It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To anyone out there.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

You cannot escape your ego, why try to rid yourself of something you cannot.

Teach it, train it, let it wander on a leash, it's YOU. I suppose the trick is understanding it and being aware of how it affected your past and what part it played in your happiness and unhappiness.

"Be gone with you - you shod and shady senators
Give out the good, leave out the bad evil cries"

Queen..seven seas of rhye

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
You sound like a very smart person seeking a better way.So i will ask what are your trade skills and do you really want to use them everyday or you seeking something different.Example more money less work.Less money but feel you are helping someone.What you seek is out there and i glad you want it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

I don't know what your onto, and I don't know where I have offended or upset you. But whatever the problem is, let's just agree to part paths.

You haven't offended me, but you are offending your topic of discussion with the answer's , but no answer for you, that you accept.

I doubt you are helping anyone by conducting a Spanish inquisition, and I'm beginning to suspect that you are a troll.

Now that is offensive, but it wasn't "ME" being offensive. Initially, the first post I put up on your thread was to help you realise that you have no reason to be down on yourself for something that scares you and allows you to be out of your comfort zone, but the only real answer is to over come the fact based assessments and "Re-mold" the future to better fit your needs.
When one reads from a forum, and I do understand this happens often, the words presented are not exactly read as they were meant to be read and meant. I was only supporting the fact that you are not alone, you are not the only one being effected this way by the turmoil and discontent and that you are just punishing yourself even more by means of incorrect thinking and self worthiness.
Now "Take back the Spanish inquisition and Troll statement..." LOL

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You know I feel as if you told my story. I've been on the hunt for "the" truth for about 6 years or so. I've read/glanced at/skipped through too many threads to count. My whole life was basically put on hold b/c I couldn't focus on anything else but finding the truth. Every thread is the same. Different topics, different boards same basic framework. The bad guys take advantage of their power and use it against the good guys. It's always the same.

Duality

Light and dark, up and down, good and bad, men and women. This is what fills most of our heads from the day we are born. Not only is this thinking wrong it is dangerous as you can see from the state of the world.

Are light and dark two different things. Most would say yes. I say Light and dark simultaneously create each other in relation to humans. Without one there is no other. It's kinda like the moon reflecting on a still lake. What creates the image? The moon or the water?

Duality forces our minds to pick sides. Causing division on an unbelieveable mental scale. It causes humans to lash out at things that do not make them happy.

See the problem is duality (imho) is also what caused us to progress. It makes us strive for the things that make us happy(aka structure)Whether it was evolution, god, satan, I don't know But duality will only take us so far.

We know that most people don't show their true faces. Within our dualistic minds we take the things that make us most happy and try our best at becoming the things we like. Thus we put on a mask, and hide our true selves.

In this day and age if the masses are to continue to survive, duality must die. For we no longer need it.

----
In order to find peace within you must be able to see the peace outside of yourself. Everything is interconnected in one way or another. Just like a rainbow good and evil and are just different colors on the same spectrum. Our jobs as humans are to navigate the spectrum and make it out the other side. Both good things and evil things will happen. We need to learn to accept both. The second we choose sides we begin to rot.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
what's the point of my life? Am I supposed to open a church or something? Or go out and feed the poor? :/ be homeless myself?

i always kinda wondered what if...

you are asking why and getting answers and asking why again right? isnt this pretty much the basis of your inner travels?

i always kinda wondered what if, the question "why are we here?" answeres itself, in that we are here to ask why.

our purpose may truly be to question and learn.

as we recognize our own existence we recognize the existence of all around us, if we all are one, then perhaps the cosmos just wanted another means to recognize itself.

perhaps it too wants to learn and we are helping with that.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You are Bringer of Light.

The path is difficult, but keep on going.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by works4dhs
it is a basic fact of the human condition; we all must work to provide for ourselves. this is not slavery, it is reality, and has been throughout human history. seek and find a decent job to pay your bills. accept that you will spend the vast majority of your time and energy doing this. 99% of us are in the same boat.

attend a church. you will find friends and gain spiritual enlightenment.

Really? Wow. I guess your definition of slave and mine are vastly different.

MUST work to provide? Sure, if you mean find your own feed and support your own habitat. Other than that, you are a Slave.

Pay your bills? If you mean take only what you need and replenish what you can, sure.. otherwise you are a slave.

Attend church? If you mean giving thanks to any animal you slaughter to feed yourself, and thank nature for the gifts you are given sure.. Else WTF?

Crawling along with the crowd under a whip or standing alone proud - I know where I'd stand.. where I will stand.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   

No, if you have a job that puts food in your mouth and a roof over your head, try and keep it. Unfortunately, for this reality, you need to eat and have a safe place to sleep in order to survive (usually not always).

I've served the homeless and if you have a home, no matter how small and enough food you are doing okay physically.

Use what little free time you have to do small things that uplift and refresh your soul.

Taking that red pill is a &itch.

Once you become aware there is a glitch in the system, there is no turning back without compromising your true purpose of awakening.

Your purpose.................to awaken others, show random acts of kindness, try in anyway to make this a nice place to exist and wait.

Eventually this madness will end.

It may take another decade, it may happen tomorrow or maybe not for another millenium (if humanity survives that long).

Those that are service to others will have a better chance of survival than those that are service to self.

You sound like a service to others because the current injustices our civilization encourages disturbs you.

Stand back, stand down and bid your time. Turn off your TV and research or take a walk somewhere where it is quiet and there are trees and grass.

I u2u'd you some good books to read.

Don't let anyone put you down, you are aware and once those blinders come off and you've taken the red pill and start to fall down into that deep rabbit hole, the journey becomes very daunting.

The more you fight it the more uneasy you will feel. Just let this take you where it will - listen to your heart, that is the main thing.

Your heart will lead you to where you need to be.

Peace.

[edit on 27-8-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Dear Visitor2012.

I have read your post, and understood your emotions and perceptions. Only you alone can answer your own questions, for free will is with you to make that choice. You are a child of our Creator, and of Divine blood just like the rest of us humans.

Perhaps try listening to this uplifting chinese melody, a song done in the traditional Han Empire style that all chinese seeks longinglytoday, for a golden age for the billlions of indigenous china folks from the past of benovelence and abundance ( except the CCP), the way Americans seek a return back to the golden age prior to 1950s.

I couldnt catch much of the words, and sound kinda strange and foreign, but the melody itself speaks to you. There is just too much coincidences. Perhaps we all are sharing similiar emotions on upon being awakened.

Cheers.

PS:- no need to look at the pics, for we already know there is so much beauty in this world, physical and inner, from our own species american to zulus, and from nature itself.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I have also experienced the totem animal spirits of the Bear, a T-Rex type animal, Ape-like animal, Falcon and briefly an Eagle. I am currently being visited by a Panther and can't seem to navigate myself out of this state of solitude and isolation...perhaps I am just beginning my journey.
(from OPs original post)

Ah, that eternal question.

First, you must free yourself from that isolation, particularly if you are a young person. Pin point what you are good at then join an outside group of people with the same interests. You will be pleasantly surprised at how really welcoming and friendly people can be.

The spirit guides are there to help you, but you need to listen. To hear and understand you must meditate. To meditate you must clear the clutter.

Happy indeed would be the condition of youth if they had one corrupter only, and all the rest of the world were their improvers. (Socrates, as written by Plato in The Apology)

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I wonder how many of us share this thought; we are fairly enlightened, persons who are aware of life and it's value, persons capable of artistic expression that would bring and augment enlightenment to those around us...but we find ourselves stuck working for a living, expending our energies on labor for others instead of exercising our talents, surrounded by unenlightened human animals seeking only fleshly pleasures.
this frustration of the 'higher man' represents our understanding of the unnaturalness of this life. inside, at some level, we KNOW we, and others, were meant for better things.

to echo my previous post; as a Christian I accept this as part of the curse, recognize that this life on this earth is NEVER going to bring true, total satisfaction, and hope to accomplish what I can, looking forward to the life to come to truly meet my potential.

to paraphrase the apostle Paul; if this life were all there was, I would be of all men most miserable.

(wolf, here's a verse for you; I Cor 10:12)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join