It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Nobody" pulled me off the couch!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by caucazoid69
reply to post by angrywhitechick

...He turns up a street, heading for a clearing, as we rounded the corner, he was gone, history... we traced our path. At the distance we were behind him, there was no where else he could have run to.. As soon as he was out of our sight, he disappeared into thin air... That was crazy! we just called it in that we lost visual of the man... looked and little longer, and we never spoke about what my partner I knew we were chasing... creepy..

Did you think this was an intelligent type of haunting where it waited for you to notice and then ran from you or did you get any sense at all this was one of those hauntings where it was replaying an event that had happened at some earlier date and you being there triggered it in some way?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Honestly, I never thought about it until now. Thinking back, I don't get the feeling this silhouette was re-living a moment when he was alive (if he ever lived in physical form). However, I do get the distinct feeling that it reacted to us. Meaning, it sped up, when we sped up. Strange.

When I was a kid, I remember coming home one evening, late. My parents and siblings were with me. When we pulled in the driveway, we saw a human shaped shadow through the curtains, walk pass the window in my parents room. My father slammed the car in park, ran to the back door, used the key to unlock it, and we all ran in together. We searched the house high and low, literally, attic to basement. All windows and doors were still locked (we lived in the city). We found nothing.

That particular house was very creepy.. lots of paranormal activity. And yet in another house I lived in, was worse still. It had an old underground railroad (northern Ohio). More to come on that one..

The one thing I don't understand is, through all the experiences and events, you'd think I would welcome some of this, but I am terrified of ghosts. I just know that one day, a ghost is going to show them self to me, and I am going to **** my britches. I already told my kids, If we see one in the house, it's every man for himself, you'd better be quicker than me getting out the nearest door... They laughed and think i'm a wimp now.. oh well, See Ya, I tell them...

[edit on 30-8-2010 by caucazoid69]

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by caucazoid69

I am with you. With everything that has happened to me in my current house I am sure that I am not alone. Yet, if I ever saw a full on apparition I would probably faint.

I don't have enough posts to start a thread yet (maybe tomorrow) but that would be an interesting question to ask. Have others here seen a full apparition and were they scared?

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Here's a quick story of an event that happened in the house that had an underground railroad. We had a live-in babysitter/housekeeper. She told my little brother and I to go up stairs and put our cloths away. As we were anxious to get back outside and play, we ran up the stairs and down the hall to grab our cloths off the hutch at the end of the hallway. We came to a complete stand still, cause we just couldn't believe what we were seeing.. Our stack of cloths were floating in mid air, as if someone was trying to hand them to us. That scared the crap out of us.. we screamed and cried all the way down the stairs and out of the house, babysitter hot on our heels wondering what the hell was going on..

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
There is a such thing as haunting yourself. If your sister has been under an exteme amount of stress, the negative energy can manifest itself in such a way where she may be causing the hauntings herself. Also, check the history of the house. It may be built over something it should not have been, which is the case sometimes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join