It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretly forced brain implants Pt 1: Explosive court case

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What I found...is there is no law on the books requiring that informed consent be obtained. More important, I believe there is a need for such a law, as there continue to be cases where this basic right--I do view it as a basic right--is abused. As I started out, I would like to put this on a personal level for everyone of my colleagues. You just think about your own family, your own son, your own daughter, or grandchildren who might be, the next time they go to a doctor, the subject of some medical experiment that they are not even told about. I do not think there can be many things more un-American than that. ~ Senator John Glenn, introducing failed Bill S. 193 to 105th Congress.

Now read on about a man named James Walbert of Witchita Kansas who was implanted with RFID chips and is now involved with the matter in court!

www.examiner.com...-11078861

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

S&F
This is the first time I've read a case of a person forcefully being implanted with RFID chips, and is the first one I've seen that seems to be credible. Good Work OP!

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
If your country has ratified the international human rights law this should be enough to secure a person from being experimented on against his/her will. The problem is that the industry conducting (classified) experiments violate the law and get away with it.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Now read on about a man named James Walbert of Witchita Kansas who was implanted with RFID chips and is now involved with the matter in court!

Except nowhere in the court case is any evidence for him being chipped....

new topics

top topics

join