It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New relationship of 666

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I am new to ATS so this is my very first post. I was in college in a material sciences class and glancing at a periodic table the following relationship between 666 and man became apparent. It has nothing to do with calculating a name but rather a relationship between the number of his name and the proposition that it is what the world would be worshipping.

Here it goes:
All elements in the periodic table are organized in order by mass (weight).
The mass of elements given are the result of the numbers of protons, neutrons, and electrons within an elements atom.
If one is to find the 6th element in the table you would find Carbon.
Curiosly, Carbon is the building block for all organic things including humans - also the number 6 is symbolically the number of man biblically.
Even more revealing is the fact that carbon is composed of 6 protons, 6 neutrons, and 6 electrons. Neat huh!?
So one could say that the element carbon contains the number 666.
Interestingly enough one could make the leap that the worship of 666 could be nothing more than the worship of the flesh (organic life) rather than the spirit. This has been my personal belief on the matter.

There is more to this and if anyone wishes to study it more; by all means do.

The element carbon may compare to the nature of good and evil in humans symbolically in its appearance. Carbon can be a dirty black powder such as graphite or condensed and heated into the most precious diamond.

One more thing about the 6th element is its relationship to the 7th. 7 is symbolically the number of God. The 7th element on the table is oxygen which as most know is necessary for life.

Thought someone might find these interesting. THX.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
A very interesting theory indeed. However, I'm not sure it begats a conspiracy unless...someone knew it all along and kept it under wraps. Maybe some further digging would help develop the topic.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:53 AM
link   
In and of itself, it could be a conspiracy. The whole debate of what the number of man is (666) is intriguing. God his/herself could be a contributor to this as a conspirator. I believe that God cannot reveal the truth of 666 because he says that we are saved by faith, therefore he cannot outright say what 666 is like an encyclopedia or a dictionary. To do so would give away the truth, which has to be accepted by faith - a belief in what is not seen.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
One more thing about the 6th element is its relationship to the 7th. 7 is symbolically the number of God. The 7th element on the table is oxygen which as most know is necessary for life.

Thought someone might find these interesting. THX.

I thought N (Nitrogen) was the 7th element. Oxygen (O) is the eighth...at least on this table...

www.vcs.ethz.ch...

BTW the reason I like this table so much is because when you point at the element, it tells you the name..

[Edited on 20-11-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
NetStorm, you are absolutely correct. I must deny ignorance and retract O being the 7th. I claim to be just smart enough to build a football bat and bow down to superior knowledge. Thanks for the correction.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
NetStorm, you are absolutely correct. I must deny ignorance and retract O being the 7th. I claim to be just smart enough to build a football bat and bow down to superior knowledge. Thanks for the correction.

But in a way you are still correct. Humans are composed of C,H,O and N.

6-1-8-7

"Beginning with the simplest level, humans are composed of atoms (mainly C,H,O,N) which are bonded together to form molecules"

www.biology.buffalo.edu...

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Plus, 666 can be found here in the book of Daniel regarding the periodic table as defined in his vision of the two feet of the statue:

Linky Linky

top topics

join