It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Boy blistered after licking used condom!

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
"When I looked at my grandson, he had a used condom all down his throat — his tongue in it everything. And there was semen in the condom," she said.

Make sure you check the trash cans people!

www.foxnews.com...




posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have to say its horrible but, its the responsibility of the parents or gaurdians to make sure their children don't eat condoms. How is it the hotel's fault they can only do so much. That condom could have been behind the tv or under the bed where a child could get it but not an adult.



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
From article:


"The boy is being tested for STDs and HIV but Jones' attorney said the family is awaiting the results before deciding how to proceed."


My thoughts and good blessings are with this child and the family while they await the results.

This is disgusting, and I really dont know if I want to cry or Puke


~meathead



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Since the link loads ridiculously slow for me am i correct in assuming that he found it in the trash and now they might sue? Because they failed at parenting?



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
How did the grandson get a condom in his mouth? Where was the supervision? Of course it must be the Hotel's fault. Accept responsibility granny. [color=#33FF33]YOU dropped the ball.



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Edews
 


Thats exactly it, if they saw the kid take it out of the trash can their fault if they knew it was there, their fault. If it was some where else no ones. Its loose loose. The parents just want some money, because they messed up and now their kid has herpes.



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Edews
 


I would hope so,he was evidently with the grandparents,so mom and dad are going to loose their minds.



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I was going to attempt and fail at humor until, upon further research, found out that the boy is 4 years old.

Imagine if this boy contracts some non-curable STD ... he has to manage that for the rest of his life because some two bit manager forgot to inspect the room between guests.

Poor kid, I hope he's alright.



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ugh.


Blisters? Some people have latex allergies that can cause pretty severe contact dermatitis.



posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I would have thought that it would be the responsibility of the hotel to check for such things, especially if they are renting the room out to a family with a young child.

I don't see how it's possible for his parents to forensically sweep each room they stay in, testing for loose wires, loose screws or Samurai swords in the draws, if the hotel is going to rent rooms to people with small kids then I would expect them to make sure they are safe for small kids to stay in

If they had left a rusty razor blade lying edge up in the middle of the carpet then I can't see anyone thinking the parents were at fault.

Not sure anyone should be sued though, it was just an unfortunate accident.



posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The hotel room wasn't properly cleaned.
The hotel chain is about to pay out some money (though would have been more, if it didn't hit the press...idiots...)



posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok
 


From reading the article. I have come to the conclusion that the children were up early then the adult. They could of went outside.


The next morning, Jones said, she awoke to a horrifying scene.

My 4 then 5 year old Nephew already knows how to open a door and walk outside without anyone knowing. Someone could of thrown a condom outside; the kids see it and think it's a balloon. Just my 2 cents. The adult should of been watching.



posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Lots of things "could have been", but the hotel knows if it went to trial, it'd be bad no matter what the outcome. They'll pay, and have it just go away...(I know I would in their shoes).



posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
man, that is pretty gross. you never know, it could have been one of those situations where you know that chick has something, so you try to get industrial strength high risk condoms and you still feel like you probably just caught aids. and then this kid comes along and thinks to himself hmmm this condom looks pretty tasty. how old was this kid anyway? if he was like ten, then maybe this is just natural selection at it's finest. call me cruel and insensitive but every stupid person on the face of this planet was a stupid kid at some point in their stupid lives, just like cancer you got to catch these things early.

[edit on 28-8-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]



posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Good point. I didn't see an age in the article, but it did say they were about to start school next week, so safe to assume at least 5 years old (which should be old enough to know to NOT do this...). May just be Darwin Award material here... (still though, the family has an excellent lawsuit on their hands, with an excellent chance of a high settlement)...



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join