It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Int'l Airport & 9/11 connection?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Today I was going through a few websites regarding the Denver International Airport and came across something a little bizarre...
For those people who aren't familiar with DIA, there are many floor tiles that have words, most of which aren't english. In fact, most people believe that the language is Navajo or Arapaho. I accepted that theory as well, until today.
I decided to go through the tiles one-by-one, and one in particular that caught my eye...
The tile says NIINENII NIICIE.
Ok, so if you look at the first word, take out every third letter, and what does it say? NINEII.
The Denver Airport was built in 1995, 6 years before 9/11 occured!
So my question is this: Is this just mere coincidence, or was this a warning of some sort.

And if it is a warning, what do the other tiles REALLY say, if they really aren't Native American words? Maybe they all have double meanings?
I haven't been able to come up with a correlation for the second word yet...the only thing I've tried so far, is to make a connection to roman numerals which doesn't really make much sense.
I don't know, maybe I'm crazy, but I have a feeling that there is something to this.
Does anyone have any input??

I did do a search on this topic before posting and didn't find anything on ATS regarding this particular floor tile, so I apologize if this has been discussed before...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Are you sure it's not "niineii-niicie?

Niineii-niicie is Arapaho for "tallow river".

www.colorado.edu...

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

I'm aware of the Arapaho meaning...but I find it a little more than coincidental that the letters have NINEII so obvious-and in an AIRPORT of all places. That is why I'm questioning whether or not some, if not all, of the words on these tiles have some sort of double meaning. (The Arapaho/Navajo definition, as well as some other reason for being there) Especially with everything else that is so bizarre about the airport... It's definately something to ponder, at least.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The only thing I could find on it. This is a good link to view all the murals too.

"NIINENII NIICIE"

The only real translation I could find which I found off the University of Colorado website, state that this is the language of the Arapaho Indians. A language spoken by only 1000 people who mostly live in Wyoming.

"Tallow River" which refers to the South Platte River, in Denver.

www.attainablemind.com...

spec

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

But it doesn't say nine-11, or nine-eleven.

It says Niini-ii.

Those are not One's. They are "i"'s.

Not to be a party pooper.
Just sayin'.
I'll go away. Proceed with conspiracy.

By the way....I do find the material about the Denver Airport fascinating.
Something has to be up with it. Just, maybe not this?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

Hi,

Well spotted. I haven't seen that anywhere before now.

No, I don't think it's a coincidence - and I don't think it's a warning either.

I think it is a statement that they did it. These psychos have to boast about what they do, but they do it in covert ways, so only those in the know understand the true meaning. They tell us most of what they are going to do, in quite a lot of detail, well beforehand. They do this in films, for example, I think they get a real kick out of seeing how they are 'duping' the people.

Also, I have no doubt that 9/11 was an important strategic part of their plan, so it would require special mention in something like the bizarre Denver airport, which is like an illuminati shrine.

The images of the twin towers being hit and the Pentagon were also in the board game which was created in 1995, and 9/11 also figured in one of the Simpsons' programmes too several years before it happened.

I'm sure there is no coincidence in what you have discovered, it's the psycho's idea of fun.

And hey, wel done for uncovering that one.!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Piper96

OK, now this is gonna freak you out!! Lol!

I just looked again at the photo you posted, and removed every third letter from the second word. This leaves you with NICI.

Looked up nici in the latin dictionary and got:
neci-, nici- +
(Latin: death, kill, deadly, murderous, destructive)

Interesting!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
reply to post by Piper96

I just looked again at the photo you posted, and removed every third letter from the second word. This leaves you with NICI.

neci-, nici- +

Interesting!

Why did you remove every third letter?!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I believe it represents extinct fossils. Isn't there a time capsule?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Wow! That is crazy!
It really makes me wonder what else is hidden in the words on the other floor tiles there...It definately creeps me out a bit.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I just returned from our brand new reservation hospital. Every sign
has a native translation above the English word. I though it was
kind of quaint because there are so few natives that still actually speak the
language, and none (to my knowledge) that exclusively speak
Chickasaw.

You should give some more examples of words in the tiles. Translations
of Native American languages are all phonetic best guesses.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
My guess is the inside job of 9-11 was hatched at Bohemian Grove, matt groening maker of the simpsons, with lisa holding up a the magazine mantra of 9-11 in 97 i think, connects the hatching or decision by the conspirators to plant conciousness seeds, maybe warnings to those in power positions that it was coming. What was the key to the insider knowledge not to go to the trade center on 2001. Was it bush's cousins firms expiration of service on 9-11-2001? what connects matt groening, hollywood movie makers in general, rudy giuliani, the bush's and the owner of the world trade center? besides the money and power.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist

"NIINENII NIICIE"

"Tallow River" which refers to the South Platte River, in Denver.

www.attainablemind.com...

spec

in the image, isnt that a compass above the tile? isnt a compass part of the masons emblem? don't masons have a sort of connection with the number 3?

we should get pics of the other tiles in this thread so we can try and decrypt them too.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

neci-, nici- +

Interesting!
Then this is REALLY going to get your goat...

If you remove all the letters except for the first two, you get "NI!" As in the Knights Who Say Ni!

So that proves who was behind the NICI at NINEII... Monty Python!

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

neci-, nici- +

Interesting!
Then this is REALLY going to get your goat...

If you remove all the letters except for the first two, you get "NI!" As in the Knights Who Say Ni!

So that proves who was behind the NICI at NINEII... Monty Python!

"We are no longer the knights who say ni! We are now the knights who say ekki-ekki-ekki-pitang-zoom-boing"

in all seriousness if you want be open minded instead of close minded then you must always approach as many perspectives as you can, and one of those of course is the possibility that the OP's train of thought could be correct.

if that was the case then your response of mocking the op is exactly what they would want you to do.

funny though it was.

on topic how can we find more pics of the other tiles? do i have to go there and photo them myself?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

As far as the post from JoshNorton is concerned...Ignorance is bliss. This is a conspiracy website, and I posted information I thought was interesting regarding a possible conspiracy...I'm not worried about mocking. LOL
Ok, and here are a few pics of the floor tiles at the airport.
One thing though...There is an interesting mosaic, which is in the A-gate area. It has the name of the earth's continents with bizarre symbols after them. I haven't been able to find a good pic of it, but I found the small description of in a website that I can no longer locate. There was a pic of it I found in Google Images, but I can no longer locate that as well. It only showed a small portion, and you could hardly read it. You could see the names of three of the continents (Asia, North America, and Antarctica)...you could only see one of the symbols after the North America line. I found the name that the artists gave it, Patterns and Figures-Figures and Patterns. This is the set of tiles I'm most interested in getting a good look at.
Ok, so here are some of the pics of the tiles.

There are a couple more...
One says DITZ DI GAII, a couple are pictures of fossils of extinct animals- as stated in one of the above posts, and one says Villareal and Braaksma (which are the last names of the two people that designed the floor murals).
The murals they have are pretty bizarre as well, showing scenes of death and fire...and then there is the horse sculpture that is at the entrance of the airport...black with red glowing eyes and weird veins through the bottom half of it's abdomen.
It's worth a look, if your not familiar with this conspiracy theory...

[edit on 30-8-2010 by Piper96]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Here's another interesting twist...
Under one of the murals there, there is a tile with what appears to be a mining cart with the letters AU AG on the side of it.
There seems to be a double meaning to this particular symbol.
One reference I have found is that it's the symbol for a virus called Australian Antigen that appears to be previlent in the Hepatitis B vaccine.
aem.asm.org/cgi/reprint/27/4/756.pdf
It's also the symbol for a particular type of gold that is readily found near the Yellowstone hotspot.
econgeol.geoscienceworld.org/cgi/content/abstract/97/1/3
No wonder there is mining going on there...

new topics

top topics

join