It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 - End of the World, or Beginning of a New world?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
RED DAY 12/2012 "News coming in from around the world...the end is here!"

The above newscast has yet to come, but if you surf around and look at the forums and blogs, the end of the world sure seems to be right around the corner, doesn't it? Even in the forum is many threads with warnings, survival techniques, stocking supplies and weapons, safe places to go, etc, etc. You can find out exactly what you want, and many things you would rather now know, am I correct? 2012 has almost become a religion of late, and no wonder, it seems to be hard-wired into our DNA, plus the Monoliths left my the Ancients that no human hand could possibly build, the Mayan Calender ends on December 21, 2012, and the prophets all say it's the end of the world.

Now let's look at the science of this and see if we can make sense of it. Is this just popular hype, or will something big really happen?

Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012
www.youtube.com...#!
(sorry, failed to embed)
Michio Kaku and other scientists confirm: The Earth's Magnetic Field is changing, and changing fast....

Earth's InconstantMagnetic Field

Scientists have long known that the magnetic pole moves. James Ross located the pole for the first time in 1831 after an exhausting arctic journey during which his ship got stuck in the ice for four years. No one returned until the next century. In 1904, Roald Amundsen found the pole again and discovered that it had moved--at least 50 km since the days of Ross.

The pole kept going during the 20th century, north at an average speed of 10 km per year, lately accelerating "to 40 km per year," says Newitt. At this rate it will exit North America and reach Siberia in a few decades.

Keeping track of the north magnetic pole is Newitt's job. "We usually go out and check its location once every few years," he says. "We'll have to make more trips now that it is moving so quickly."
source

Study: Earth's magnetic field is changing

Earth's Core, Magnetic Field Changing Fast, Study Says

Will Compasses Point South?

Now I know what you are thinking....so what if the Earth's magnetic field changes, that won't effect me any. Will it?

Can humans sense the Earth's magnetic field?

Solar and geomagnetic activity, extremely low frequency magnetic and electric fields and human health at the Earth's surface

The possibility that conditions on the Sun and in the Earth's magnetosphere can affect human health at the Earth's surface has been debated for many decades. This work reviews the research undertaken in the field of heliobiology, focusing on the effect of variations of geomagnetic activity on human cardiovascular health. Data from previous research are analysed for their statistical significance, resulting in support for some studies and the undermining of others. Three conclusions are that geomagnetic effects are more pronounced at higher magnetic latitudes, that extremely high as well as extremely low values of geomagnetic activity seem to have adverse health effects and that a subset of the population (10-15%) is predisposed to adverse health due to geomagnetic variations. The reported health effects of anthropogenic sources of electric and magnetic fields are also briefly discussed, as research performed in this area could help to explain the results from studies into natural electric and magnetic field interactions with the human body.

Possible mechanisms by which variations in solar and geophysical parameters could affect human health are discussed and the most likely candidates investigated further. Direct effects of natural ELF electric and magnetic fields appear implausible; a mechanism involving some form of resonant absorption is more likely. The idea that the Schumann resonance signals could be the global environmental signal absorbed by the human body, thereby linking geomagnetic activity and human health is investigated. Suppression of melatonin secreted by the pineal gland, possibly via desynchronised biological rhythms, appears to be a promising contender linking geomagnetic activity and human health. There are indications that calcium ions in cells could play a role in one or more mechanisms. It is found to be unlikely that a single mechanism can explain all of the reported phenomena.
source

Geomagnetic storms - periods of high geomagnetic activity caused by large solar flares - have also been linked to clinical depression. After all, our carbon based human container is 70% water, and water carries an electrical, and a magnetic field. Police will always report crime goes up during a Full Moon, that is a magnetic effect.

Earth - Magnetic Field
image.gsfc.nasa.gov...

Humanity only has a little more than 2 years to dump our baggage before the end of 2012. Galactically speaking, our planet crosses the Galactic Equator every 13,000+ years. It's called the Precession of the Equinoxes .
Not such a big deal unless you consider that we cross through a field of high vibrating, Kundalini Energy emanating from the galactic core at the same time. Okay, that gets my attention! We understand from quantum physics that anything vibrating at a faster rate that we are now is going to cause us to manifest our thoughts and feelings much much quicker. This energy field vibrates many, many times faster that we are vibrating now....some estimates are around 10,000 times faster. That means that we will manifest our thoughts within minutes or even seconds after having them. What do you think about that? I'm taking you think, "I want a Coca Cola." An instant later, one appears in your hand, ready to drink. Or, "I hate you, I should kill you dead." An instant later a loaded gun appears in your hand, ready to shoot.

Imagine this--you have an angry thought triggered by some one or something...this angry feeling came from a reservoir of repressed pain and anger. (Many of us have just such a reservoir) That angry thought could easily manifest as a bad car accident, fatal physical disease, or a conflict with your spouse, or employer -within minutes! Now imagine if you had many angry thoughts, feelings of shame, resentment, bitterness, etc all being triggered by having a bad day. Do I need to spell it out? We have less than 3 years to dump as much baggage as we can. Clean up your act, people, the change is upon us all. This Universe is a vast, and new experiment. Free will reigns in this universe. On Earth you think you have free will but you do not really understand what free will is. Free will encompasses the complete idea that whatever it is that you are wanting you may have. And your sole point in choosing to partake in the planetary system within this universe that has free will was so that you may do whatever it is that you wish. There are many on Earth that know the ancient secrets, know this will happen to everyone, and will attempt to control us all, to harness all that energy for their own purposes and agendas. We must not let this happen. the only thing that must happen is the Natural Course of Events as Earth passes into the Photon Belt.

The Photon Belt is a stream of photons that seems to emanate from the Galactic Center towards the star Alcyone. Visualizing the solar system as a pancake, with the Sun at the center, the Photon Belt would be like a fork stuck through the pancake. First detected in 1961 by means of satellite-borne instruments and reported by Paul Otto Hesse, the first contact of the solar system with the Photon Belt came in 1972 when Pluto was briefly in the band. Speculation ran high of "three days of darkness" and the usual gloom-and-doom predictions when Earth first touched the edge of this band for one week in March of 1987. When the "three days of darkness" failed to happen, interest in the Photon Belt waned considerably.

The entire solar system is moving slowly sideways into the Photon Belt. As planets rotate around the Sun, they swing in and out of the band. Earth has been in the Photon Belt two additional weeks each year since 1987 as our planet approaches and leaves the Spring Equinox. In 1997, Earth was in the band for a short time. The next year, it was there from 12/98 to 6/99. This was the first time Earth is in the band for more than half the year. In 2012, the Earth will be in this band full time, until about 4320 AD. The last time the entire solar system was in the Photon Belt was the Age of Leo, or 10,800 BC through 8640 BC. In December 2012 Planet Earth will be fully into the Photon Belt, and all will change, whether we wish to change or not.

Many will ascend to a higher vibration. Some will go for a rest and relaxation period, some to a hospital environment for healing, and, sadly, some will be damned to stay in the lower world of the 3rd. dimension of time and space. Some will move up a level, just to fall again when something happens.

The ones this writer really feels for are those trapped into religious dogma, and those who scoff at the Ascension as a fantasy, or a vivid imagination.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
the end of the world HAS WE KNOW IT

read the thread in my signature

S&F for you

but dont fearmongering things to much
we know that it has to worsen to get better... sadly

[edit on 8/26/2010 by Ben81]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I really hope it's the end of the world. I'm sick of what America has become. There is absolutely no way to infiltrate the shadow government that runs our lives. There is no way to fight them. They are going to force anything and everything they desire on us, and the idiots of the world are going to accept it with open arms. The only way to fight them is to have a worldwide catastrophe that purges the earth of all life.

And I'm sick of paying bills...so yeah...let's get this show on the road.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
You may be interested in this
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Good topic.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I think the worst thing to happen...would be nothing at all, one way or another, I really wish for a change, wether it be the end or the new beginning,which i hope for, it sickens me to live this day to day lie

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Actually, jazz, I read that thread this morning, I think, and a few more this afternoon on this subject, and my mind began to tick, so out came the post. We do all need to spend some time thinking on this, I mean, it is our future we are talking about here. I know beyond any doubt that the human race will never be wiped out of existence, were that to happen, it would effect all worlds in all universes. For my one self, I have been told mostly what my next mission will entail, and have been shown my resting place, so I am OK with it all, no matter what happens to the world. I have a front row seat to the biggest show on Earth. I wil be back with more as soon as it comes to me. Cheers to all.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Great thread.
How did you figure out we will be in the photon belt all year in 2012? Do you have any links or info sources, i havent heard anything else about this photon belt cheers

Peace and love

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The last part of your story is a bit to much 'new age' to me.

I think believing in 'ascension' to a new and higher dimension is the same as people who believe heavenly paradise will return to earth.

My prediction for 2012 ? Nothing is going to happen, no end of the world, no aliens, no higher dimensions, no heaven on earth.....

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I believe it ain't the end of the world, but the end of the old ways. Something will cause a dramatic change across the world to make this happen. Just look at Greece with their riots and people are just sick of the current status.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
That's a really funny article you've got there. I really got a great laugh out of the fact that no one realized that this was a hoax.

You link to a mathematician that died in 1874 who is supposed to publish a find in 1961. The find is by satellite - unnamed of course.

Photon Belt

The photon belt (photon ring, manasic ring, photon band or golden nebula) is a pseudo-scientific belief, largely linked to some parts of the New Age movement, that a belt or ring of photons is going to fully envelop the Earth in 2012.

The Pluto 1972 issue was a great give away as well. That's the year the BBC told its listeners that the alignment of whatever and Pluto was going to cancel gravity on Earth. All you had to do was jump at the right time. All sorts of people called in to report that they had indeed floated.

BTW, you have the wrong person. It was another Hesse who made this claim in 1949 well before there was a satellite in space.

Later in the wikipedia article we learn that Paul Violette disputes that this hoax was ever detected by a satellite.

Any idea where this Huntley got his degree and in what field?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Many will ascend to a higher vibration. Some will go for a rest and relaxation period, some to a hospital environment for healing, and, sadly, some will be damned to stay in the lower world of the 3rd. dimension of time and space. Some will move up a level, just to fall again when something happens.

The ones this writer really feels for are those trapped into religious dogma, and those who scoff at the Ascension as a fantasy, or a vivid imagination.

Once again, a very good subject with profound tidbits hidden within. As for the quote above, I perceive this same future. Perhaps it is something from the universal collective conscious.

The term "going south" has great implications. I think there is metaphorical content all around us. I think there have been many throughout the ages who have seen other "ends of ages" and not having ascended, have returned with their retained knowledge to leave hints to us. One thing that intrigues me is encountering some people who obviously have more than a lifetime of knowledge. It is evident in their works.

One of the keys to realizing what is happening is cymatics. Our planets were spoken into existence through frequencies. I believe other planets are waiting for us...the "many mansions in my father's house" depending on our decisions in the last bit of time we have left.

Love resonates at higher frequencies than fear and hatred. Some will continue to battle and argue, others will rise and ascend. And like you said, some will need r&r or healing before being able to travel on.

I think we do have a very limited time to figure out what's it been for and rise above. It's closing in on us now.

Alethea

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Geomagnetic storms - periods of high geomagnetic activity caused by large solar flares - have also been linked to clinical depression. After all, our carbon based human container is 70% water, and water carries an electrical, and a magnetic field. Police will always report crime goes up during a Full Moon, that is a magnetic effect.

The moon is not a magnetic effect. Human bodies are not magnetic. Water is not affected by magnets.

Ask an Astrophysicist

Scientific studies done to isolate this have, however, shown *no* correlation, contrary to the beliefs of those involved. In other words, the Moon's phase doesn't seem to have any affect on the number of crimes committed and babies born.

Lunar Effect

The lunar effect is a pseudoscientific theory which overlaps into sociology, psychology and physiology suggesting that there is correlation between specific stages of the Earth's lunar cycle and deviant behavior in human beings. The claims of a correlation of lunar phases to human behavior do not hold up under scientific scrutiny. Over the past 30 years, even more evidence has emerged to stress that this is pseudoscience.[1]

The theory is sometimes also referred to as the Transylvanian hypothesis or the Transylvanian effect in scholarly literature.

Here is a study from 3 small towns.
Full Moon and Crime

The increased incidence of crimes on full moon days may be due to "human tidal waves" caused by the gravitational pull of the moon.

And finally we have this newspaper report
Full moon eclipsed as accessory to crime
Here again we see that there is no full moon connection.

The one study I found attributes the issue to gravity and apparently the small scale study appears to be a statistical fluke.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

On the Photon Belt
About 200 years ago Sir Edmund Halley discovered an anomaly in space around the stars of the Pleiades. 100 years later a man named Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel confirmed Halley's findings. In 1961 Paul Otto Hesse defined and measured this anomaly. It's an energy ring of incredible size, 760 thousand billion miles wide, and is due to intersect the Earth just about any minute now. He also calculated that this is part of a 25,000-year-long cycle that our solar system goes through. Yes, even Planet Earth follows a cycle.

It's expected (by those who study this phenomena that once we are fully into the Photon Belt, electricity won't function correctly, and electrical device will fail to function...and there will be three to five days of total darkness. All indigenous cultures and religions have prophesied three days of darkness to mark the "End Times."

Scientists discussing the Photon Belt have been fired, moved, or denied access to the equipment used to study it. If you surf around on the Internet for information, people with CIA or NSA credentials likely will show up and say it would be in the best interest of your family if you gave up the quest. This information is not, repeat not for basic human consumption. You (humanity) are to be treated just like a mushroom, kept in the dark and fed crap.

Personally, and remember now, I ain't no scientist, but I know that within each one of us is a power source that can be defined as pure energy. When a human being "dies," the energy is released, freed from the human prison. Machinery is in place to trap, and neutralize this soul energy, so that memories are not retained during the recycle process. If a human were to be born with all memories intact, there would be hell to pay for the ones running the machinery. I submit that this machinery is crystalline based computers, not the PCs we use, but way more sophisticated, was built many thousands of years ago by an unknown being or beings, for an unknown reasoning. Certain ET beings have learned how to operate this machinery, and they use it to keep us trapped here on Earth, to them, we are simply a source of energy, much like a battery. The divide and rule over us, make us fight, and when people die, energy is released, when people are sexually excited, or deathly afraid, energy is released. This is like a feast to [them.]

It is in [their] best interests to keep us divided at all times, and this is done by the introduction of things like Politics, and Religions, and by constantly bringing to bear things like war, terror, racial issues, conspiracies, false flag operations. Keep us distracted,
keep us angry with one another, keep us paying them to "help us." Keep depending on [them] to save us from ourselves. We are even divided within our own selves. How? you ask? Any Christian will tell you that you "have to do" several things to get "the holy spirit,"
and get a first class ticket to "heaven." This doctrine teaches one he or she is born without a soul, and thus the division, for is this is true, then we are separate from ourselves, just like we are separate from our Creator, when in reality we are not separate at all.

Same with politics. You are a Democrat, or a Republican, or an Independent. See, you are forced to choose between what is basically opposites on the outside, but on the inside are one and the same. Again, a good politician has to also swear to certain things to be that person. You know some of them, but I will bet you are not aware of what the BAR Association really is, or the secret un-Constitutional oath each lawyer must take before becoming a member of the BAR.

We are also taught that because we are of different colors of skin tone, we are different entirely. This too is a lie, if we could all just step out of our human body we would all look basically the same in spirit form. A released spirit will take on the form is has become accustomed to in life, but in reality, we are all pure energy. If there ever comes a time when all minds are open to all possibilities, (something I hope and pray for every day) that we as a people can finally become AWARE. Not only aware of who, and what we are, really, but of everything.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

About 200 years ago Sir Edmund Halley discovered an anomaly in space around the stars of the Pleiades. 100 years later a man named Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel confirmed Halley's findings. In 1961 Paul Otto Hesse defined and measured this anomaly. It's an energy ring of incredible size, 760 thousand billion miles wide, and is due to intersect the Earth just about any minute now.

If the hoax called the photon belt were really around the Pleiades then there'd be a problem since we are moving away from that star cluster. There is no anomaly around the Pleiades. There is a nebula.

This thingy is supposed to be 760 thousand billion miles wide. Let's convert that units a real astronomer would use. That's 126 light years across. The Pleiades are 440 light years away. The claim is that this is "around the stars of the Pleiades". So we are not close enough is this thingy is 126 light years wide and we are moving away from the Pleiades. So no chance to enter this thingy.

The "just about any minute now" claim is also weird since that claim has been made since 1991. That's when a story about this thingy was published in Nexus.

Is the earth about to enter the Photon Belt, causing the end of life as we know it?

The 1991 Nexus article was based on a 1981 article in an Australian UFO mag. I spoke to Colin Norris, head of the Australian UFO society that publishes the magazine, and he said it was coauthored by a "middle-aged mother" and a college undergraduate. Norris denied it was a prank, but it seems clear these folks didn't have detailed technical knowledge ...

And the hoax lives on and on and on and on ...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This link could be about the Photon Belt. According to Sheldan Nidle's sources the Ets and spiritual forces protected our solar system and delayed our contact with the P.Belt. I guess 2012 will be the show down, the final deadline. We'll see.

www.solar-storm-warning.com...

edit on 30-9-2010 by Sargoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
my groove remains a trench..
what ever wicked comes this way-i will deal with.
life is not so precious i have found..it is here and gone.
the end of one thing is the begins another..
life is now.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

You've spammed multiple threads with this hoax site. The site mentions a nonexistent person. The site bases its claims on a made up astrophysicist.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
If you have proof it's a hoax, then let's see it.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Sargoth

The site is based on the statements of a person that does not exist. There is no such astrophysicist by that name.

Therefore, all of the statements made by that person are all faked.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

have a little faith. dont be so negative, have an open mind for 2012 - for the 3 days of dakness will come

Peace and love to all

PS> Stereology sounds like thee most boring subject going. Go and meditate for a few hours then come back and see if you still want to study this nonsensical subject.

Chi!

edit on 31/12/2011 by SativaDub because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join