It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC CAN Releases TV Spot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by starseed33

About 3000 people died on 9/11,an you people on here are arguing over what did and didn't happen.

No, actually no one is arguing. There's half a handful of people on the internet for whom conspiracies are a way of life. Making things up as they go along. Other than them, there's no argument. Turn off your computer and go and find people arguing about the "free fall speed" of building 7. Good luck with that.

Clearly 3 buildings fell on the same day.

Clearly. Also clearly 2 were struck by planes and the third one standing next to the first two.

What are the odds of all 3 falling.....

Pretty good when 2 of them are struck by planes and the third burns for hours.

and landing neatly in a pile like a controlled demolition.

Huh? Neatly? You've never seen the pictures. They're all over the internet.

Probaly about as good as me winning the lottery 10 times in a year.

What do you mean probably? You don't know?

Building 7 didn't even have a major fire like the other two.

Woooops. Sorry, didn't know we were dealing outside of reality here. Never mind.

There are videos on youtube that explosions can clearly be heard on, and with NYC firemen discussing the explosions they heard These are newscasts from that very day, so dont try to argue their validity.

Its not that they are neccessarily "invalid" I think the word you are looking for is "irrelevant". Yep, thats the word. Random, loud sudden noises all over the place proves only that there were random loud sudden noises.

What needs to be discussed is who did this and why.

So discuss. Who done it?

We know the buildings fell, how is not important.

Say what?

The people who were responsible for this should be found and hung for all to see.

They are working on that right now as a matter of fact.

And for anybody who believes the msm story, well you dont have enough intelligence to discuss this anyway.

And anybody that doubts everything just because they percieve it to be coming from "them" is pretty clearly in a cult.

Not trying to be mean just honest.

Calling people stupid because they may believe something they read in the paper, no thats not in the least bit mean.

Maybe someday the truth will come out, one can only hope.

And maybe someday you'll grasp the truth thats already out there.

Peace and love to all

Yep, coming from Mr. "Hang'em High"

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerry_Teps

Originally posted by IsALL
reply to post by Jerry_Teps

Jerry... To sit there and think you know the 100% truth about 911 is what cracks me up. In reality, you don't know anything accept what has been told to you, and that is hilarious.

You can NOT claim to know everything about 911, because a lot of things are still "classified".

Getting people to question things which we still don't have answers to is a right step in the right direction to getting those answers.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by IsALL]

Where did I say I know 100% what happened? The logical response to a ridiculous unsubstantiated claim is scepticism. Unless you can prove conclusive evidence that 9/11 was an inside job, then frankly, i'm going to consider you delusional.

Even if 9/11 was an inside job, it is still credulous for you to believe it is so without sufficient evidence.

The mentality of truthers astounds me.

Interesting you used "evidence"..

All govt/media/ 911 commission allegations would need to be aggressively challenged and shown to be credible, relevant and material before being admitted as "evidence".. this hasn't happened yet.

In reality.. there is no 'on the record' challenged evidence accepted by a neutral party... so the govt is the one who lacks sufficient evidence.

BTW there is no statute of limitations on murders NOT related to 9/11, meaning there is never "sufficient evidence" in a murder investigation.. even a person convicted waiting on death row can introduce new, credible & material information.. once argued if a court rules it's new evidence.. death row person has a chance to argue/win his/her innocence freedom.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Do we need to provide evidence that the planes actually hit the towers?

Or is that self evident?

Don't laugh, there are people that believe that those images on TV were faked, and the eyewitnesses on the scene saw holograms. In this particular case, how can you prove to those people that two planes really did crash into the towers that day???

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Do we need to provide evidence that the planes actually hit the towers?

Or is that self evident?

Don't laugh, there are people that believe that those images on TV were faked, and the eyewitnesses on the scene saw holograms. In this particular case, how can you prove to those people that two planes really did crash into the towers that day???

How much more disingenuous can you be, honestly. The only people claiming holograms and no planes are disinformation agents specifically tasked to divide any quote on quote truth movement.

This is psychological operations 101 and is blatantly used in almost every facet of our society via media propaganda, commercials, movies, music, etc..

But you already knew this so stop wasting each others time.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I think we are clearly on the oppisite sides of this. My point was, we all know what happened the main thing now is who done it. The buildings did fall neatly like a controlled demolition. Building 7 didnt have fire anything as bad as the towers. There is a big difference in loud noises and explosions, the ones on the videos I seen were most definantly explosions. The firemen who were there said the same thing. And yes I do believe in peace and love for all. But back me into a corner and I will fight. The people who did this deserve nothing less than a horrible death. And by the way their are 1200 architects who dont believe the msm story.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OnTheFelt
How much more disingenuous can you be, honestly. The only people claiming holograms and no planes are disinformation agents specifically tasked to divide any quote on quote truth movement.
This is exactly what I mean.

I am not being disingenuous. You can't even except that the most 'batty' of the 911 conspiracy scenarios are dreamed up and promulgated by your own kind.

You have to blame it on yet another conspiracy. Do you really believe that there are paid government agents pretending to be wacko truthers to make you look bad?

Am I one of those disinfo agents, just because I don't toe the line and believe all the things that are really hard for me to believe?

There are people out there claiming that there were up to 10 tons of unexploded explosives in the rubble at ground zero. Do you realize just how crazy that sounds?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

reply to post by jprophet420

This relates to your last post regarding critical thinking and higher education.

What is your stand on nuclear weapons? Do we (as humans) need them?

I don't need my education in engineering to know a troll when I see one. If you cant stay on topic start another thread.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiffanyInLA

The new TV Spot released from NYC CAN which will be airing to 1 million NYer's.

Enjoy.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by TiffanyInLA]

I'm glad to see this! Good to know people haven't forgot!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dR. kNOWITALL
reply to post by TiffanyInLA

I live in NYC... I have friends who witnessed the tours fall. I personally know 2 FDNY fireman who were involved in the cleanup and rescue, my friends Aunt died in the WTC collapse, and to boot, one of my best friends was in Marines training when 9/11 happened and was privy to all sorts of details the public wasn't...

Sorry folks, 9/11 was a terrorist act perpetrated by radical islamic fundamentalists. If you had any clue, you would all know this. I am not trying to pick a fight, but its really tough to find anyone in NYC who buys the bs...we all know what happened. Only people going nuts over some "unexplained" video tape give these hairbrained theories any credence. Real NY'ers who were actually AFFECTED by these attacks know the truth. "Truthers" know precisely ZERO. Cut it out with this stuff, its embarrassing.

Well I am a New Yorker as well and I know a Joe Shmo who knows a John

Doe who knows a Jane Doe who knows a Tom, Dick and Harry of the

Marines and FDNY of the Society of the Third Eye. Hey! That must make

me PRIVY to all information!

Gimmie a break will ya please!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KIZZZY

I live in NYC... I have friends who witnessed the tours fall. I personally know 2 FDNY fireman who were involved in the cleanup and rescue, my friends Aunt died in the WTC collapse, and to boot, one of my best friends was in Marines training when 9/11 happened and was privy to all sorts of details the public wasn't...

Sorry folks, 9/11 was a terrorist act perpetrated by radical islamic fundamentalists. If you had any clue, you would all know this. I am not trying to pick a fight, but its really tough to find anyone in NYC who buys the bs...we all know what happened. Only people going nuts over some "unexplained" video tape give these hairbrained theories any credence. Real NY'ers who were actually AFFECTED by these attacks know the truth. "Truthers" know precisely ZERO. Cut it out with this stuff, its embarrassing.

I know 300+ Family members and survivors who disagree with KNOWITALL.

And unlike KNOWITALL, they place their names and faces on their claims.

patriotsquestion911.com...

[edit on 27-8-2010 by TiffanyInLA]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mark-in-dallas
What I can't fathom is that if WTC 7 was brought down by fire, why it came down in the 3 1/2 second or so that it did.

Why didn't the building fail gradually, as the fire burned through and exhauted fuel sources and continued to spread.

And, how can something so chaotic and out of control as an unchecked fire cause such a perfect collapse?

well take a look here:

Remember, collapse starts when the first part collapses in. gee if only those "honest" guys and gals at the NY CAN showed the FULL collapse like this.

Oh and you were asking about the building didnt fail gradually while on fire first? Well guess what! That happened too! Its such a shame you got suckered by these charlatans pretending to want and spread the "truth." Its not your fault! Here is some info you were never meant to see by the "truthers":

Also some more info from the firefighters there:

Hayden: .. we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o'clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Firehouse: Was there heavy fire in there right away?

Hayden: No, not right away, and that's probably why it stood for so long because it took a while for that fire to develop. It was a heavy body of fire in there and then we didn't make any attempt to fight it. That was just one of those wars we were just going to lose. We were concerned about the collapse of a 47-story building there.

web.archive.org...://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

There is your evidence of building creep, caused by the fires burning, including bulging, tilting, and fires. Why is this being ignored by the A&E crowd? Why are the people making this video leaving this important information and facts out? Why are they using an EDITED SHORTENED video of the WTC7 collapsing, rather than the FULL video?

Your "truthers" are really lying to you, and they are going to lie to NYC and the world with this biased, steaming pile of [snip]. The truth should not be edited, shortened, or ignored. That is what this video is doing. That is what the charlatans are doing. All in the name of "$$$truth$$$"

[in order for the link to work, click on the link first, then copy and paste teh second half into the bar after clicking on the first link and add it to the first half!]

[edit on 8/27/2010 by GenRadek]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiffanyInLA

Originally posted by KIZZZY

I know 300+ Family members and survivors who disagree with KNOWITALL.

And unlike KNOWITALL, they place their names and faces on their claims.

patriotsquestion911.com...

[edit on 27-8-2010 by TiffanyInLA]

WTG Tiff!

Now that's a long list. Glad you had an occasion to use the ACE card!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Oh pah leeeze!

Give your bulldinkery a rest pal!

Oh and I find it very interesting that your buddy john does not allow comments on his youtube channel regarding that video...in other words, he does not allow any rebuttals to that slo-mo video he has up there!

Oh and try going to page one of my post of the lying of NIST!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 28-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

(THIS VIDEO WAS ORIGINALLY POSTED BY David Chandler)
www.youtube.com...

The official story is that the North Tower of the World Trade Center collapsed due to gravity. This has been critiqued in an analysis by Graeme MacQueen and Tony Szamboti, and in a related analysis by David Chandler (both in the Journal of 9/11 Studies). The Balzac-Vitry demolition was a true gravity-driven collapse. The same analysis that was applied to the World Trade Center is here applied to this known demolition, with contrasting results. This analysis supports the conclusions of both papers referred to above: the North Tower of the World Trade Center was not a natural, gravity-driven collapse.

FDNY describe the bombs planted in the World Trade Center
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 28-8-2010 by KIZZZY]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Why don't you explain to us all here what difference the collapse time makes?

While you're thinking about it let me explain why it doesn't matter...
The outer walls CAN NOT end up ON TOP of the rest of the building from a natural uncontrolled collapse (all 4 were on top of the WTC 7 debris, see my post on page one of this thread), regardless of how long it took.

That video does nothing but show a classic controlled implosion, again no matter how long it took. The timing is completely meaningless. How long is a controlled demolition supposed to take? Can you tell me?

Your point does nothing but argue the 'free-fall' times claimed by some people, and I believe verified by NIST, when in reality it doesn't even matter.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by ANOK]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

reply to post by jprophet420

This relates to your last post regarding critical thinking and higher education.

What is your stand on nuclear weapons? Do we (as humans) need them?

I don't need my education in engineering to know a troll when I see one. If you cant stay on topic start another thread.
This post shows me just how dedicated to critical thinking you are! You made the statement about critical thinking and higher education, I just supposed you would be willing to back it up, but I guess that is not 'how you roll'.

Sorry to have bothered you in your 911 fantasy world. Please carry on without fear of interruption.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek
well take a look here:

Remember, collapse starts when the first part collapses in. gee if only those "honest" guys and gals at the NY CAN showed the FULL collapse like this.

Oh and you were asking about the building didnt fail gradually while on fire first? Well guess what! That happened too! Its such a shame you got suckered by these charlatans pretending to want and spread the "truth." Its not your fault! Here is some info you were never meant to see by the "truthers":

Thats a great video, thanks for sharing it! NOW EXPLAIN why if the structure below the mechanical penthouse failed first, as evidenced in your video, there was clearly less resistance in that area of the building, correct? There had to be, because it was the first part of the structure to give way. Why when the total collapse began did the building not tilt and shift to the left where there was less resistance than the far side of the building. You clearly see it collapsing inward and stright down upon itself.

And, it's clear that the rest of the collapse was not from the top down, but rather the bottom up. If the initial structural failure began at the lower left side of the building, it surely would have caused the entire structure to shift to the left, which did NOT happen.

Here is a much better video of the collapse, without smoke blocking the entire left side of the building, and which does show are of the mechanical penthouse failing first, and which includes approximately 13 seconds of the collapse sequence.

Notice the right edge of the building falls nearly straight down, and the upper floors of the building seem to remain largely intact as the building falls. If the left side of the building failed first, as you seem the need to point out with the initial collapse of the mechanical penthouse, why did the building not fall to the left.

You know, where your video clearly shows and points out that is when and where the collapse began.

web.archive.org...://www.firehouse.com/terrorist/911/magazine/gz/hayden.html

There is your evidence of building creep, caused by the fires burning, including bulging, tilting, and fires. Why is this being ignored by the A&E crowd? Why are the people making this video leaving this important information and facts out? Why are they using an EDITED SHORTENED video of the WTC7 collapsing, rather than the FULL video?

Your "truthers" are really lying to you, and they are going to lie to NYC and the world with this biased, steaming pile of [snip]. The truth should not be edited, shortened, or ignored. That is what this video is doing. That is what the charlatans are doing. All in the name of "$$$truth$$$"
[edit on 8/27/2010 by GenRadek]

Another great point! If there was bulging and tilting, that again shows there were areas of lesser resistance. Why didn't the building fall in the path of of least resistance?

Your "government" is lying to you!

[edit on 28-8-2010 by mark-in-dallas]

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Hayden: .. we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o'clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o'clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

So....

The testimony of the firemen indicates that the building would most certainly not collapse in any fashion except towards the southwest, but did not. The people that explain the collapse cannot explain this phenomenon and have not shown their math.

Spin it however you want.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

I have evidence that YOU, and NOBODY knows exactly what happened inside any of the WTCs. I know that all you have are theories. You can deny that and you will fail.

And what evidence is that?

You "know that all [I] have are theories", really? Can you prove it? That an assertion right there, you now have the burden of proof.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jerry_Teps

I have evidence that YOU, and NOBODY knows exactly what happened inside any of the WTCs. I know that all you have are theories. You can deny that and you will fail.

And what evidence is that?

LOL you are funny.

No one knows what happened inside the buildings, and you ask for evidence of this? The evidence is that no one survived the collapses to tell anyone what happened. The people who did see what happened before the collapse, such as the janitors Rodriguez, Sanchez, Johannemann, and firefighters who describe explosives going off in sequence, get ignored by OSers.

www.bushstole04.com...

www.prisonplanet.com...

www.911lies.org...

william911.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join