It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Remote Viewing is for real...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Hi everyone I'm new and used the search but couln't find what I wanted so her goes. I read an excellent book called Mind Trek by Joe McMoneagle and was wondering, if remote viewing is for real why hasn't anybody RV'd thier way to Osama Bin Laden? Or any highly wanted fugitive? Just wondering.
Also has anybody here studyed RV through any of the websites that advertise instruction and if so what are your thoughts? Thanks!

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Like joe mcmoneagle said in his book. Its hard to find people remote viewing unless they happen to be standing next to a landmark or something.

Maybe they don't want to find bin laden.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by themaninblack
Maybe they don't want to find bin laden.

Or simply because the US-Army and the CIA don't ask to remote viewers about Binladin...
... I've sent them an e-mail to propose my help...they never replied...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vacume Tube
why hasn't anybody RV'd thier way to Osama Bin Laden? Or any highly wanted fugitive? Just wondering.

That's a good question.

The government has been known to use remote viewers and psychics in general, as a number of them have gone public about working in that capacity and now teach remote viewing to anyone for a fee.

OBL has probably been "spotted" a number of times through RV-ers. My guess is that he probably moves around constantly, as that is a good way to avoid capture.

Once in a while you hear about a psychic that successfully worked with police to help solve a murder or find a missing person. Anne Gehman is one example that comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   
You are assuming we don't know where he is, also that we don't have him in US hands already-to be shown captured around election time-that would boost the weasels rattings for relection time.The US gov claims that we ended our remote viewing programs after some disasters. Personally, I don't believe it, I think it just went very black and underground.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
These are all great points, i myself am also waiting for election time for the "capture" of Bin Laden.
But if I had these types of abilitys I would feel obligated to help find missing children or try on some level to contribute to the greater good of the world. It seems these people in the so called "schools" sit in the middle of no-where and rv stuff. If they're not rv-ing important current events then what are they looking at?
Paul_Richard You have some experience with this correct? Have you seen any of the "curriculum" from these school?

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
VT,

My knowledge of remote viewing schools and their teachers is simply from reading about them on the Net and in magazine articles, attending lectures by remote viewers, and discussing the topic in forums such as this one.

However, I don't agree with everything that they teach. For example, at least one of the schools on the Net states that remove viewing (specifically Technical Remote Viewing or TRV) is different from channeling. I don't agree with that appraisal.

There are many psychics who believe their abilities come from themselves and not from discarnate entities. However, in my experience, ALL psychic awareness comes from discarnate entities, even if the intuitive is not aware of it. When we open up psychically, what we are actually doing is increasing our receptivity to channeled information.

If all psychic awareness is derived from discarnate entities (as well as all dreams for that matter), then that means that all forms of remote viewing and telepathy are also essentially channeled from Spirit too. This would explain why psychic abilities are traditionally referred to as "Gifts of the Spirit" as opposed to "Gifts of the Brain or Mind."

But that's just my opinion...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
There are many psychics who believe their abilities come from themselves and not from discarnate entities. However, in my experience, ALL psychic awareness comes from discarnate entities, even if the intuitive is not aware of it. When we open up psychically, what we are actually doing is increasing our receptivity to channeled information.

The effects of bilocation would suggest otherwise.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Historically, one of the people that were said to exhibit bilocation was Emanuel Swedenborg, who happens to be one of the main Spirit Guides that Solist Mystics like myself, channel. (Note the quote at the bottom of every post I make.) He has stated that his present understanding of bilocation is that it is generally the creation of a large Group Entity (or large collective of discarnates) and that the doppelganger is either a telepathic projection or a holographic manifestation at best; since it takes a great deal of energy to actually create any matter at all -- especially a physical body.

The same applies to teleportation. It can be done, but not often, by large Group Entities. The Israeli telekinetic and psychic, Uri Geller, has stated that it happened to him from the alien spirits that provided his telekinetic ability.

I once had the opportunity to spend a Saturday afternoon in 1992 talking with the metaphysical author and Christian Mystic, Ray Stanford, at his home. He and Uri were friends at one time (they still may be for all I know) and he described an incident whereby both of them were in a car and Uri stated that he felt the energies of teleportation coming on, and then both of them and the car they were in was moved.

Ray also told me of a situation whereby he was in his car alone and that teleportation was manifested in order to avoid a major accident. He described the scenario as seeing another car that was about to hit his own and that it somehow went through his vehicle. One minute he saw a vehicle about to hit him head on; the next he saw the other car moving away from his rear view mirror. This episode tickled him.

Teleportation happens, but rarely, and can be manifested two different ways: through "phasing" (moving the matter all at once without breaking it down into energy) and "beaming" (breaking down the matter into energy and then reassembling it at another location). However, teleportation can only be manifested with The God Force; no physical machine or alien contraption can accomplish it.

Which is why Zetan-aliens resort to paralysis beams instead of teleportation during their abductions of Terrans.

I don't recall ever coming across an incidence of beaming, as phasing requires much less energy by comparison. To manifest beaming energies it would require the same degree of God Force energy that is needed in order to create the object or body in the first place.

Consequently, large Group Entities, when manifesting teleportation, stick to phasing and avoid beaming.

BTW, one of the characteristics of a poorly manifested phasing of the physical body is to have a headache afterwards. *L*

[edit on 21-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
if the US had already captured OBL Al-Qaeda would tell that to Al-Jazeera or something to stop them from using him as a reelection token

no?

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
However, I don't agree with everything that they teach. For example, at least one of the schools on the Net states that remove viewing (specifically Technical Remote Viewing or TRV) is different from channeling. I don't agree with that appraisal.

As far as i know all remote viewing schools teach this. The military though so too.

posted on Jun, 22 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I believe that they do this (in part) to distance themselves from occult and New Age groups and to appear "professional."

This semantic issue reminds me of when I attended the Ecumenicon (a Pagan gathering) a number of years ago. In one of their seminars they emphasized that what they did was not "channeling" as that was a New Age term, but "invoking." In my experience, they are one and the same. While there I tuned into some interesting "invokings" that manifested.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Remote Viewing is not a dog and pony show, were the viewer has to prove themself to every disbeliever. It is real and it does work for people, but on individual levels and has allot to do with natural ability's one person may have that another does not.I dont think for one second it has anything to do with chanelling thats the first time i have heard that view expresed. As far as online teaching of this i think you are far better to stick with the material you mentioned Joseph Mocmoneagle is a very good place to start, and follow the advice he gives, and learn and practice on your own.
P

[edit on 23-6-2004 by parker]

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

As far as i know all remote viewing schools teach this. The military though so too.

Sincerely, I'm not sure that the military would ask to remote viewers some help to find OBL...

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Sincerely, I'm not sure that the military would ask to remote viewers some help to find OBL...

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS

I remember hearing about people who did remote viewing for the government, in preparation for the Gulf War, and who have since gone public to teach remote viewing.

So it stands to reason that the government is still using clairvoyant approaches to obtain intelligence, unofficially of course, and for various reasons.

If all psychic information is derived from Spirit, which I have found to be true, then there is also the issue of discarnate opposition to that awareness. Like groups of discarnate Muslims opposing the remote viewing awareness of where Osama bin Laden is hiding out, and groups of discarnate Zetans opposing the remote viewing awareness of what their physical counterparts are up to locally with the US government and related.

So it is not so easy to obtain intelligence through extrasensory means and takes much practice and persistence.

In WWI there was an incident whereby US-allied soldiers in trenches witnessed the apparitions of "angels" fighting German spirits and pushing them back.

Battles in the discarnate realms occur constantly.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I did some remote viewing on.....where is OBL?... then posted the results. I think most poeple don't take remote viewing (and viewers) seriously.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
If all psychic information is derived from Spirit, which I have found to be true, then there is also the issue of discarnate opposition to that awareness. Like groups of discarnate Muslims opposing the remote viewing awareness of where Osama bin Laden is hiding out, and groups of discarnate Zetans opposing the remote viewing awareness of what their physical counterparts are up to locally with the US government and related.

Actually i have remote viewed OBL, hes inside somewhere but i have no idea where as the is no desernable landmarks that strike as out of the ordinary, the is no 'disincarnate muslims' opposing remote viewing of where OBL is hiding. Remote viewing cannot be blocked by dead souls. You seriously think 'disincarnate muslims' are on OBL side, alll the muslims i know thing the guys a nut.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Maninblack...good ,you did some viewing... you may be correct. My results were... he is in Turkey, southeast of Istanbul and being cared for in a remote place, on a farm. A farmer is caring for him. I want to point out, this was a while back when I viewed this. I saw farmland and a shack.
Also I do not make use of spirits. I don't believe it is necessary.

posted on Jun, 23 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ms_Bhavn
I did some remote viewing on.....where is OBL?... then posted the results. I think most poeple don't take remote viewing (and viewers) seriously.

You may be right.

Like those two comedians (one of which doesn't like to talk on camera) who love to poke fun at psychic phenomenon, Nostradamus, mystics, and bible code analysts and say that if someone knew about 9/11 ahead of time, then they should be held accountable for not telling someone about it.

My question is: who EXACTLY are we supposed to contact? *L*

Jeane Dixon, who was well-known for her prophecies, saw the assassination of John F. Kennedy. She literally called the White House and talked to someone about her awareness. The President ignored the warning and went to Texas anyway. They had an interview with her in the old Nostradamus documentary, "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow" that was hosted by the late Orson Welles, and she talked about her attempt to warn the President.

So even if you or someone else that was not directly working for the government came up with the correct location of Osama bin Laden, you'd have a hard time even finding someone in the right agency to listen to you about it.

I can relate to this problem.

Do it anyway.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join