It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not on MSM: In UK Jews protest Zionist atrocities and denounce the state of Israel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Link: vaticproject.blogspot.com...

Not surprisingly, this news was suppressed on the Zionist owned MSM.

The two videos in the article provide an insight into the fierce opposition to Israel by large numbers of orthodox Jews.

In the first vido, a group of Rabbis protest against Israel outside the UN. Placards they carry denounce the Israeli state as murderous and call for the peaceful dismantling of Israel, and for the right of Palestinians to all the land.

In the second video, a large number of Jews protest Israel and denounce its claimed right to exist as a state at all.

This is powerful stuff to see. My heart went out to these obviosly good people, and I love them for the protests they are carrying out. It restores my faith in human beings.

We have no idea of the internal conflict which exists in Israel - and how those who denounce Israel's Zionist violence are, in turn, treated with violence, because the news is almost totally suppressed.

As long as the MSM is owned by the Zionists, this news is not going to be circulated via mainstream channels, yet I believe this is very important news.

I would like to suggest that those who agree with these brave Jewish people supprt them by making this as widely known as possible.

Peace.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well it is the same as that MSM doesn't talk about Jews living in Iran.

And Ahmadinejad meeting with Antizionist Jews.

Holding back information, spreading lies, it's what Big Govt/Big Corporate controlled MSM does...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I saw this also in January of last year in Hyde Park in London, when there were massive rallies held against Israel's incursion in Gaza. I saw literally hundreds of jews, orthodox or otherwise, marching arm to arm with arabs and muslims, denouncing Israel's actions. Quite moving if you ask me.

An amazing organization of jewish people denouncing Israel's apartheid policies is Jewish voice for peace. You should really check them out if you haven't already. They're really cool.

Norman Finkelstein's books are also a must on this topic!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Many Jewish folks stand against tyranny, but the Zionist machine is harder on them then anyone, the Zionist machine hates this above all else apparently.
Which IMHO, makes the Jewish folks who oppose the machine stand extremely tall in the bravery department.
I applaud their courage.

1981, my father went, as a delegate of the B'nai B'rith Jewish service organization, to a meeting of the Cape Town chapter of the Jewish Board of Deputies, the governing body of South Africa's Jewish communal institutions. The topic of the meeting was "Anti-Semitism on Campus." My father was pretty shocked and deeply embarrassed when Exhibit A of this phenomenon turned out to be something I'd published in a student newspaper condemning an Israeli raid on Lebanon.

Still, this was a first. I could recite the kiddush from memory, sing old kibbutznik anthems and curse in Yiddish. I had been called a "bloody Jew" many times, but never an anti-Semite or a self-hating Jew. What quickly became clear to me, though, was the purpose of that "self-hating" smear -- to marginalize Jews who dissent from Zionism, the nationalist ideology of Jewish statehood, in order to warn others off expressing similar views.
www.alternet.org...

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
People protesting the state of Israel is nothing new, and generally isn't nearly sensationalist enough to be covered by the MSM. The fact that they're Jewish is irrelevant.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by LeftWingLarry]

top topics

join