It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aircraft Passengers - On the "Truth" Side?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just a quick thought:

Does anyone know about video testimony, or a documented credible source for a truth
movement victim with a family member who died on either of the alleged
aircraft?

I don't believe I've come across any; anything I've researched for deaths on 9/11
was associated with people inside the buildings, or first responders, etc.

Let me clarify: I am looking for video/documented testimony of people who lost
family members on either of the four aircaft, and DO NOT support the official story
and are speaking out for a new investigation.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Good question...I'll do some checking and get back to you.

kaybee5000

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There was one item I can remember clearly about flight 93.

It was some time ago on NGC here. They were saying that passenger called home with their cellphones about the hijacking. I thought it wasn't possible to use your own cellphone but they said they did.

several years later an aircompany installed appliances so it would be possible to call or be called on your own cellphone.

Why install that equipment if it is allready possible?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Okay, Ellen Mariani falls into the category of person you are seeking. My colleagues and I know of no other.

We also happen to doubt the veracity of her story, but that is another matter.

Hope this helps.

kaybee5000

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
If you are struggling to find anyone who lost a relative on a plane on 9/11 but who does not accept the "official story" then what does that tell you about the impact of trutherism ?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

It tells me that nobody was on the plane(s); that they were not commercial
airliners.

Kaybee, I quickly searched YouTube for Ellen's video testimony. There are
a few different ones that appear, and I'm in process of watching all of them.

Her first 10 minute video is a bit strange I'll admit; her account of the
treatment by the airline seems very odd? Other than that, can you give
me a quick summary of why you believe her story to be 'sketchy'?

I'll continue to find other sources on the truth side, and research Ellen's
case further.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

If you are struggling to find anyone who lost a relative on a plane on 9/11 but who does not accept the "official story" then what does that tell you about the impact of trutherism ?

It tells me that nobody was on the plane(s); that they were not commercial
airliners.

Priceless. That's the most wonderful piece of logic.

How are you going to fact-check your conclusion? Should be pretty easy to get the address of one of these devious fake relatives...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I find it (found it) strange that *nobody has come forward to protest the OS on the
truth side.

Up until today, I hadn't even heard of Ellen Mariani. I will check out her
story and work to find other similar cases. This is a side of research that
I've never looked into in depth until this week.

If you have followed my theories, you would know that I have never
doubted the use of aircraft, I simply doubt the type and the source of
the aircraft.

I also believe airplanes hit the towers, but I don't believe a B757 (AA77)
hit the Pentagon, nor do I believe UA93 dug itself into the ground.

There are some things I'm willing to accept...and then there's well...
9/11 Bush physics that make me laugh.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by turbofan]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Well said...

Sorry, I was going to post a link but it was the wrong one - I will hand summarise what I know. Please give me a while.

kaybee5000

[edit on 26-8-2010 by kaybee5000]

[edit on 26-8-2010 by kaybee5000]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This is a tribute site to just the victims of UA 93 which went down near Shanksville :-

www.unitedheroes.com...

9182 people, whose lives were touched to a greater or lesser extent by the passengers of UA 93, have left their comments. If the passengers were fake then it must follow that these 9182 people are also fake and it should be pretty easy to expose that. Have you done it ?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

It certainly does not mean that at all. It means that those 9000+ people
haven't done the research, or have been touched by a bogus Hollywood
movie.

I'm still trying to understand how anyone can swallow the OS that UA93
dug itself into the ground, yet shatters upon touching the surface of water.

Correct me if I'm wrong, But I'm pretty certain Shanksville ground is
more dense, and much more 'solid' than ocean water?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kaybee5000

Odd: A fairly recent "new" member, and already plugging a certain forum that is put up, and hosted by a certain Phil Jayhan??

This certain Phil Jayhan posts a lot of totally off-the-wall stuff, with ZERO evidence, and even less credibility (IMO).

I hardly count that site (IF it's the one referred to) as a useful source for any "truths"...certainly, no good information is to be found there.

However, as the circus showman is sid to have coined; "There's a sucker born every minute."

So, suggest a form of caveat emptor be employed, along with a hefty dose of salt, just in case......

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Christina Kminek – Sister of Mari-Rae Sopper, Women's gymnastics coach at the University of California at Santa Barbara, former Navy JAG and corporate attorney. Passenger American Airlines Flight 77. - Signatory of Petition to Release Information Pertaining to 9/11

Marion Kminek – Mother of Mari-Rae Sopper, Women's gymnastics coach at the University of California at Santa Barbara, former Navy JAG and corporate attorney. Passenger American Flight 77. -

Essay 9/7/06: "On September 11, 2001, our daughter had her life cut short at the age of 35. ...

As we approach the fifth anniversary of her death, more and more unanswered questions have surfaced regarding the events of 9/11. Here are just a few of the questions that bother me most: ...

Derrill Bodley (1945 - 2005) – Professor of Music, University of the Pacific. Father of Deora Bodley, passenger on United Flight 93. - Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11

Ellen Mariani – Wife of Neil Mariani, United Flight 175 - Signatory: Petition requesting a reinvestigation of 9/11

Sandy Dahl – Wife of Jason Dahl, Pilot of United Airlines Flight 93. Flight Attendant for over 20 years. - Interview with Wolf Blitzer, CNN 8/8/03

What you to make of the new information the FBI is putting out?

Sandy Dahl: I don't understand it, Mr. Blitzer.

I heard the tape. I listened to it twice, listened to the transcripts. I didn't hear anything that indicated to me the hijackers were intending to crash the airplane.

snip

Sandy Dahl: I'm disappointed at the FBI report, because I heard something other than what they reported. And I don't understand how they came up with it.

Loretta J. Filipov – Wife of Alexander Filipov, passenger on American Airlines Flight 11. - Signatory of Petition to Release Information Pertaining to 9/11

Allan L. Rosenzweig – Brother of Philip M. Rosenzweig, Vice President of Sun Microsystems and passenger on American Airlines Flight 11. -

* Review of Debunking 9/11 Debunking by David Ray Griffin: "I have been studying 9/11 data since the day it occurred due to the loss of my brother who was a passenger on AA FLT 11. I truly believe 9/11 was an inside job and since I didn't receive any money to keep my mouth shut like my brother's wife did, I have no agenda except to receive the truth. I believe the evidence shows we Americans were lied to by an extremely corrupt government. I hope one day, ALL of the players responsible for this will be punished." www.amazon.com...

Melody Homer – Wife of LeRoy Homer, First Officer of United Airlines Flight 93.

Source for above quotes and more here - patriotsquestion911.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by turbofan
reply to post by Alfie1

It certainly does not mean that at all. It means that those 9000+ people
haven't done the research, or have been touched by a bogus Hollywood
movie.

I'm still trying to understand how anyone can swallow the OS that UA93
dug itself into the ground, yet shatters upon touching the surface of water.

Correct me if I'm wrong, But I'm pretty certain Shanksville ground is
more dense, and much more 'solid' than ocean water?

What on earth do you mean ? Those 9000 + people were not out to do research. They were making a tribute to the memory of people who had impacted their lives. Read some of them and tell me which ones are bogus please.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

You spelled truthiness wrong, Alfie. But yeah, if the relatives did buy into truther nonsense, they would've put them up on pedestal at this point, using them as a type of shield for "debunkers". It wouldn't be a problem for them at all especially since: They take quotes out of context, use photos at certain angles, edit videos to fit their "theories", use strawman arguments, ignore facts that don't fit with their argument, and quite frankly show absolutely no regard for science at all.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by technical difficulties]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I didn't say they were "bogus". I said that their comments don't confirm
whether, or not certain peoeple were on the planes.

Hey Tech. Diff.:

How does a plane bury itself 150 feet under solid ground, but break apart
and decelerate upon hitting water?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Hey Tech. Diff.:

What those comments make clear is that 9182 people were voluntarily moved to leave comments about people they loved/knew and who were not around any more.

If you are now saying that these people are not bogus, I am not sure what you are saying. Are they saying they are missing people they thought were on UA 93 but weren't or missing people they just imagined ever existed ? Please explain.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It is good that someone is looking into the aircraft passengers and to help in that regard I thought I would share some links that I use very often to compare or to look at or study various elements of the passenger listing.

Thanks for the posting and good luck.

Link#1.
911research.wtc7.net...
Link#2.
911research.wtc7.net...
Link#3.
www.rense.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

You made an idiotic post about another airliner crashing on the Shanksville site - I pointed out the only crash occured miles away in Aliquippa

So why haven't you responded ? Don't like being proved wrong?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Hey Tech. Diff.:

Boy you got us there. Guess the jig is up!! Should have seen that coming, but you know a lot of folks over at New World Order headquarters don't always think these things through.

Yep, should have never had the President announce that the plane buried itself 150 feet underground, but, hey now its part of the Official Story so what you going to do. Next time we will be a little more careful.

Thank You,

Your Friends at Langley

top topics

<<   2 >>

join