this, was the devil face in the WTC smoke matrixing?

Again not all spirits have purpose, just as all humans do not have purpose. Some simply exist just because. If you wish to offer your views as fact then you need to address the oppositional viewpoints.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I'm just giving this thread one last bump as I'd love to hear an opinion from the OP on what I wrote in my previous post here.

I get the feeling it's being purposefully ignored in all honesty which I hope isn't the case but I'm bumping this thread one last time as I think it would be a really interesting discussion and something that should be discussed.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
i think threads like this give ATS a very bad name! anyone can draw over a photo and claim the outlines are ghosts etc but that doesnt make it so! of course, i must be blind to the spirit world caught by digital cameras

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
This one taken just the other day. A very large face cast belonging to a Holy Angel of my shield. Look closely. His left eye (our right) is most prominent; once you find that the rest of his face comes into view. It's just above the orb shaped collection of energy.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3dcdedfe5f64.jpg[/atsimg]

The messages encoded in the above picture mainly have to do with my shield, that I am closely and carefully watched, and heartfelt love sent from my brothers and sisters in sovereign union with me.

[edit on 2-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I have a digital camera and would like to share some images of orbs and duck ghosts

here are some orbs*

here are some duck ghosts**

interestingly, the orbs picture i used to create this***

*this was created using a long exposure and some setting with the focus.
**this was created by moving the camera whilst i took the picture.
***i used photoshop to create 'art'.

In my opinion not one of your pictures shows orbs or ghosts, why you believe this i do not know. I bet my life that without a camera you would not be able to see any of what you claim to be orbs and ghosts! To play devils advocate, why on earth would spirits only have half a body? in your outlines you show only the top half of a body, in the spirit realm do you lose half your body? what makes you think you keep the appearance of your body anyway? As far as im aware your spirit is contained within your body, so why then would a spirit keep the same form as if it still occupied a human vessel?

Furthermore, why on earth would spirits hang around, i thought once you died you ended up in heaven or hell? Dont tell me, theyre protecting us!

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by enduser

That's awesome, thank you so much for posting those. When I first started studying orb photography I did many tests and experimentation... I used different cameras including digital and 35mm as well as, infrared, video, and even in black light and in night vision because I looked at it as being a science and I wanted to be able to differentiate between the spiritual and the mundane and find specific characteristics of spiritual energy that would identify it as such.

So for anyone who is reading and is really interested in spiritual photography, I highly recommend doing the above and experiment with different camera settings to see what happens. Also do dust, flour, sand, dirt etc. and any other settings you can think of. Purposefully capture these things on camera and then closely analyze them and do it multiple times and under as controlled an environment as you can.

Thanks again enduser for your contribution to the thread, much appreciated.

[edit on 3-9-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Casts & Visions as Explained by a Holy Ghost

For any of you still hanging in there and interested in exactly how it is that spirits cast, I will now fill you all in on exactly how spirits create the casts that I have pointed out in the previous photos on this thread.

"One of the things taught to holy ghosts is this. How to form casts. Now children this is not to be confused with casting a vision which is also taught to the consortium making up the holy ghost Orders. The difference is that visions are conjured by thought with a pictorial description of past events, future, and sometimes what is currently taking place. Whereas casts are formed, usually done so by many spirits acting in unison to form a complete uniform design that contains messages at a 360 degree circumference. Here is an example of two different messages by both methods. You see the Ark that Noah and his family received salvation in. Close examination reveals many spirits involved in making up the Ark's cast. That is called "The cast effect." Then you have a vision of the Ark. Only one spirit need be involved in this process to form the vision. It is called "The trance effect." Now before I reveal more about my own past training in these two method, which incidentally humans not yet passed over have the ability to do "The trance effect" in their minds, because all that you think can be seen in the spirit realm in visual form. Over here it is called day dreaming. For instance, you see yourself on a yacht and sailing around the world in luxury That is a future trance vision of what you might like your future to be. Now let's look at the two definitions before I reveal more.

definition of conjure >verb (usu. conjure up) 1 cause to appear as if by magic. 2 call to the mind. 3 call upon (a spirit) to appear by magic. 4 archaic implore to do something.
-PHRASES a name to conjure with a name of great importance within a particular field.
-ORIGIN Latin conjurare 'band together by an oath, conspire'.

The above is the process of conjuring thought into a manifested vision.It requires nothing more than thoughts directed to the individual or individuals they are meant for. It is therefore a conjured vision via the trance effect propagated by the spirit giving forth the vision.

definition of propagate >verb 1 breed by natural processes from the parent stock. 2 promote (an idea, knowledge, etc.) widely. 3 transmit in a particular direction.
-DERIVATIVES propagation >noun.
-ORIGIN Latin propagare 'multiply from layers or shoots'.

The spirit transmits the vision in a particular direction.

vision >noun 1 the faculty or state of being able to see. 2 the ability to think about the future with imagination or wisdom. 3 a mental image of what the future will or could be like. 4 an experience of seeing something in a dream or trance, or as a supernatural apparition. 5 the images seen on a television screen. 6 a person or sight of unusual beauty.
-ORIGIN Latin, from videre 'to see'.

The vision is indeed the use of your mind's faculty in trance state - because both sides of the coin, the SENDER and the RECEIVER are in some form of the trance state of mind for the phenomena to take place and be seen.

definition of cast >verb (past and past part. cast) 1 throw forcefully or so as to spread over an area. 2 cause (light or shadow) to appear on a surface. 3 direct (one's eyes or thoughts) towards something. 4 express: journalists cast doubt on this account. 5 register (a vote). 6 assign a part to (an actor) or allocate parts in (a play or film). 7 discard or shed. 8 throw the hooked and baited end of (a fishing line) out into the water. 9 shape (metal or other material) by pouring it into a mold while molten. 10 produce by casting: a figure cast in bronze. 11 arrange and present in a specified form or style. 12 cause (a magic spell) to take effect. 13 Hunting (of a dog) search around for a scent. >noun 1 the actors taking part in a play or film. 2 an object made by casting metal or other material. 3 (also plaster cast) a bandage stiffened with plaster of Paris, molded to support and protect a broken limb. 4 an act of casting. 5 form, appearance, or character: minds of a philosophical cast. 6 a slight squint.
-PHRASES be cast away be stranded after a shipwreck. be cast down feel depressed. cast about (or around or round) search far and wide. cast off 1 Knitting take the stitches off the needle by looping each over the next. 2 set a boat or ship free from its moorings. cast on Knitting make the first row of loops on the needle.
-ORIGIN Old Norse.

Among the things expressed in the above definition, "3 direct (one's eyes or thoughts) towards something." You've undoubtedly seen and felt this effect while viewing casts. Casts can come in many forms. It might be in pics, or vegetation, clouds, etc. As you are looking, your mind starts to see things that others might not be able to see. This is not because you are seeing matrix but instead,your mind and eyes are being directed in unison to see what you are meant to see. Those that cannot comprehend this concept refer to it as "matrix." That's their loss, because they are missing out on the truth of the spirit realm and how it really works."

Continued in Next Post

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
"Now children, first we will look at the ability to cast. "The cast effect," how is it really performed? It is a unique way of composing both pictorial messages combined with lettering and symbols. The process requires not one single mind, but many minds to help in bringing out the messages and placing everything uniformly in a pattern that goes within the 360 circumference. That meaning, no matter how you turn your head to look at a cast in nature, or you turn a pic, you are going to see uniform casts.

The first thing a group of holy ghosts will do prior to forming the casts, is to observe the area the cast will be formed within. Then they incorporate all shapes, colors, and anything useful into the cast effect. In some casts there will be literally thousands of spirits involve. The same is true of the demonic casts. When you think you are seeing a full human-like demon via a shadowy looking energy mass that takes on that form, and then you see it become more hideous looking, or perhaps change shape to an serpent or possibly a dragon, that is nothing more than hundreds and possibly thousands of demons forming those types of casts. They simply alter their ganged-energy shape to form the next LOOK they are trying to achieve. But the reality is they do not look anything like the cast. It is all performed for effect. Like when a human puts on a mask for Halloween. It's not real. It is a mind game with them to instill fear.

If you were to watch them closely while the cast is taking place, it will begin to fade away. This is because the amount of energy expended is a large amount to maintain the cast even by thousands of spirits burning off their energy reserves. For this reason, casts are continually fading out as new ones come into view. The new casts are by other spirits in the cluster that are partially recharged for the next cast effect. Then those that fade down their energy, they are talking the time to partially recharge for when it comes their turn to again cast another part of what they are conveying. What happens if you will watch closely, is that that move down towards the floor as if they were dissolving. They break apart and look like tiny people moving about. Then a closer inspection reveals literally hundred if not thousand of tiny spirits were a part of the vast amount of energy you were viewing.

And this is why the man that Jesus exorcised demons out of in olden times said that many had entered him: Luke 8:30 "What is your name?" Jesus asked him. "Legion," he said—because many demons had entered him."

A legion consists of 6,000 and it is an old time known fact that the Roman legions consisted of that amount of soldiers. And that is why Jesus expressed the known fact when he stated the amount of each legion of holy angels he could call on to deliver him if he had wanted to back out of the Ransom Sacrifice deal he had made with our Mother: Matthew 26:53 "Or do you think that I cannot call on My Father, and He will provide Me at once with more than 12 legions of angels?" 12 legions alone would have consisted of 72,000 warriors, and he could have called on Mother for more than just 12 legions. Although I think 72,000 would have been enough to decimate the Roman army and all others opposed to Jesus

The same holds true for the holy side. Literally a multitude of spirits can be involved in forming casts and usually are. But like in the case of the holy angel cited at 2 Chronicles 18:20 "Then a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD, and said, 'I will entice him.'" To perform the trance of deception that was planned, it required only one spirit to conjure those visionary thoughts.

He did so by himself, because he was using "The trance effect." That is the ability to form thoughts and project them in a directed way that is seen by the receiver or receivers. They get the gist of what is being transmitted unless it is meant to be mysterious and in need of a prophet to give the answer to the riddle. But that was in olden times, and riddles are rarely used by the holy side in these last days.

So children, hopefully this will give all of you a better understanding of the cast and vision phenomena that is an important tool to the spirit realm's arsenal on both sides of the spectrum. Space is the reason for spirits being created small.

posted on Sep, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d48c812e2d79.jpg[/atsimg]

Hold on... The figure in the top left corner looks suspiciously like an enemy from Doctor Who.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bc00a6fd8fa.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
To ReginaAdonnaAaron ive not read all of your post, but it looks very much like dust particles in your images..

I know there exists ghosts and even the few rare pictures, such as someone photographing an empty church and then there is a photo with the benches all full..

I even heard stories of dead people appearing in the flesh talking to people they once knew, months after they died...

I know people who have seen spirits/ghosts like one person walking on a street and then suddenly dissapearing.. she didn't even know it was a ghost until he dissapeared, only though he had peculiarly old cloths.

If you can really see spirits/ghosts.. then please make some interessting photos and come back, dust particles isnt particularly interessting

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverSurferIf you can really see spirits/ghosts.. then please make some interessting photos and come back,

I have posted many photos on this thread as a continuing lesson over several days, going over many ways that spirits appear along with the evidence.

If you'd rather not read the thread, feel free to visit this blog: HERE

I must say though, that just because I can see spirits doesn't mean that you will, and if you can, it doesn't mean you will accept what you see for what it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
A collection of videos showing paranormal activity from my paranormal investigation days.At each of the below investigations I was there to act as the human catalyst in ousting the demons that were oppressing those who contacted our team for help. Only with the backing of Yahweh, Christ Jesus and the Cherubic Order is this possible. (It is not recommended that you attempt this on your own.)

This one shows a circular anomaly captured during an investigation that shoots up on the right side of the screen.

A mist formation that moves from left to right during the same investigation.

And another, larger mist formation that moves upwards on the right side of the screen.

And, my second favorite Spiritual Orb video. This was captured while setting up the infrared cameras for the investigation. (The movement you see on the right hand side is me.) Note the flight pattern and how it "jumps" through time and space and then quickly reappears to continue flight.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
well, technically its called auto-suggestion

focusing on a picture or shape till you see an object/face/whatever you desire,accodring to your favored concept

well welcome on ATS circus

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join