It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Remote Viewing is for real...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Popular leaders always have a large group of spirits that surround them and protect them astrally, whether one is aware of it or not. I know this simply from experience.

Hitler had a large group of spirits that gave him the Gifts of Prophecy and Charisma.

Try remote viewing the Pope or the President or Sai Baba and you'll find it to not be as easy as tuning in to a relatively unknown person.

Well, in most cases anyway.

Remote viewing can not only be blocked by a group of discarnates, it is enabled by discarnate energies in the first place.

[edit on 23-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
And who will listen? I don't believe the gov. will do anything except investigate the viewer for terriorist ties, or at least in this case. If someone views an event, example... a terriorist event and reports it, and this comes to pass, then that person will be interiorgated and accused of terriorist activities. But if this person has viewed and does not tell then this is worse. It's a loosing situation, or so I believe it is. Are some things best left unsaid?? I saw a major event just days before it happened, I am sorry I didn't report it. But if I had, I would've been arrested, accused of terriorism. But since I didn't I guess I'm guilty....no one really listens until after the fact. Sad.....but your damned if you do and your damned if you don't.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
ms_Bhavn,

You are quite right.

What can any one intuitive/remote viewer do?

Post their insight in forums such as this one.

Then, if something does indeed occur, you have documentation to back it up. This of course would require a certain degree of courage.

I have an idea...

E-mail likeminded intuitives like myself and ask for them to confirm/deny what you get. If you were to get some to corroborate your awareness, present the material as a group. This would take the heat off of any one individual in reporting the information.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OK... I will send U2U. Tell me what you get...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_RichardMy question is: who EXACTLY are we supposed to contact?

And also, who we are supposed to search for : Just imagine that you ask to spirits : "I'm searching for the 9-11 attacks responsible" and then you find him in white house...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn
And who will listen? I don't believe the gov. will do anything except investigate the viewer for terriorist ties, or at least in this case.

I totally agree, im disgraced and disappinted at some peoples narrowed mindedness (sorry the non-english word
). dare i quote x-men, which is kinda offence to some people I suppose.... but, Mankind doesn't like what it doesn't understand, and we can't just come out in the open without being discriminated against in some way.. I hate for that to sound political, but that's just how i feel

Are some things best left unsaid?? I saw a major event just days before it happened, I am sorry I didn't report it. But if I had, I would've been arrested, accused of terriorism. But since I didn't I guess I'm guilty....no one really listens until after the fact. Sad.....but your damned if you do and your damned if you don't.

All I can say, is don't report it, because yes, chances are in this society you'll probably be accused of terriosm or something, I can understand how you feel guilty, but that's what this place is for, it's for posting things that you may view and maybe then somehing can be done about it, and you won't be 'discriminated' against.. well.. i won't discriminate, I can't speak for everyone, but I feel that some people feel the same way i do .

I hope that all made sense. It's kinda 1:00 in the morning, so.. yeah, I'm kinda tired
So, if some of that didn't make any sense.. blame it on lack of sleep

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hello Proxy Blue. Yes it makes sense. This fear is what keeps us in the closet. Glad to know someone agrees.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join