It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC CAN Releases TV Spot

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
So this is Dave ripping me apart?

All that is is opinion, nothing more.

Oh the irony. (it also appears you did not realise my point)

You can wave away what the NYFD said all you like with excuses, you have NO proof what they heard wasn't what they were describing.

No, you are shifting the burden of proof, you need to prove that it was what they thought they heard, i'm not claiming they didn't hear what they thought they heard, but it has to be proven that their interpretations of what they heard were correct. What i'm trying to say is that just because they heard an explosion, doesn't necessarily mean it was (in the context of controlled demolition). Again, you are shifting the burden of proof.

And you know it's all irrelevant, you conveniently and completely ignore my post about WTC 7, and how it could not have been a natural collapse on the first page of this thread.

Take that into account and what the fire fighters said, along with all the other anomalies of that say

Just because it collapsed in an unexpected way does not mean the government did it. It merely means there were other unknown factors in play (I wont go as far as to say it was merely "chance however"). Just because it did not collapse as it should have, does not mean that the government conspired the whole thing.

anyone with half a brain can see the OS is a lie.

Like you put it.

that is is opinion, nothing more.

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Jerry_Teps]

[edit on 1-9-2010 by Jerry_Teps]

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Perhaps rather than intentionally avoiding my responses, you should do the mature thing and at least acknowledge them.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I have all the confidence in the world that anything dear Dave can throw my way won't even make me sweat. If I missed something, which is quit possible as I don't live on this forum like Dave, and now you it seems all of a sudden, then please point me to it.

You certainly are someone who needs to know when to quit while they're behind, Anok, but if you insist- here's a piece of steel recovered from ground zero. It's being kept in a hanger in JFK for their investigations on how the towers collapsed:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6cc309d1f98a.jpg[/atsimg]

Now, *I* can explain to you how the massive forces from the collapse would have overcome the structural integrity of the steel and caused it to fail in a chain reaction. Can *you* explain to me how your hypothetical thermite could have possibly bent a steel beam in half?

This should be good.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

It takes thousands of degrees to bend steel like this.

Molten steel was found "three, four, and five weeks later, when the rubble was being removed [from WTCs 1 & 2]," Loizeaux said. He said molten steel was also found at 7 WTC, which collapsed mysteriously in the late afternoon. [American Free Press]

A thermite reaction generates extraordinarily high temperatures (>2500° C) and provides a credible explanation for the fires, hot spots and molten steel (a by-product of the thermite reaction) found in the collapsed buildings.

whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Let's say someone comes out and confirms the inside job theory. What would that do to the populace who knows noting of WTC7? My guess is they would be outraged for awhile and the Fox News Channel and MSNBC would get hella high ratings but everyday life would then take over and, after awhile, it would just fade away.

My fear is that the invisible prison of routine, consumption and personal comfort that we all live within has become so formidable that not even something like this coming out could free society from the bars.
Perhaps I am too cynical but I think if the truth ever comes out and the nature of it threatens to disrups the average American's comfort level then the truth will just either be changed to fit the collective comfort level or ignored with tactical ennui.

I can't say with honesty that I totally would not be one of those people doing the ignoring by the way but i hope I wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Dr. Steven Jones does a chemical analysis of what little remaining steel there is from the World Trade Center. Only a small amount of the WTC steel escaped the Bush Administration's aggressive and quick recycling program. The results point to the use thermate/thermite cutter charges. If the World Trade Center was brought down with explosives, who placed them there? We need a new investigation into the events of September 11 RIGHT AWAY!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Not.

It takes force. The bigger the piece, the more force it takes. Those beams had a whole lot of force on them when the building was standing. That is why they are so big.

Some people can bend a stainless steel spoon with their bare hands. I know a guy who can bend a 10 inch chrome vanadium steel crescent wrench handle into an 'L' shape with his bare hands.

On cross-country gas pipelines using 30 inch diameter steel pipe, they must bend lengths of that pipe when it is being installed. You would suppose that they need to heat it to thousands of degrees, I guess? They don't, they use hydraulic bending machines. The secret... force, lots of it.

None of those require heating to 'thousands of degrees'. Thermite burns and melts steel, it doesn't heat a length of beam up to thousands of degrees.

edit on 10-9-2010 by butcherguy because: to add.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminotreal
Let's say someone comes out and confirms the inside job theory. What would that do to the populace who knows noting of WTC7? My guess is they would be outraged for awhile and the Fox News Channel and MSNBC would get hella high ratings but everyday life would then take over and, after awhile, it would just fade away.

My fear is that the invisible prison of routine, consumption and personal comfort that we all live within has become so formidable that not even something like this coming out could free society from the bars.
Perhaps I am too cynical but I think if the truth ever comes out and the nature of it threatens to disrups the average American's comfort level then the truth will just either be changed to fit the collective comfort level or ignored with tactical ennui.

I can't say with honesty that I totally would not be one of those people doing the ignoring by the way but i hope I wouldn't.

Maybe the "truth" is too much of an inconvenience to people.

I don't have the answer to that!

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by KIZZZY

Not.

It takes force. The bigger the piece, the more force it takes. Those beams had a whole lot of force on them when the building was standing. That is why they are so big.

Some people can bend a stainless steel spoon with their bare hands. I know a guy who can bend a 10 inch chrome vanadium steel crescent wrench handle into an 'L' shape with his bare hands.

On cross-country gas pipelines using 30 inch diameter steel pipe, they must bend lengths of that pipe when it is being installed. You would suppose that they need to heat it to thousands of degrees, I guess? They don't, they use hydraulic bending machines. The secret... force, lots of it.

None of those require heating to 'thousands of degrees'. Thermite burns and melts steel, it doesn't heat a length of beam up to thousands of degrees.

edit on 10-9-2010 by butcherguy because: to add.

um....try an explosion

www.metacafe.com...

Use of Thermate explains the
"Underground Fires"

www.net4truthusa.com...

edit on 10-9-2010 by KIZZZY because: edit

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

Ahhh.

There is no help for you.

I really am sorry.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

No it doesn't. Thousands of degrees would do this AND ADDITIONAL damage, like making the steel all melty/sloppy. The damage shown on *this* component shows it was literally bent by a force that had the power to bend it like it was a wire coathanger. Since I haven't seen any footage that showed it was bent by Kong Kong, I have to believe it was bent from the massive force of the collapsing section of the building. It bent simply becuase it couldn't withstand the weight crashing down upon it.

Here's the rub- if even ONE floor failed becuase of the columns giving way to the massive force crashing down upon them, then ALL the floors could have failed becuase of the columns giving way to the massive force crashing down upon them, becuase every floor was of the exact same in-space design as every other floor was.

Molten steel was found "three, four, and five weeks later, when the rubble was being removed [from WTCs 1 & 2]," Loizeaux said. He said molten steel was also found at 7 WTC, which collapsed mysteriously in the late afternoon. [American Free Press]

The only way thermite could explain this phenomona is if the towers were packed to the rafters with the stuff, Thermite is aluminum and iron oxide. It's not thermonuclear material. You know that and so do I.

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

This material has been covered on ATS @ www.abovetopsecret.com...

Happy Kwanzaaa!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Update

We are tremendously pleased and excited to inform you that exactly one week from today, on Tuesday November 2, Election Day 2010, the "BuildingWhat?" TV ad will begin airing on TV screens all across New York City!

The ad will run in 350 spots from November 2 through November 10 and will be seen about 7.1 million times by nearly 900,000 unique viewers at an average of eight-plus times each. And these estimates do not take into account that Election Day and the Wednesday after are two of the biggest days in the year for television viewership.

The ad will appear on thirteen channels including MSNBC, CNN, Comedy Central, HGTV, Logo TV, Bio TV, Versus TV, MSG, Sports NY, VH1, HLN, CNBC and Bravo. We have “roadblocks” scheduled on Wednesday night from 8pm to 9pm and 11pm to midnight. This means that those of you in the New York area who tune in to Keith Olbermann, The Daily Show, Nancy Grace, CNBC, MSG, The Biography Channel and Versus TV at 8pm, and The Daily Show/Colbert Report, Anderson Cooper, Logo TV, and the Biography Channel at 11pm are guaranteed to see the ad.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join