It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Photos 101

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Most of you - including you Paranormal Investigators and you Armchair Ghost Hunters - are missing what is right in front of your eyes. Spirit life is more abundant than flesh and blood of the physical plane, yet the minds of those that are not true believers in Father's scheme of things are blinded to everything they cannot clearly see. By that I mean - what is not hidden in the background. Yet, even those spirits and other spiritual things are clearly visible if one truly opens their eyes to the manifestations.

The purpose of this thread is to show you how to take, see and decipher messages from the Spirit Realm via photographs.

The reason for this is because there is a Spiritual War raging right now and has been for 6,000+ years. So I'm going to show you that Ghosts, Holy Angels and Fallen Angels (Demons) are very real. Why is this important for you to know? Because our lives, both physical and eternal, hang in the balance of this war - and because seeing, is often believing.

In 2004 I lead a team of Paranormal Investigators in California and in 2005 I was called into God's service. It was after I was called into service to our Creator that I began to learn the truth about the Spirit Realm and how Spirits appear to those of us in the Physical Realm. So for the past 5+ years I have been doing extensive research on all kinds of Spiritual Photography as well as increasing my psychic abilities which enables me to more easily see what is in Spiritual Photos. In addition I have also learned how to Astral Project and spend a lot of time in the Spirit Realm.

First you must come to an understanding of the Spirit Realm. The Spirit Realm is all around us. It is separated by a veil and some of us are able to see beyond the veil via psychic abilities. And many of us catch glimpses of those who reside in the Spirit Realm by chance. So because the Spirit Realm is all around us and separated only by a veil, Spirits are also always around us and not only found in “Haunted” locations.

The first and main thing that you have to throw out with the bathwater when it comes to the paranormal is the belief that ghosts are the same size and shape as humans. They are not. In fact, they are much smaller. 

Many Ghost Hunters consider only a full body apparition to be a "true ghost" and this is just simply due to ignorance. I too, believed the same before I learned better. In fact the one ghost I had seen with my own eyes up until that time WAS a full body apparition (only it had no feet). But in truth the spiritual body is not the same as the physical body. It is made up of a finer matter than any human scientists have yet to discover and it is more closely related to mist or steam than anything else. 

Because in the Spirit Realm everything is controlled by thought, it only takes thought for a spirit to cast in any way, shape or form they choose. When I refer to a “cast” that is the spirit itself. It is what the spirit has cast for us to view. They also appear in Orb form. Orbs are also spiritual energy.

Additionally, the following are the only types of spirits that exist:

A Holy Ghost was once a human who has passed over, accepted Truth and to abide by Yahweh's sovereign laws and is of positive energy. They are also referred to as Holy Ghost Observers and fight on Yahweh & Christ's side of the Spiritual War in bringing vindication to Father's name.

The Convert, was also once human but rejected truth and the abiding of Yahweh's sovereign laws and have in fact converted to Satan's way of thinking.  They are of neutral energy but by default the Convert is considered to be on Satan's side of the Spiritual War. 

Then you have the Holy Angel, and the Fallen Angel also referred to as a Demon. The Holy Angel is of positive energy and on Yahweh's side of the Spiritual War and the Fallen Angel / Demon is of negative energy and on Satan's side of the Spiritual War. 

Full body apparitions, or casts, can be created by a single spirit or by a conglomerate of spirits to give the impression of being a single spirit. Each time that a spirit casts they use energy, so largely this is based on the amount of energy required to create the cast and how much energy the spirit has to use. Unlike humans, spirits do not require sleep but they do run low on energy and must "rest" in order to replenish their energy supply. Larger casts may require many spirits to work together as a conglomerate in order to cast the large image.

Spirits also use their energy to mark the Physical Realm as a record of what has occurred in the past and/or what will occur in the future. It is this energy that Psychics pick up on when they “sense” something - for instance like in Paranormal Investigations and in crime scene investigations. We all have the ability to sense and actually see and decipher these messages and they are literally everywhere.

The art - and I call it an art because it takes time and practice - of seeing and deciphering Spiritual Photos is a learned process. Out of thousands of photos and videos that I have taken over the years, I have chosen a few of those that I feel are probably the easiest for those of you who have not enhanced your psychic abilities to see the Spirits within. If you would like to see more you can visit Spiritual Photos which is updated often, to see and learn more. There are also psychic exercises there for you if you would like to learn how to increase your own abilities.

ORBS

We'll begin with what is probably the most well known aspect of spiritual photography, orbs. The above photo was taken by me and gives a very good example of orb spiritual photography. 

When I was a budding paranormal investigator I began a study on these anomalies that spanned approximately three years. Digital cameras allowed for the more frequent capture of this form of spiritual energy but they can and are often captured using 35mm cameras as well as with video cameras and infrared cameras. 

Many self proclaimed experts in paranormal studies discount orbs and because they don't understand how the spirit realm works, they do not validate their existence and discount them as being dust or bugs. However, this is not the case. While dust and bugs can mimic a spiritual orb, careful study of the orbs that are captured will tell you whether it is spiritual or not.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Orbs both produce and reflect light - they can shine brightly as well as appear more translucent and they can also appear in a myriad of colors. Often the color relates a message from the spirit to the picture taker. This is in line with the fact that all pictures contain messages from those on the other side of the veil to those of us here in the physical realm. By zooming in and changing the color properties of the photo we are more able to see what is contained within. Also note the vibration indicated by "fuzziness" of the outer edges of the orb. This is because spirits exist at a higher vibrational rate in the Spirit Realm.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c67da2eaa607.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e392da76f713.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e5b4954a9ac.jpg[/atsimg]

MIRRORS

The next step in learning how spirits cast and appear so that human eyes and the third eye can see them, is via reflective surfaces like mirrors. Spirits use the energy around them to cast and whether it's in a mirror or plate glass or even the surface of water, spirits can be captured via photography. Because I've done a lot of photo sessions using this medium for capturing spirits, I have a lot to show you, and I will try to show first what the untrained eye is able to see so that it's easier for you. Once you develop your second sight though, and become more familiar with how they appear and the ways in which they cast, it becomes easier and easier to see the casts that appear in spiritual photography. In the Spirit Realm there is no Up or Down, so a single photo can hold literally hundreds of different spirits and casts. Since we've just discussed orbs as a form of spiritual energy, I am first sharing a mirror picture that features many orbs within it. Because spirits are translucent, I have found that having a darker background in the shot helps, which is why you see the poster board on the wall opposite the mirror.

This is another photo that contains many orbs within it. However, as in the first photo, there are also actually many spirits casting as well. Do not expect them to be human sized, because they aren't. Size is relative in the Spirit Realm.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd36ef48f2dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Via experimentation, I've been able to determine how to best take photographs in the mirror. From the side, you want to stand so that the flash from the camera hits the surface of the mirror and bounces off.

From directly in front of the mirror, you want to attempt to cause the flash to "spray" the surface. Otherwise all you will see is flash and it's very difficult to see the casts within the mirror. So hold the camera so that it's angled very slightly up, or to either side. The more you experiment, the more you will learn and the better you will see.

Here is another mirror shot, showing many orbs as well as casts. This is the original unedited version and as you can see the flash bounced off the mirror and created a nice spray effect across the surface. 

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/78e439df4695.jpg[/atsimg]

This is the same picture as above, only with the lighting altered slightly using a graphics program. Generally, I use the "Curves" feature (this is available using the Mac OS program Gimp. I also recommend Paint.net for PC) which allows me to lighten and/or darken at will. When I'm able to more easily see the casts within the picture I stop and save the photo to my desktop. I may go back several times though, reversing the color, making it lighter, darker, turning the picture around and sharpening to pick up more and more spiritual casts that are hidden within. This is a great photo, because there are many very easily seen Holy Ghosts and Angels that have casted within. 

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e7a9aeabf66.jpg[/atsimg]

You'll notice that the more you change the color and shading the more is revealed as you go through the process. It's like peeling off the layers of an onion to get to what's actually there.

Now we will move on to seeing casts in mirrors.

In this photo I was experimenting with different ways to mark and change the lighting to help make the casts come out. Using a black piece of felt tacked to the wall behind me, and then cleaning the mirror with windex and being sure there are no streaks present, I took the picture and then after uploading the pictures from that session to my computer and using a graphics program, I first circled what I could see and then used the dodge and burn tool within each circle to help the casts come forward. In this photo you will see many faces circled.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/60e1c85ce5c3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/934882cc62fa.jpg[/atsimg]

There is actually a conglomerate of spirits in this photo, but the one I was focusing on was the one that was most easily seen which is a cast of a female spirit with long blonde hair and a white gown who appeared to be holding out something in her hands.

I should also probably mention that over time, any mirror you use will begin to show a build up of spiritual energy. This is okay, and I’ve actually found that it helps the spirits to cast.

Yet another mirror, this time a hand-held one. It doesn't matter what you use. It can be any size or shape. Any reflective surface will do. Here you see my Cherubic Shield Commander (a Holy Angel) and in this one he's casted himself multiple times. You see, in the physical realm we are in a two dimensional world but in the spirit realm, they are multi-dimensional, so they are able to cast more than just once. It’s called a multi-cast.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9bbfc5ca2b55.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2cf93057ee76.jpg[/atsimg]

Here I have outlined the main cast which shows him in profile and wearing head armor. One of my holy ghost guides also casted at the bottom, holding a heart. This meant that she was sending her love. When spirits cast it's a little like playing Pictionary, as their messages are visual rather than audible. Some other casts and symbols are also marked in red.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
This was using the same mirror, but on a different day and my Cherubic Shield Commander chose to cast a completely different way. Here you see him with his arm extended. 

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7074630df15b.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is the same picture with him outlined in red along with some other casts that appeared with him.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2bfffb07e225.jpg[/atsimg]

And here, I've circled in red his second cast which shows him in profile looking to the right. You can also easily see the color of his blond hair.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/673641a33f49.jpg[/atsimg]

This next photo was taken in yet another mirror, using the techniques I’ve described above. Above me even without marking his outline you can very clearly see the head and shoulders cast of a spirit. To my left you can see the helmet of another. And covering the reflection of my own head.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/127161186de6.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b95e0d504f49.jpg[/atsimg]

Keep in mind too, that when it comes to the Spirit Realm and the Ghosts and Angels living in it, they have no vocal chords with which to communicate with us. So they way they do communicate is often pictorial.

Yes, they are able to manifest sound, and some psychics have the ability to both hear and see them, but message depictions via photos is a major way of communication from those beyond the veil to those of us here.

I will leave you for now, to absorb and take all of this in. Truly, I have only touched the very tip of the iceberg when it comes to Spiritual Photos and a bazillion photos and markings. And I haven't yet gotten into the deciphering of messages via Spiritual Photos yet either. But if you would like to continue learning, be sure to frequent the link given in the first post. And by all means - experiment on your own too!

May God bless you and keep you all, and more importantly, may you gain truth, knowledge, understanding and wisdom.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I haven't finished reading yet, but couldn't wait to tell you how much I love this thread. Now THIS is the reason I come to ATS.

Thank you!

I'll be back!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I've finished reading. Your text is amazing. I have studied this stuff over a period of several years, and your posts sums up everything very concisely, in a greatly readable way.

I saw the "angel with the long blonde hair" and it's beautiful, and would make a fantastic avatar! lol

But I wasn't able to see the other figures as well, but will continue to try.

I have some information that is in keeping with your thoughts here.
I think you might find it interesting. I will need to seek permission to share. When I do, I will u2u you, so be on the lookout.

Peace,
liw

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Ladyinwaiting, it might help if you were to sit back slightly and transfix on the photos. Transfixing is to relax your eyes until you're almost seeing double - this allows your second sight to take over for your physical eyes. Until your second sight is developed, you will only pick up on a portion of what is there. Oftentimes too, viewing thumbnail versions of the photos helps as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
lol nice pictures of dust particles and matrixing in the mirrors .. because thats all they are ... you cant seriously believe that these are orbs can you every single picture of an "orbs you have their is dust reflecting the light ?

and the pics in the mirror are pretty lol ... the fact you have to drawn lines around what to look at proves its a mighty stretch to make out anything in them.

Definition of matrixing:

1. tendency for the human mind to interpret sensory input (that which is perceived visually, audibly or tactilely) as something familiar or more easily understood and accepted, and in effect mentally "filling in the blanks". ...

2. The natural tendancy for the human mind to organize sensory input into something recognizable, such as seeing a face on the Moon.

3. The minds ability to find something familiar in an image that it doesn't quite understand or recognize

more on matrixing ... www.the-atlantic-paranormal-society.com...

[edit on 26/8/10 by King Loki]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm really glad that the Matrix issue was brought up - as I fully expected it would. And yes, it's one that I'm extremely familiar with. What Paranormal Investigator hasn't watched Ghost Hunters and seen the team talk about Matrixing as well as all Orbs being dust?

In the beginning of my research as an investigator - I investigated those possibilities as well. What I found was quite contrary to what I expected to find and also contrary to popular belief. I was capturing the same identifiable faces in multiple reflective surfaces over days, weeks, years and as I moved into experimenting with other forms of capturing Spiritual energy on camera, like smoke, I was capturing them there as well. (I'll be sharing those pictures in future posts.)

And in doing controlled research on Orbs with smaller physical particles like dust, flower, dirt - while they shared or could mimic some of the same characteristics, there were identifiable differences and no speck of dust, dirt or flower ever exhibited any color at all while Spiritual Orbs did.

Investigation teams out there that disqualify and immediately discount the existence of Spiritual Orbs are missing the boat. They aren't doing their jobs as researchers and doing their due diligence in closely examining the evidence. It's no different from a medical scientist knowing that a cell exists but not taking the time to examine it under the microscope to discover what makes it up, it's characteristics, how it acts and reacts and what it is capable of doing.

Back then, I was beginning to learn that many of the physical laws applied in the spirit realm, they are just used in a different way there. And, at the same time there are laws there that mankind has yet to discover as well as matter there that has yet to be discovered. So now a whole other world has been opened up to me, thanks to our Creator, Yahweh, and those who faithfully serve Him who have provided the knowledge, which coupled with the research I have done and practice that has been put into developing my God-given abilities has brought about the understanding I share with all of you here.

The KEY is in placing your human physical realm expectations aside and opening your mind to the possibilities that exist in the Spirit Realm because when all you know is the Physical Realm and it's workings and expect the Spirit Realm to operate in exactly the same manner, you are blinded to the true reality.

Stay tuned... more to come.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Since spirits are semi-transparent, they permit light to partially pass through. but mostly reflect off their energies. So when a picture is taken. it combines their overlay energy cast to form the foundation of the message contain therein by utilizing the material world's / physical realm's background in a slow moving and fast moving energy combination. Slow energy (low vibrations) is what the material world is made up of. The spirit world is made up of fast moving energy (high vibrations). For a duration in time the two become as one in a blend of one on top the other that can be seen.

Logically, we know this is true because of what we know about physical realm science at this time. For example, let's compare the human body's energy make up to that of say, a rock, and the spiritual body energy make up to that of steam. The energy particles of matter that make up the physical body / rock are moving at a much lower rate of vibratory speed than those of spiritual realm body / steam which move at a very high vibratory speed. Both are made of energy and matter, but have very different rates of speed. You could not walk through a human body or a rock, but you could walk through a spiritual body or steam.

You can also find this same line of thinking in achieving astral projection, it too requires that you raise your vibrations so that your shell and celestial energy may exit the low vibrating physical body. To exist in the Spirit Realm is to exist in a state of high vibrations / fast moving energy.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm going to be honest, OP, and let you know that I don't think any of the photos you have posted here demonstrate any type of spiritual photography. More than likely a combination of dirty mirrors, matrixing, and Pareidolia are responsible for what you have photographed here.

Not that I am some rigid, unbelieving skeptic. I am quite the spiritualist myself. Your photos however, are only evidence of momentary "somethings" being caught for the briefest moment in time. A more believable approach, since you can seemingly catch this phenomenon at will, would be to snap a series of photographs showing one entity moving, or gesturing, or doing some kind of action.

At times I have followed a single orb around a room, a person, or even my house through series of photographs. It's not nearly as aesthetically pleasing as a single photo with a hundred dust-orbs, but it is harder to disprove seeing one orb move consistently through space in several photographs. So, maybe what this thread needs is for you to put your techniques to the test and follow an apparition, or orb, or spectre around for several shots.

That's just my opinion though.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

Honesty is always appreciated and I respect your right to your own opinion.

To everyone else reading this thread, I am not here to convince the skeptics and the unbelievers. I will not twist any arms, nor will I get upset when someone says, "I'm skeptical", "I don't see it." Or "I don't believe." and strike back at them for their opinions or state of mind and/or heart that does not allow them to see and learn.

I am here to help those who are open to truth and who want to learn about what exists beyond the veil and how it all ties in with the Spiritual War. Those people, I already know, are 1 in 1000.

Since Wandering Scribe brought it up, I am able to see Spiritual Orbs well as other forms of Spiritual Energy and I have many video clips as well as photographs on this as well. Unfortunately, because it is over five years worth of evidence there is no way that I can share all of it with all of you here. It is via Yahweh's guidance that I share what I do and what I do share will build upon itself. For those that Yahweh guides via His Holy Spirit, they will learn step by step just as I did. Others will continue to be skeptical and/or not believe.

It's your choice via the gift of Free Will to accept or reject the truths I share.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

I was about to star this response, as the opening paragraphs show a great respect for opinions, beliefs, and the self which many, many posters on ATS are lacking. So, even though I won't star it (as I'll explain below) I will commend you for at least respecting the position of the skeptic, the non-believer, and the like. It takes great courage, I think, to create a thread of something supernatural, and then not explode in a rage at the first skeptic that comes along.

That being said, I am not a skeptic.

• You mentioned being able to see orbs... if you'll permit some personal inquiry, could you elaborate on this? I can see auras, energies, and spiritual bodies. I cannot however, see orbs with the naked eye.

My own personal theories and studies into what non-dust orbs are have given me my own reasons for why I cannot see orbs. I would like, however, to learn why it is you think you can see orbs. And, if you're willing, what it is that you think orbs are.

• You say you do have video and photographic evidence, purporting to possess the kind of evidence I have suggested might make your thread more relevant and accepted. Ignoring the skeptics who disagree with your findings, could you post some samples of this evidence for those of us genuinely interested in your work and endeavors?

If you'd be so kind, I would like to discuss Yahweh, and His Holy Spirit with you. As such a discrimination is what makes me sort of wary of your pursuit for spiritual entities. I know that religious discussions on ATS often come to heated terms rather quickly, but, Yahweh, the Juedo-Christian deity is one of the few deities I know of who openly discriminates against spiritual bodies like orbs and spectres.

I would very much like to hear why you think Yahweh would be responsible for disembodied spirits, orbs, spectres, ghosts and the like. Since Judeo-Christian theology does not allow for such things to roam the Earth until Judgment Day.

The heavy Juedo-Christian overtones of your message, mixed with the decidedly non-Judeo-Christian nature of spiritual photography, orbs, and spectres is the main reason why I did not star your response. I am confused as to how you blend two opposing belief systems together.

Thank you for your first reply, and I look forward to any further responses you choose to share with me, and us following this thread.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Moving on and keeping to the topic of Spiritual Photographs, I will share a few more involving mirrors with you now. They were taken several years ago, in the beginning of my journey into enlightenment and when I was just learning how to channel spiritual energy.

In this photo is a very prominent cast of a Holy Angel of the Cherubic Order. They often cast wearing their armor to identify themselves. When viewing a spiritual photograph you should look at it carefully and in as many ways as possible. As I shared before, the Spirit Realm is multi-faceted. There is no up, down or sideways. Making the picture smaller will reveal larger casts. Making it larger will reveal smaller casts. Changing the color will reveal what is hidden. Rotating the picture will reveal still more. While there are many more spirits in this photo, I have outlined him below.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcc89f5c4517.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a43787520a0b.jpg[/atsimg]

This one shows many casts also. But in particular we are looking at the cast of a man on a ladder, which I have circled and cropped below. If you're thinking that some of the casts seem cartoon-like, well, that's because they are. Spirits are not limited on what they cast as. As a dear friend once told me, "They could cast as a hot dog if they were so inclined." Why? Because in the spirit realm everything operates via thought. They simply think of how or what they want to cast and it happens. At the same time they can also lower their vibrations and appear much more human-like. But the most important thing to remember is not to expect them to look like you look when you look at yourself in the mirror. They are either not human (angelic) or were once human and are now a ghost / Spirit. They are made of a finer material (matter) than humans are yet to discover.

To understand the pictorial message that is being conveyed on you takes time as well as the guidance of guides. As you look the picture over, you will have an initial feeling and from there you are able to fit the pieces of the puzzle together and decipher the message.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f63142a9a204.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3112104af04a.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I have witnessed many paranormal events throughout my life.

Here is one that makes me positively know that there are such things as ghosts or apparitions of Spirit (human or otherwise):

I was in my living room reading a book, my dog was at my feet but within view. My front door was directly across the room from where I was sitting and under the door a ray of light comes through from outside. I always liked this aspect of my door because I could actually see if someone was walking up the walkway to the house by the way the light would flicker as they grew closer to the door.

I wasn't expecting anyone over and was reading very intently. Suddenly my dog sat straight up and looked at the bottom of the door. I stopped and looked myself and I could see the light begin to flicker and it even looked as though someone actually stepped onto the concrete porch outside of my door. I sat there looking at the partially broken light and expected a knock when suddenly this mist or smoke began pushing up under the doorway and began to move upward. Both myself and my dog followed the flow of this mist as it moved up to a 12 foot ceiling and then went directly into the ceiling. The entire length of this mist/smoke was roughly 5 ft in length. It moved fluidly and without hesitation.

The dog's head moved upward as did my own as we watched this unfold. After the apparition finished and was gone we both turned to each other and I asked the dog, "did you see that?" and he jumped all over me as if he was going to get a treat or go for a walk. His excitement was tremendous, and then so was my own! I jumped and opened the door but no one was there, It was a nice path to my door and open beyond that so there is no way someone could have blown smoke up my door and ran off.

I later was confirmed by a Psychic (unknown person) who told me that my house had an entity that resided there. She told me that it was a part of every person that had ever lived in my house (100 year old house that was purposely built as a quadruplex of apartments). She said that it was like each of us left a part of ourselves with the house.

At any rate, I do believe in such things although your choice of material so far is a bit unreliable. Ever hit a couch sitting in the sun in an opened room? Yeah dust is incredible! My grandmother hated when we visited because her couch always got a dusting! LOL Even your clothing cast-off dust so the photographer themself could be the reason for dust to expose on the film.

Orbs are not Spirits yet! They are just particulates that act like they want a staring role. LOL

I am not too certain about mirrors since some mirrors actually are original silver mirrors and those have anomalies naturally occurring in them. I have a mirror that was being put in the trash because of the ghost that resided in it (or so they said). I am so glad I happened upon this mirror and cherish it to this day. I cannot imagine it was going to the dump!

Let's see some others! I am sure you want to add to the post so do not let the post stop just yet. I wish I had a scanner because I do have a photo of myself as a child with an apparition over my head (40 years ago), the funny thing was that it was developed several times and the apparition is in each picture so someone was either smoking in the room with me or something!

Here is a picture of that mirror, I cleaned it just moments before taking this shot and there are no identifying marks on the backside. This must be a manufacturing error that took a while to show later since it is a Silver Mirror, I haven't a clue when it was made but I am certain this is an antique.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4b770bbcebdc.jpg[/atsimg]

Here it is with flash, and sure enough a dusty room as always (I live on a working farm). Some say the apparition reminds them of a girl.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/321166f59b30.jpg[/atsimg]

this next photo (all of these I just took) are my dust/orbs trying to make their way into the hallway, but if you look at the wall on the left above the couch you will clearly notice the ghoulish garden gnome face in the mason/plastering! Scary, now I bet he starts to haunt me! LOL (keeping humor in the face of Spirits is a good way of making them like you)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e04d69a7af62.jpg[/atsimg]

Darn'it if now I don't see two garden gnomes!

At any rate, I am a firm believer in Spirit. I think we should all be careful when labeling Angelic forces along side Demonic forces because the level at which they reside is much different in frequency. I believe that an inanimate object can begin to possess a Spirit by way of "empowerment", such as with my mirror, and I also think that "exorcising and exercising" Spirits are healthy avenues in communicating or excommunicating with them.

I am flagging your post because I find this of great interest. I do believe that more and more people are opening to the truth around them. The orb controversy is important to rationalize so that it does not discredit such subjects. S&F!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hello Greensage

Spirits are more abundant than physical creation - they are literally everywhere. Some, stick by you all the time and others just pass through or come to visit and leave - but you literally cannot walk anywhere on this planet without being in the company of ghosts and angels.

Animals are also very in tune with the spiritual realm.

Would you mind if I take your photos and mark them as examples? I wanted to ask first in case you were planning on giving it a try yourself.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Hello Greensage

Spirits are more abundant than physical creation - they are literally everywhere. Some, stick by you all the time and others just pass through or come to visit and leave - but you literally cannot walk anywhere on this planet without being in the company of ghosts and angels.

Animals are also very in tune with the spiritual realm.

Would you mind if I take your photos and mark them as examples? I wanted to ask first in case you were planning on giving it a try yourself.

Not at all, I will leave them in my ATS photo-album for you to link them if you like or you can copy them.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I have a dinner date I have to leave for soon, so I'll just post these for now - but I see much more than I actually marked. The one with an arrow pointing to him is a particularly good cast. He thought he was hiding over in the corner but I found him.

Spirits often cast one on top of another, or overlap also - remember, they are semi-transparant so a lot of times you see one behind another. Sometimes it takes looking at a single picture several times in order to see all that is there.

I've also included an inverted version that is not marked in the even you should feel moved to mark what you see. Definitely do more using that mirror. Try standing closer and slightly to the side and holding the camera so that the flash sprays across the mirror's surface rather than bouncing off.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db1185416b5e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d092bc6ba4c3.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d2c7f6a1ddb6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This mirror picture is an example of a cast looking very human-like, but it's not a human ghost it's of the angelic class. I'm in the lower right corner near the flash. I haven't circled it, you must locate it on your own. I will give you a hint though, look at the center of the picture.

EDIT: The full picture doesn't seem to show. If you can't see the flash, the figure you're looking for is to the right.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/419d0e0ca1f4.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I told myself I would not comment on my own pictures after you used them but I have to point a few things out.

The print/picture frame on the wall, that cannot count because you cannot see what is on it; it is a lovely picture of a hillside home off the Mediterranean. Complete with garden terraces with Cypress trees and other various plantings. It is so old and so faded now (50 plus years) that it is deceiving at any angle.

The birdcage, which is shown in the mirror to the left sits in my kitchen and the object you circled is an actual bird, a Peach-faced Lovebird to be exact. There are two of them in that cage and there is a "grow-light" behind them. One is name Lyndsey and the other is named Lyndsey, they are simply "The Lyndseys". LOL

As far as the middle "entity" (the larger head-shape), I am spooked by those eyes and without your drawing I see the face of a fox! Can you see it? Even creepier for me is that in many of the choices you have made I see the face of a fox in most of them!

[edit on 8/27/2010 by Greensage]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I am very well versed in the paranormal and the main problem I have with this thread is tying it in with Christianity.

I have seen this many times and it really disappoints me when anyone tries to tie paranormal activity with a specific religion.

Are you really so ignorant of the world that you think everything has to be tethered to your beliefs and everyone else is wrong?

The spirit world does not revolve around the Christian faith and that is a FACT!

Do a little more research with an open mind before you post something like this.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join