300 Million Americans Being Poisoned By Design By Government and Big Pharma

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
One of Alex's best videos. Prescription drugs are soooooo easy to get here in the USA. They aren't even doctors anymore they are just drug dealers with a degree.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by ericsnow]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I like the clip he plays from ABC where the info babe is saying that mercury is good for you and makes you smarter.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I like the clip he plays from ABC where the info babe is saying that mercury is good for you and makes you smarter.

lol he plays that clip all the time. It seriously makes me laugh like how stupid do they think we are?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I could not agree more that Big Pharma has a choke hold on this nation.

Diabetics, heart disease, depression, hyper-activity are just some of the reasons they have to drug as many as they can. And we let them. There is a pill for every ailment no matter how small and meaningless.

Part of it is our fault. Too many of us run to the doctor when we have a 'boo boo'. We need to learn to put a band-aid on it, and suck up the pain. It will eventually heal.

As a side note: I do not believe a word Alex Jones says. He is a con! He profits off of fear and the open-minded conspiracy followers that search for truth. Take what he says with a grain of salt unless it can be proven.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I hate to ruin the party with a bit of critical thinking but why in the world would any business poison their customer base?

[edit on Thu August 26th, 2010 by damwel]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by damwel
I hate to ruin the party with a bit of critical thinking but why in the world would any business poison their customer base?

[edit on Thu August 26th, 2010 by damwel]

Alcohol is poison. The fermentation of fruits and vegetables is a process of rotting fruits and vegetables, and when fruits and vegetables are rotten they are, in effect, poisonous. Even so, there is a long list of distillers, brewery's and winery's that poison their customer base every day.

Cigarettes are demonstrably poisonous, and yet, there is a long list of cigarette manufacturers that poison their customer base every day.

Processed sugar and high fructose corn syrup have no nutritional value and cause so many health problems it is arguable that these products are poisonous, and yet, try to find something in the grocery store not loaded with either processed sugar, or high fructose corn syrup.

Just a little critical thinking in response.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Not feeling quite right? There's a drug for that. What? The you've been experiencing problems since taking the drug? Oh, that's just a previously undiagnosed condition. There's a drug for that, too. Really, I think that all the crap they put in the "food" causes most of the "illnesses" that people experience. I think that they know this and come out with drugs to "treat" these symptoms. Then, the side effects cause yet more problems and the beat goes on.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Originally posted by damwel

Just a little critical thinking in response.

How dare you do that! After all, this is ATS, where we specialize in alarmism, conjecture, psychosis and other such shenannigans.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Brain Candy is a movie by The Kids in the Hall comedy troupe from canada. They are funny as * in the movie, it depicts a group of scientists working for roritor pharmiceuticals, making a drug for depresion. The drug ends up making everyone stuck in their happiest memory. Eventually leading to a comatose state. So the company opens up a comatorium and offers the victims family 10,000 bucks. The drug gleemonex, named after a bird was cleaned of the windshield of the advertising agent on a nice day. Beats pennicilin comicly. All in all the movie hits the big pharm industry hard showing how dangerous their drugs are. Go watch the movie, its hillarious.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

But is the intention to kill the customers/consumers or is it just a side effect of consuming too much of the product? Does the government sit around and think of ways of killing its population through the food they eat? Or are these products on our shelves because they are cheap and can be mass produced to satisfy our appetite for sugary fatty foods?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

But is the intention to kill the customers/consumers or is it just a side effect of consuming too much of the product? Does the government sit around and think of ways of killing its population through the food they eat, or are these products on our shelves because they are cheap and can be mass produced to satisfy our appetite for sugary fatty foods?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by woodwardjnr]

For the record, I am not the one claiming these poisons are being sold in order to kill a customer base. I responded to Damwell's direct question of why any business would poison their customer base.

In response to your question, it is the latter and not the former, and these poisons are being sold because they are in demand. Supply and demand, this is the mechanism in play.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Alex Jones is not a con, he backs up what he says with the original articles, as well as putting a past view on modern events, using the writings of people who today influence world policy and changes. He may be mistaken sometimes and I dont catch it, but hes not a con, besides he markets things that benifit people not mindless crap.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
read "prozac nation". everything mr. jones alludes to.. i find easy to swallow, like the new caplet gels.. ask your doctor if numbital is right for you.
depleted uranium -no doubt.
a war on humanity? trace corexit up to nalco
then on up to the rockefeller/exxon crew.
they are spraying it all over the planet.
years ago i had to squint and study on the
way things were going..i'm more seasoned now-
it's as plain as day and all around me .
if not alex jones- gerald celente? jesse ventura?
and all that i can piece together on my own.
raw news, rt news, global research,sign of the times.
and like with all criminals- dont listen to what they say-watch what they do.
they did the bilderburg meeting, then the g20 traveling psyops riot show,
then relaxed at bohemien grove..and all the while on
designer drugs and prostitutes.
the project for a new american century is just getting started.
disarm, dismantle,get rid of all these useless peasants..
grind them into poverty and poison them..
tax them to death..work them to 75 ..

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

If I can reach just ONE person I would choose you for this post.
I would ask that you replay the video, yes the same one you posted.
Now don't look at the screen, flip to another tab or play a game of solitare.
Now just listen to the clip,, SHHH LISTEN DARNIT.
Not to Alex's voice really listen, tell me what do you hear and how does this make you feel?
LISTEN PLEASE. no visual just audio.
Do it tell me what do you hear?

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
But the government loves us and the FDA has to approve everything.

lalalalalalalalala I can't hear you lalalalalalalala

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by trutherman

I respectfully disagree. AJ makes a living off of inciting fear in his listeners.

He almost created panic during Y2K, spreading lies about pandemonium in the streets, wars breaking out and computers shutting down all over the world. He said all these things without proof.

He will not allow his guests to talk about the Catholic church, or the Jesuits. Thats censorship, my friend.

He even told a caller on his show, that if you disagree with AJ that your a mentally retarded. AJ even went as far as to invite the caller to meet him in NYC so that he could beat his ***. He is labeled as a repeat offender with the FCC because of his horrible language. When confronted with facts, he gets angry and reverts to acting like a teenager.

All of his arrests were setup and complete shams. His own employees have stated so, and even claim that AJ is one hell of an actor.

Do a search on youtube and look at the videos of him making a complete fool of himself. He is a moron. I wouldn't trust his word...ever!

[edit on 26-8-2010 by sheepslayer247]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

AJ makes a living off of inciting fear in his listeners.

If Alex Jones really wanted to make money out of other people's expense he wouldn't offer his videos/feature-length movies for everyone to see for free on places like YouTube. Seems counterintuitive for someone who just wants to fleece people. Sure, his videos are there to buy, but they're peanuts to buy, and probably just about cover production values. I don't trust everything that Alex says and his information sometimes turns out to be false and over-sensationalised, but if you had a choice, who would you say is a more reliable source of information: Alex Jones, or your own government and the mainstream media? I'd pick Alex Jones any day of the week. Besides, keep in mind, that a lot of information on his radio shows comes from the guests he interviews, who are often experts in their respective fields.

He almost created panic during Y2K

That was the government and the media in case you forgot. They pushed the Y2K scare harder than anyone.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Nathan-D]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Man this video is getting tons of comments and ratings. Once the view count updates tomorrow it's going to have like 150,000 views.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nathan-D

but if you had a choice, who would you say is a more reliable source of information: Alex Jones, or your own government and the mainstream media?

None of the above! I will trust no one except myself to figure out what's true or not.

That was the government and the media in case you forgot. They pushed the Y2K scare harder than anyone.

Ok, it still doesn't explain why AJ said the things he said. If anything, this proves that he was just following the governments lead. Check out what he said.

Link

Still think he's not a liar?

By the way, In the video posted above he states that when he was in Jr. High a fb player died from a heart attack. This too is a lie. There is no evidence of such an event taking place. If you can find such info, let me know.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

Because it makes them more sick, and long term sick, so they sell them more drugs. If they get hospitalised, that's more drugs to sell.

It also kills people, which is part of their population cull agenda.'

new topics
top topics

<<   2 >>

join