It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need A Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

We Need A Revolution

www.youtube.com

Zeitgeist - The Movie: Federal Reserve (Part 1 of 5)
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
This post concerns everyone.

Since ATS has recently moved to facebook this is probably a good time to get everyone’s attention.
I’m sure that you’re all aware of zeitgeist, I saw it a long time ago and caught it on TV this evening but only now did it really hit me of the importance of the message, hence this thread. I know that most people on here are aware of the content and many like me await the fall of the established governing bodies. But what if it doesn’t happen?

Let’s face it TPTB have been operating for years and they do a very good job so what’s to stop them from controlling us for the rest of time? I fear nothing can. Every day I log in to see threads about the pending apocalypse, different variations of what the bible says or pictures and debates about ufo’s and while I enjoy and have a valid interest in these topics I fear we are turning a blind eye to the problems at hand.

YOU are man kind’s last hope, every one of you who knows that the newspapers and media are not telling us the truth, YOU who know that the governments are corrupt and most importantly YOU who know that your life isn’t supposed to be about working 48 hours a week till you die so that you can get pieces of paper that you can exchange for clothes with labels on them, drink expensive alcohol and buy gadgets and flat screens so you can be like the brain dead morons on shows like sex n the city or keeping up with the god awful kardashians. The life and times of man was never supposed to be like this, this cannot be what life is about because if it is then I have officially lost the will to live.

We want truth and we want answers and unfortunately I don’t have them and I strongly doubt that those who do are going to share in the near future if ever. Do you really believe the world is going to end in 2012? I admit I used to have doubts and be very curious as to what 2012 would bring but let’s face it, the people in charge have worked so hard to get control and power they would do everything to avoid losing it and as far as the rumours of 2/3 of the population being wiped out well what’s the point in being king if you don’t have any subjects. Why would they destroy all of us who provide for them on a daily basis just by conforming to the system, it makes no sense what so ever. And as far as aliens coming down with whatever agenda well I will not be holding my breath anymore and neither should you.

Now is the time of man, this is when we have to act because if we don’t then everything will carry on as normal and the world will plummet further into the abyss. But how do we act? What do we do? I don’t know, and because of that I’m scared. I’m scared that one day I will wake up and see society plunged into consenting slavery and everyone I care about being used by corporations, banks and governments all of which are controlled by a few power hungry SOB’s. The real power is in our unity the real power belongs to us but we are all so divided we don’t seem to know it.

Imagine if you will that tomorrow you woke up and a miracle had happened and everything was restored to order and people had stood up to oppression.... What would that feel like? How liberating would that be? How amazing would it be if you were free to live your life to its potential and be all that you can? Well it doesn’t have to be a dream it’s possible and well within reach to all of us, we just need to take the first step and it will be hard it will probably be the hardest thing any of us have ever done but if we do ..... Then we really can make the world a better place.

Now I sure as hell am no prophet and I haven’t got the answers and I imagine that there’s many of you out there who are more informed than myself and could probably put together a more convincing argument. Well DO IT, I’m not doing this to make friends or get stars and flags and TBH I’m actually a little fearful that the way the world is right now speaking out like this may get me in trouble, but it all starts with one person. I know lot’s of threads involve this subject and contain phrases like “wake up” but we really need to listen and act or it will be too late. So before anyone decides to post replies making fun of me for being paranoid or asking where do you get your facts Ill answer you , I’m not paranoid I’m scared and my facts come from looking around the world and spending thirty years in the system.

So please take a moment and think about it, we all talk about it here every day but each day seem to involve people getting angry or upset about the way our world is and I don’t ever see a solution...But there is one we just need to find it, be it protests petitions or some kind of fifth column but the answer is there and you can all change your world. So I’m asking you all to help, to contribute and take the first steps in bringing unity to the masses regardless of race or religion because this is YOUR WORLD and YOU need to spread the word so that people will hear, people will listen and the ruling elite will know that WE WILL NOT GO SILENTLY INTO THE NIGHT.

So by all means feel free to comment and help but be aware that it’s up to US and we need to spread the word, we need to make as many people as we can listen and see what’s happening. I hope that this thread doesn’t get deleted or mocked and if it’s in the wrong forum then I trust the mods to move it appropriately but most importantly if you can argue this better than me then please do because I don’t care who the messenger is all I care about is that the message gets out and is understood.

Thank you all who take the time to read this and to everyone here on ATS because without you working as hard as you all do to get the information to us I fear that ignorance would be rife and none of us would stand a chance.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I don´t like that documentary (?).

Had some bad feelings when i watched it. It is painting some kind of Aldous Huxley future, as something positive.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
In a fully carnal way I would LOVE for people to call me "The Powers That Be."
What an epic title.

As long as sheep call "them" by such a powerful name, "they" will have such powerful control. Even in dissent, the False Shepherds are ruling without fear.

By the grace, by the gift of Life, get yourselves in charitable Order and express orderly Charity.

- Self-control to progress and to help your neighbors progress. -

When will the sheep become Good Shepherds of the weak around them?
The same time they stop setting up idols to rule over them.

What comes first then? Tearing down idols or standing up?
Standing up.
Stand up and gently, but firmly, remove the idols.

Stop wasting your time with propaganda that causes you to return again to the evils being decried. Get moving and make things happen in your local communities.

Want to see change? Want to SEE HOPE? Bring it to fruition yourself.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Dasher

I thnk what you said is very good advice
thank you very much for your input

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
rally people else where, this forum is not for rallying supporters of an anti-american revolution viva la patriot act!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by clever024

I am not anti american my only wish is for people to have the life they deserve

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Mackblack,I think your on the right track but I dont think zeitgiest is the answer. My take is, its basically a call for communism,not the answer imo.
Been awile since I watched it but that was may take on it.

I do believe our debt based money system is the head of the snake and where all problems begin,as such that is where I concentrate my efforts.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Heck even Karl Marx believed prehistoric society's were Communist because they shared. So it's easy to say that anyone or any society to share has similarities with Marxism. Just my two cents after reading the Communist Manifesto.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Oh by all means yes, I don't think we should take it as 100% fact it just got me thinking about the whole situation.
shows like that do incite a lot of fear I agree but after reading through the information on ATS alone you must agree that we dont live they way we should, the corruption may not go as far as shows like that would like us to think but the system in general is flawed.
I dont mean to cause a heated debate over this and am in no way trying to start a riot, I just feel that we need to start taking more responsibility for the way the world is and as a people I think we have the power to make a change

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Never mind this movie. But you should be very careful when some "hidden secrets" become a little bit more exposed and mainstreamed.

There are planty of cases through the history when "they" simply rejected something they worked a lot on for long time.

And gave people something opposite, just to make people believe in it.

Leon Trotsky and bolsewiks ? (and Stalin after)

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I just feel that extraordinary people should be rewarded more, thats the only incintive they would have, we work for cheese so to say.

I'd really like to delve into this thread but my current condition dictates I do not,had a few.

A few topics to study though couldnt hurt.

This is a deep hole,I suggest you study long and think deeply. Its easy to condemn its hard to come up with a better system.

Heres a condensed version.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by nickoli

Heck even Karl Marx believed prehistoric society's were Communist because they shared. So it's easy to say that anyone or any society to share has similarities with Marxism. Just my two cents after reading the Communist Manifesto.

They shared of free will.
Marx beleived that a state has to force that "solidarity" at people.

There are qoutes from Marx that support this.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by under_topsecret

Ahhh! Someone else who knows how crooked Leon Trotsky and Joesph Stalin were. I believe Lenin, Mao, and Ho Chi Minh were the only real Communist who were influenced by Marxism. Most of these other guys just wanted the power from these groups or countries that latter had powerful influence in Asia and Europe; even Latin America.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Yeah I'm not a Marxist but it is a interesting philosophy in politics.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

Cool grab your rifle and I will read about you in tomorrows paper.
You claim that you are not un-American but say we need revolution.
If there are enough people that stand with you and believe this you may vote the American way in, if not there is not a majority.
Revolution does not always mean pitchforks and riots in the streets.
This American revolution can not happen now as revolution can only happen in November to be American.
Good of you to rally the troops however.

Most probably the reason you have bad feelings when you “watch” this movie is the brute force attack that is being waged on your ears as you “watch” the movie, seriously go back and listen to the fast beat behind the voice then the minor ominous tones at specific, strategic points.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I've been saying this my whole life. literally, since I was as old as I can remember. Even have a thread about it.

viva la revolucion

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I don't think this should be an American revolution.

I think it should be a global revolution.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Most probably the reason you have bad feelings when you “watch” this movie is the brute force attack that is being waged on your ears as you “watch” the movie, seriously go back and listen to the fast beat behind the voice then the minor ominous tones at specific, strategic points.

There is no need for watching again.
I can listen to, or watch, David Griffin. Without that hypnotising, suggestive voice and hollywood crap effects.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm going to say that John Lennon and Paul McCartney actually summed up my feelings on this matter and put them far better than I ever could:

Revolution The Beatles, 1st Verse:

"You say you want a revolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
You tell me that it's evolution
Well, you know
We all want to change the world
But when you talk about destruction
Don't you know that you can count me out
Don't you know it's gonna be all right
all right, all right"

It's just as true today as it was in 1968. The kind of violent revolution that has been discussed here on ATS is no different than the ones called for by the left-wing radicals of the 60s and 70s.

The majority of the people do not want violence, they want change, peaceful change. Also there is a very good chance that they do not want your specific change. The democratic process, and enlightenment is needed. Violence will only bring about more violence and destruction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join