It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother of pregnant victim pleads with MSM to question 9/11

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by golddustgecko
reply to post by hooper

Hooper, not all of the questions have been answered to my satisfaction. For example, how is it that the largest military in the world was unable to defend the critical airspace over the WTC and the Pentagon?

Sorry, that question has been answered over and over and over again. America's air defense is not tasked or designed to intercept domestic commercial air traffic.

Wrong. Your facts are contrived and I think you know it.

Maybe you think the Coast Guard defends / interdicts domestic commercial air traffic?
What country are you speaking of? Which country's airforce, if it has one is NOT 'tasked or designed to 'blahblahblah'.

Aint nobody buyin' that one I hope.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blood0fheroes
reply to post by hooper

Hey Hooper, got a question for ya there buddy. If you are so sure that there is "nothing to see here" then why exactly has every single one of your posts for the last 180 days, the max count of 250 posts, ALL are speaking in defense of the OS, and attempting to discredit anyone who asks any questions? Agenda, much?

Well, yes I have an agenda, so what? Its also can be called a point of view. Or an opinion. Didn't realize that was a bad thing. My agenda includes trying to make sure that this particularly nasty strain of conspiracy does not go forward in the popular culture as anything more than the expression of a few questionable individuals and their misguided followers. It is also, in my opinion, interesting to watch this "movement" as it appears to be the first time a conspiracy is actually involving into a cult. Just a little around the edges, but the formation is definetly happening.

How could anything so far fetched go forward in our popular culture? Why would well informed intelligent americans buy into this load of crap? Why does this info being promoted by questionable individuals and their misguided followers have you so concerned? Do you think Americans are so stupid they need the likes of you to keep them straight; to protect us from bad people? Are we of the hoi poloi so hungry to buy into a nasty strain of conspiracy?

Obviously you or whoever is holding you leash are scared that there is something there with respect to the so called conspiracy theories or why else would you be so concerned? Or are you the kind of person who finds what concerns fools interesting?

When one says they have an opinion what that means is that they really can't prove anything. And you can't prove anything, you never have proven anything and you never will prove anything.

Suspicions are warranted. We never got a decent investigation. All we got was circuluar logic, sophistry, 911 ommision, debunkers, Popular Mechanics, conflicting and confusing testimonies, and a military caught with it's pants down. Why wasn't anybody fired? Bunch of losers (Bush, Cheney, Myers, Tennant, et al) on duty that day. I know they had excuses. Losers always have excuses for being losers.
They all deserved to be fired.

You are not the last word on anything. Thanks for nothing. I think you are a traitor! You disgust me!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
That video touched my heart. I've always had my own personal thoughts about 9/11 but I really haven't watched the family of the victims in interviews. If they have questions at all, I think that should warrant a thorough investigation. None of us lost more than those families that day, and to snub your nose at them is appalling. This woman is correct, why if everyone was grounded, would they allow the bin laden family fly out, when we didn't even know that bin laden was the one who planned the attacks at that time? I feel for her, just because with the way of things now I don't think she will ever know. You would think that the people of America would break down doors demanding to know more if anyone at all thought that there was something wrong with the investigation. Instead there's a smear campaign against anyone who questions it. 'Conspiracy Theorist.' I mean come on, just go ahead and call us what you want to call us, Heretics.

To the poster saying she doesn't look her age: Your absolutely wrong. A person in their 20's, if they looked like that, would have been someone who led an extremely stressful life or like another poster said, was on meth or something. She's a very well kept person, as she said in the video she taught for 20 years, so if there was any question about that AT ALL you could check her work record. Your argument that she doesn't show age is almost laughable. You must be a teenager, or someone who knows nothing about aging.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
According to Hoppity Hooper if enemy aircraft get inside US airspace the Air Force can't and won't do anything about it because it isn't their mission.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dR. kNOWITALL

Yeah, Opinions!!?? That is all we have is opinions. The USA had all the resources in the world to thoroughly analyze the crime scenes and come up with a definitive and plausable explaination. We didn't get that. What we got was opinions. Well thank you very much for your stupid opinion.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AntiShyster

Your right and in fact, American fighters had been either scrambled or diverted to intercept almost every single plane that so much as veered off course in the months and years leading up to 9/11. If an airplane so much as appeared it was going off course, a fighter would be on its wing within minutes, without fail. It happened 67 times from September, 2000 - June, 2001.

Also BOJINKA plot, involving terrorists who planned to hijack 12 airliners and crash at least some of them into targets here in the United States.

Then, in July of 2001, the President attended the G-8 summit in Genoa. There, The US was warned about Islamic terrorists who planned to use aircraft as weapons, prompting US officials to take extra precautions such as stationing AA weapons in strategic positions. This was according to both the White House website and the Los Angeles Times, who have since removed the pages.

We then have Condi Rice, the then National Security Advisor who had given the president a brief, prior to 9/11, that included at least 12 explicit warnings that terrorists could use commercial airliners as weapons. She then, as expected, lied to the Senate about it.

This is just the beginning of the plethora of evidence that suggest not only did they know that planes could be used as weapons, but that they knew that planes would be used as weapons. It further shows that the administration purposefully lied about this knowledge.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Deuteronomy 23:13

I didn't say your opinion was stupid... I am not sure why I deserved that. Anyway, just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am stupid.

If you want to go there, I am not the one who believes in an argument that is not only patently absurd, but the very ANTITHESIS of Occam's razor... Heck of a way to formulate opinions... let's ignore the simple truths and instead favor the most unlikely and downright silly explanations. Read between the lines.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Deuteronomy 23:13

You are not the last word on anything. Thanks for nothing. I think you are a traitor! You disgust me!

God bless you too.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deuteronomy 23:13
According to Hoppity Hooper if enemy aircraft get inside US airspace the Air Force can't and won't do anything about it because it isn't their mission.

Yeah, thats right, thats exactly what I said - enemy aircraft. No, wait, thats not what I said.

And since you obviously read exactly what I wrote then I know you know exactly what I said which therefore makes you...a liar. Hell of a position for a "truthseeker" being a well documented liar.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

reading comprehension is not a very strong point in the "truther" camp. Thats pretty much how this inside job BS continues.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
9/11 conspiracy theories allege that the September 11 attacks in 2001 were either intentionally allowed to happen or were a false flag operation orchestrated by an organization with elements inside the United States government. A poll taken in 2006 by Scripps Howard and Ohio University showed that, "More than a third of the American public suspects that federal officials assisted in the 9/11 terrorist attacks or took no action to stop them so the United States could go to war in the Middle East." The most prominent theory is that the collapse of the World Trade Center and 7 World Trade Center were the result of a controlled demolition rather than structural weakening due to fire. Another prominent belief is that the Pentagon was hit by a missile launched by elements from inside the U.S. government or that a commercial airliner was allowed to do so via an effective standdown of the American military. Motives cited by conspiracy theorists include justifying the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, geostratigic interests in the Mideast including pipeline plans launched in the early 1990s by Unocal and other oil companies. *Snip*

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use –Advertising - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/28/2010 by semperfortis]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dR. kNOWITALL
just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I am stupid.

Well that depends...

Do you claim to have actually done research and checked out the validity of the official story?

Because if you simply have "faith" it is true, that is your right as an American to "believe" whatever you want and "trust" the government.

But if you actually did the research and critical thinking...and STILL believe the "official story"...well that is a more serious personal problem...

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

reply to post by airspoon

Poor woman. But, all the necessary questions have been asked and answered. Her daughther was the victim of some religiously motivated psycopaths. That is all.

Unfortunately she is being victimized by snake oil salesman and charlatans that have ironically dubbed themselves "the truth movement" even though their pursuits are about as far from the truth as you get. So the next time you think your exploits on the internet are harmless, think of this woman.

Actually, your posts, blindly accepting the official version of events, are more harmful to this woman's belief system than anything else out there.

While I don't subscribe to some of the wilder theories, I strongly think that the Government isn't telling everything it knows about 9/11.

I really wonder why they are so afraid of ANYONE who questions the official version of events?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
as I have posted many times only 16 % according to an CBS/NYTIMES believe the oFISHial STORY

Scientific Poll: 84% Reject Official 9/11 Story
Only 16% now believe official fable according to New York Times/CBS News poll
Truth Movement has the huge majority of opinion

www.prisonplanet.com...
only three percent in the poll were not sure.
and even less people believe the OS now
that's not much for the debunkers to work with
I wouldn't worry to much about it
especially if they are getting paid piece work.

Of course the term "Official STORY" says it all...
Alice und Wonderland was also a "STORY".

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

my reading comprehension > your reading comprehension

Not enough > to fill the page.

posted on Aug, 28 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
As this has degraded to hurling childish insults, this thread will be closed for review.

Semper

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join