It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Touched"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I will never forget about this story I am sharing with you. I was 10, maybe 11 yrs. old. I've never had an overactive imagination in my entire life. Everyone in the family went to bed at the same time, 10-ish. Just as I laid down and got situated, a face appeared in the distance. I would equate this distance to be about 50 feet. Mind you, my eyes are open and I am looking up towards the ceiling. This face is slowly moving towards me, until eventually, it is literally arms length away, with six smaller, but identical faces surrounding the life size face/ head ( no torso, no neck ). To say the least I was in shock. Then, from the darkness, his hand and arm came to my chest. I could see and feel him touching the center of my chest, dead center of the sternum. He proceeded to move his hand in a clockwise circular motion with an approx 6 in. dia. circle. I was terrified! I tried to scream, but couldn't make a sound.. somehow, I mustered up the strength to scream and I was off my bed and out of my room in an instant.

I slept on my parents bedroom floor. In the morning when I awoke, there was a perfect circular rash in the middle of my chest. The band of the circle was about an inch wide... This rash was gone by days end..

At this time in my life, I had pretty bad asthma. Well, after this incident, my asthma was gone, but then I developed hay fever and still have it to this day.. But, the trade was worth it..

Also, This face was tribal in nature. Tribal, as in African tribal. I have never been able to figure this one out at all.. Why a black tribal face? what is the significance of this event?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by caucazoid69]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well the significance, if any, is that you no longer have asthma as a result...
I dont know what to make of something like this, if it happened when you were a kid, one could only say an overactive imagination. You say you didn't have one, but that still doesn't mean it couldn't be a product of childhood fears and/or imagination.

When I was a child, I would hallucinate whenever I got sick. I used to think people were in the room with me, or friends/family members would take on different "faces" and appear alien to me.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

I understand, however, this left a rash... everyone in the house could see it. that rash was not an imagination.

I don't necessarily attribute this "touch" to my loss of asthma, however, it was interesting that it happened in the general age.

The significance that I refer to or question, is that of a human figure actually touching and leaving its mark.. that is what has scared me for years.. I guess you would just have to be there.. it is hard to put in words...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by caucazoid69

Yes. Indeed. I would have had to have been there. I'm not doubting what has happened to you, but based on my personal experiences I can't infer my own logic into your childhood experience. You said that this face looked tribal, why don't you do some research into tribes of the native american sort, perhaps you have some ancestry there. Might be interesting to see what you can find on the web as far as images.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You didn´t play with Ouija board at this time ?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Better to let the post get deleted by a mod then to respond in kind my friend. Two wrongs do not make right.

_On topic_

I am curious as to your parents reaction to the rash, as well as anyone else who might have seen it, and did they take you to a docter?

~meathead

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike Stivic

I know... but idiots like that who come to sites like this simply to cause trouble, really gets under my skin.. I apologize..

No. I was not playing with a Ouija board..

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
My feelings on this can be summed up by the great Pink Floyd...

When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.

I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown, the dream is gone.

I have become comfortably numb.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

How come you don't have an over active imagination?

Second line.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Should I have an over-active imagination? I tend to see things the way they are, in physical form. As a child, I didn't have an imaginary friend. Either I played alone or I didn't.

Suppose I did have an over-active imagination at the time this event took place, how would you explain the rash on my chest that was visible for all to see? Did I lay there and subconsciously rub my chest all night to give myself a perfectly circular rash...

In hindsight, I should have taken a picture...

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by caucazoid69
I will never forget about this story I am sharing with you. I was 10, maybe 11 yrs. old. I've never had an overactive imagination in my entire life. Everyone in the family went to bed at the same time, 10-ish. Just as I laid down and got situated, a face appeared in the distance. I would equate this distance to be about 50 feet. Mind you, my eyes are open and I am looking up towards the ceiling. This face is slowly moving towards me, until eventually, it is literally arms length away, with six smaller, but identical faces surrounding the life size face/ head ( no torso, no neck ). To say the least I was in shock. Then, from the darkness, his hand and arm came to my chest. I could see and feel him touching the center of my chest, dead center of the sternum. He proceeded to move his hand in a clockwise circular motion with an approx 6 in. dia. circle. I was terrified! I tried to scream, but couldn't make a sound.. somehow, I mustered up the strength to scream and I was off my bed and out of my room in an instant.

I slept on my parents bedroom floor. In the morning when I awoke, there was a perfect circular rash in the middle of my chest. The band of the circle was about an inch wide... This rash was gone by days end..

At this time in my life, I had pretty bad asthma. Well, after this incident, my asthma was gone, but then I developed hay fever and still have it to this day.. But, the trade was worth it..

Also, This face was tribal in nature. Tribal, as in African tribal. I have never been able to figure this one out at all.. Why a black tribal face? what is the significance of this event?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by caucazoid69]

Hey there my little (sorry can't use that word on the boards so I'll just say) 'adoptee'

Just finished reading this and I'm curious to know what you think happened ?

Woody (mamma woodwytch)

new topics

top topics

join