It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypothesis: The Professor Stephen E. Jones Story.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
From the very beginning, I've had my own opinions and I don't see how planes flying into the twin towers can bring the entire buildings down, and when building 7 came down in freefall, noone even questioned it at first either.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Dr Jones may be analogous to an oreo cookie: in the middle is the fact that he successfully brings attention to the OBVIOUS REALITY THAT PLANES OR A jet FUEL FIRE DID NOT DO THESE BLDGS IN.

HOWEVER, on one dark side is his motivation and on the other dark side is the fact that thermite is not even CLOSE to a practical means of obliterating the sheer tonnage of steel and concrete involved.

A bldg was taken down with explosive demo that was a record-setter at that time. This bldg was ONE FOURTH the size of EITHER WTC tower... My understanding is that it took a crew of 24 men (who had full and EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to that bldg) 14 days to load explosives. Thats ALL THEY DID FOR TWO WEEKS IN A BLDG 1/4 THE SIZE OF ONE TOWER.

I saw his debate with Dr Deagle... wherein he (Jones] claims to have eliminated the idea of micronukes by his testing for a certain isotope residue.... Deagle counters with the fact that he was shining that 'light' on the wrong marker... (so his 'negative' result proves nothing).

On the other hand there is / was supposed to be all kinds of tritium on the steel that was taken off site to the warehouse for storage/ display... allegedly this steel was triple-washed prior to leaving the site. (Evidence tampering is an OSHA requirement?)

Much misinformation /disinformation is comprised of half-truth and distraction.... does this make it Jones 'heroic' to tell a half-truth?

I dont think so.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
thank you again air

a guy who is very credable puts his job on the line to tell the truth about 911

how many decenters have risked as much as this man
the truth will stand on its own merits
the towers fell and truth with it

mark my works air this 911 is boiling over and in short time people will wounder how this was ever covered over for 11 years
people will say how was anyone fooled

if you havent done anything but bash keys what gives you the right to bash a man that has risked it all (including his life) to bring truth into the light of day

under most peoples breath they know theres something not quite right about the OS but untill people of stature step forward why would you risk your safe lives by exposing the truth

good on him

all it takes for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing

xploder

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by warpcrafter
you have to acknowledge that something was done to assist the collapse of the buildings. It is a matter of record that no high-rise building anywhere on Earth has ever collapsed due to fire.

And how many other buildings were hit by heavily laden high speed aircraft? That is what assisted the collapse of the buildings.

Heavily laden
aluminum craft going up against steel high rise buildings DESIGNED to withstand the impact.. Heavily laden with what the jet fuel that burned out within the first few mins of impact? the jet fuel thats not hot enough to melt steel.... Please save this for another audience it won't work here.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by thefreepatriot]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GunzCoty

Ah, don't ask intelligent questions. You might confuse some people

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

Jones always wanted to be a star and works very hard to get attention. His actions are not driven by what is "right" but are driven by what makes Jones look important.

Regardless of your OPINION of Dr. Jones the evidence speaks for itself. You can attack the messenger all you want it doesn't matter. High rise buildings don't collapse at free fall speed from fire without explosives blowing the support columns clearing the path for the way down. Thermite found in the dust and a host of other indisputable evidence. It is amazing any fools are even arguing against any of this. It is not a matter of belief it is a matter of facts and evidence.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Jones always wanted to be a star and works very hard to get attention. His actions are not driven by what is "right" but are driven by what makes Jones look important.

I believe the poster met to write:
Jones always wanted to expose the truth and works very hard using science. His actions are driven by what is "right," but was also driven to prove the government lied about the destruction of the WTC and knew science was the only tool he could use to prove it. The debunkers defending the OS would eventually fail miserably, because Americans want to see “real evidence and science”. Americans are not interested in someone’s “OPINIONS” as we all have seen by most of the debunkers in every single 911 Thermite threads. Not one single debunker could present any real science to refute Jones paper, and that is a proven fact.

A smear campaign is the only tool left for the debunkers to use and they have been running their smear campaign from the beginning. The debunkers are either frighten to death that our government may have pulled off a false flag operation and cannot fathom with the idea that a few people in the Bush administration may have gotten away with mass murder, and the greatest treason committed on American soil and walked away while profiting millions for themselves and their greedy contractors friends. To much circumstantial evidence all points to key members in the Bush administration.

Until we see some scientist do a peer review paper refuting Jones journal, until then Jones science stands very credible. The debunkers can save their opinions when it comes to real science.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by impressme]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GunzCoty
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

Are you saying the WTC servers and the phone lines as well as the TV's and lets not forget the lights and power-sockets the .....no no hold on ummm..... it was all wireless technology?

lmmfao thats a good joke but please tell me thats a joke.

So The power company has the wireless technology to supply power to 2 buildings and every room or should i say almost every square foot and not only that but all the workers had wireless technology PC/TV/Phones the list goes on.

So everything was wireless technology? I mean hey ok the PC/TV/Phones could of been (they were not) but the lights and wall sockets as well?

Please go troll another site kid.

EDIT: Forgot to add who the hell is a "debunker"? And what are they debunking?
No really who?
Did you mean you?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by GunzCoty]

I hate to answer for someone's post but your powers of deduction are horrible. He did not mean that everything in the building was wireless just the mechanisms that set off the explosives.

Seriously reading your post above almost made me embarrassed for you.

You call the person who you criticized a kid yet you acted out like a child with your response.

You know you can get a point across (even if it is completely misguided) and be civil about it at the same time.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

He played a key role in getting Cold Fusion defined as "crazy impossible" www.checktheevidence.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by cLOUDDEAD

And how many other buildings were hit by heavily laden high speed aircraft? That is what assisted the collapse of the buildings.

Not building 7.

Second line.

Building 7 was meant to be hit by the plane brought down in a field by some unscripted hero's, it was meant to be a triple whammy, for psychological reasons, it was rigged to go so had to come down.

Burning office supplies drifting in the wind brought 7 down, it's an explanation but not many buy it.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Looks pretty cool. It had mainstream clips but will this get mainstream airtime? I'm all for the truth getting out and more people realising that the war on evil muslim caveman is carefully constructed to deflect attention from our real oppressors, but I start getting concerned when the mainstream jumps on board. Perhaps I am just paranoid but odds are they'll want to stear any growing movement.

Still looks like a must watch. Thanks for sharin. Glad I got on before the thread was overun by genius' that can easily explain the events of that day and there was no foul play, just an awesome string of coincidences and perfect conditions.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

id like to coment on the convergence of coincedences
1 norad running traning drills with aircraft attacks
2 buildings hit three fell
4 different groups of hijackers boarding 4 planes
4 secesful hijackings
3 sucseful hits
2 building failing at free fall speed ofter being hit
1 building falling at free fall speed after a fire
1 pasport of hijacker from plane on ground after collapse
0 jets in the air to shoot down planes
30 cameras on the pentagon 1 film

i like coincedences but if to many elements are necessary then there is no coincedence

edit to add there is a conspiracy
xploder

[edit on 27-8-2010 by XPLodER]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by cLOUDDEAD

Not building 7.

Second line.

Building 7 was meant to be hit by the plane brought down in a field by some unscripted hero's, it was meant to be a triple whammy, for psychological reasons, it was rigged to go so had to come down.

Burning office supplies drifting in the wind brought 7 down, it's an explanation but not many buy it.

If UA 93 was intended to hit WTC 7 why, having taken off from New York, was it heading for Washington ?

Are you seriously suggesting that WTC 7 was only subjected to " burning office supplies drifting in the wind " ? Have you really not seen any video, pics, firefighter testimony etc regarding the damage sustained from the collapsing North Tower ?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Thats right, nothin to see here, your list can be easily explained. It was global warming!!! lol

You do realise I am on your side of the fence?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Titan Uranus

yes my post was a reverse tounge and cheek lol
i agree with you lol
i was trying to poke fun at the os beleivers

xploder

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
In this clip, it's interesting to notice the by now familiar NLP tactics being used by the MSM to discredit the guy. Referring to accusations of him being a nut, basically, and showing clips of people saying that - whilst not giving his point any validity and not exploring his points openly with him on tv.

There's a pattern. They invite people onto MSM who are gaining credibility on a given topic where the Government is being challenged. They then use their dirty NLP techniques to discredit the man, thus his arguments.

Thus the MSM appear to be 'open minded' whilst being the total opposite, using their underhand techniques to control the opinions of the dumbed down/lazy viewers.

They use these techniques repeatedly, because they work, as evidenced by people on this thread who are discrediting the guy using ad hominem slurs, and his motives, without even having read what he has to say.

The MSM know most people will just absorb their blatant discrediting techniques like mindless sponges.

It is beyond my comprehension that there are still people who immediately dismiss as rubbish every reasonable question which is raised re 9/11. To even deny that there are questions to be answered is, IMO, indefensible, especially given the huge and monstrous implications of the version of events put out by the Government.

The Government version of events is what underpinned the deaths of millions of innocent people in Afghanistan and Iraq. The Government MUST answer the glaringly obvious apparent disparities in its storyline, especially given the amount of information which has emerged into the public sphere since then.

The US Government owes humanity a full explanation of the real and reasonable and vitally important questions being raised.

This man is a highly educated and qualified professional and an expert in his field, and no-one with a grain of common sense can dismiss his comments as rubbish.

Those who do so are only exposing themselves for what they are.

I am expecting to see more of this 'discrediting' activity taking place as more and more information which is coming to light supports not the Government storyline, but the real need for questions to be answered.

I'm using the word storyline deliberately here, for two reasons. First, TPTB use language to subtly inflence people to think the way they want them to think. Increasingly, I'm looking to step out of that particular trap and find my own words which express my thinking, not theirs.

Secondly, because I believe the version of events which they fed to the public was a fiction, therefore nothing more than a storyline, a macabre Hollywood style script - so I'm naming it as such.

I look forward to this documentary as one more nail in the coffin of the blind refusal of the Government to accede to the huge, worldwise public demand for an full and UNBIASED investigation.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by wcitizen]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

Originally posted by GunzCoty
One thing i never understood was why people never ask the right questions.

Like people say if it was demolition then why is there no detonation cord?
It should be everywhere.

But i would ask 2 questions on this.
#1 Why can you not make det.cord look like PC/TV cables?
#2 Where is all the cables from the towers? TV/PC/the Servers/Phones and so on i don't see them so why would i see det.cord?

I have a few questions too.

Has everyone forgot about wireless technology?

Where is the cord connecting your TV set to your "remote" control?

Where is the cord connecting your cell phone to satellites?

I can understand how a "debunker" who struggles even to use a dictionary might be totally ignorant of basic electronics principles, but I'm surprised how often everyone seems to forget everyday demonstrations of basic electronics principles. Electricity does not need a physical connection to travel between components, especially at high frequencies.

Whats that cord coming out of the back of your PC into a socket on the wall? Is it a POWER CORD????

In order to maintain a stable and consistent connection, servers and PC's in businesses are generally hardwired into the network using ethernet cables. Wireless technology hasn't managed to provide the high speeds that ethernat can provide nor can it assure a consistent connection 24/7.

Seriously, why do people who obviously have little or no knowledge about computing and electrics even bother? They just end up looking ignorant.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
What if it was a combination of everything?

The only thing that has really upset me about the whole 9/11 affair (outside of the mindless violence that was caused) is how genuine, peers of their field, scientists, are openly being lynched for quite rightly questioning aspects of the official story.

People need to understand something, post 9/11 we were repeatedly told that the laws of physics, the laws of the other disciplines (Chemistry etc) were made completely null and void.

Everything that I have learned about Engineering went out of the window because someone decided for their official story what was academic and fact, no longer applies.

Do you see the problem here, if we take this into context, then it means from the point of 9/11 onwards every scientific explanation for any event is null and void.

As to what brought the two towers down, I believe it was a combination of things, including the plane full of terrorists (or an electronic brain) flying into the towers, explosive cutter charges and the framework for a controlled demolition.

You will always have the people that believe in one story and those that don't, just human nature but any intelligent person walking on this earth knows when BS is being thrown around and there was serious amounts of it post 9/11.

This is a disservice to the people who died on that fateful day, to not find out the truth and to then agree to throw decades of scientific research out of the window because it questions the official story.

Absolute nonsense.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by old_god]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Regardless of your OPINION of Dr. Jones the evidence speaks for itself. You can attack the messenger all you want it doesn't matter. High rise buildings don't collapse at free fall speed from fire without explosives blowing the support columns clearing the path for the way down. Thermite found in the dust and a host of other indisputable evidence. It is amazing any fools are even arguing against any of this. It is not a matter of belief it is a matter of facts and evidence.

As you have many years of experience in high-rise building collapses, are you saying that the thermite that Jones thinks he found was for "blowing the support columns" or was it for some other use?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

are you saying that the thermite that Jones thinks he found was for "blowing the support columns" or was it for some other use?

Without further evidence, nobody can say for sure what the nano-thermite was used for, though it has no practical use outside of pyrotechnics. Really, only the people who might have had part in putting it there would know what it was used for. Any speculation as to what it was used for, is theoretical.

--airspoon

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join