It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To anyone out there.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Since you have the motivation (to become meainingful) you should excerice your willpower in form of action to reach that goal.

I said that "you deserve what you get". I really meant it. Now you are struggling to become, but you don't seem to accept that you are. All I can really say that once I was in similar mental condition to yours. I despised myself, the people, the culture and humanity in general because of sheer stupidity. Something happened though - maybe I went crazy enough to accept things as they are. After that, there hasn't been many issues that would've troubled my mind. I need not worry. The planet take care of itself as does the universe. No matter what we humans do, universe goes on at it's tracks.

When one cannot change others, one should perhaps change oneself? But the change doesn't require time, it only takes one flash of realization - but it cannot come outside.

-v

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

, I going through the same thing with my kids. It's difficult to combat the affects of vanity and lust of wants in our children's lives. Especially when society perpetuates it with such pride and false joy. It's everywhere.....

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
"What am I supposed to do here?".

Live your life to the foolest and keep up the positive mindstate that you possess. It is helping in ways you may not be able to sense. Visualize you as chocolate syrup and milk as the overwhelming way life has been negativly set up against the HUMBLE IN FAVOR OF THE EVIL. Your amount of energy may appear like it cannot effect the overall life set up but it is, in simular ways that the chocolate syrup transforms the milk from white to brown, even though you dont add as much chocolate syrup it overall changes the taste of the milk. So you are effecting this plane on a mental-spiritual and physical level.

Imagine if the HEAVENS have a way to detect when humanity is in serious distress on Earth due to the inhabitants becomming aware of them being trapped in a kingdom that is really SATANS throne, Earth ran by his MINION. And all it takes for this detector to go off in Heaven is a selected few (the chocolate syrup) on Earth to begin generating CERTAIN FREQUENCIES OR VIBRATIONS -YOUR POSITIVE MINDSTATES (THE SYRUP) THAT SEEMS TO BE OVERWHELMED BY THE MANY (THE MILK) WHO REMAIN COMFORTABLE WITH THE FLAWED lives they live-. Alerting Heaven that the HERD of Earth is finally RIPE and ready to be plucked away from this tree that they over so many years clung so tight to and were afraid to fall from (YOUR WILLS HAVE AWAKEND CHRIST TO DESCEND TO THIS PLANE). And with you and others help you have began the ASCENSION PROCESS.

So your mindstate and others is helping its just began a process that time has no way of keepng up with, for WE are if to ASCEND are going to enter EXISTANCE which is TIMELESS. -ETERNAL-

I agree with the teachings of the Christ, buddha in terms of their ability to reveal all truth, regardless of the cryptic appearance of their teachings. The reason I agree so much with these ancient teachings is because it matches almost perfectly with my own walk in life. There's comfort in exterior confirmation when you are in the deep wilderness of an aimless life.

Already you have done a big part by studying these DIVINE ENTITIES and learning their HUMBLE ways. Which even for them when they DESCENDED to this physical was hard to be excepted as TRUTH & LOVE, by those who controlled this plane under SATANS rule back then (the milk)to the point the SON OF GOD WAS ATTEMPTED TO BE KILLED BUT ONLY LEFT HIS FLESH. So my friend its hard as HELL for real and I feel you I am in the same boat as you. But with me knowing the SON OF GOD had it hard during his last visit to SATANS throne. It helps me to remain FEARLESS AND STRONG AND POSITIVE IN MY VIEWS even though I do possess inperfections due to me as you say whoring myself out to survive somewhat comfortable on Earth. Tryen to maintain jobs to get money to get fake happiness(DISTRACTION) which I do agree the ELITES CANNOT SEE do to them being so embedded in the negative cause. (GOD HAVE MERCY ON THEIR SOULS) for they not know what they have killed and gaind power for and from, SOME DO but not all.

The deeper I have gone in my spiritual journey, the more I began to see the clear face of Satan himself and thus the realization of the Christ conscience.

Which is a win win for you realize SATAN as your enemy and is a real creature not some fictious made up story tale image. And Satan does not like when he is noticed for then he cannot hide behind all the gimmiks and majik tricks. (YOU HAVE GAINED ABILITY TO PLACE SATAN IN THE BULLSEYE). And he knows when this starts to occure his time is almost up HIS RULLERSHIP THAT IS OF MOTHER EARTH.

Also by acknowledging this creature it reinforces your faith in CHRIST helping to call him towards this plane. AND SATAN FEARS THIS EVEN MORE in facct the most FOR SATAN KNOWS WHO IS THE REAL RULLER THE LAMB. Now he got the GOD creations waking up waking/calling CHRIST to DESCEND to his kingdom of inperfection. Which causes the physical plane to begin to deteriorate FAST. Driving his minoin assistance below him to run crazy upon Earth not wanting CHANGE TO OCCURE in their nice RICH OVER POOR SET UP. They really dont know what to do with themselves lol really as long as they have laughed @ us as SIMPLE SLAVES. Their science begins to fail them they begin to lose grip on their reality their fake reality (for it isnt real to look down on another who is = to you) FAKE.

If you were taught a lie that happiness is getting good grades and job reviews, promotions, money, cars, popularity, toys, houses, ownership, you could spend your entire life empty and unfulfilled. Even the Elite are blind to the foolishness of it all , Satanic or otherwise.

Agreed....

I have learned that Love is the only true answer, but I'm painfully aware that in order to have it on Earth we have to wait on the masses of those who are still fighting and destroying it.

Be patient friend we do have ETERNITY WE ARE ETERNAL PERFECT CREATIONS MADE IN THE IMAGE OF THE CREATOR!!! Dont worry about the time, even though the signs point to this inperfect physical plane is comming apart.

Currently, I find myself trying to figure out a way to achieve the spiritual freedom that comes with unconditional love for EVERYTHING. To have no want or need of anything whatsoever but Love. But like you, I have hatred, fear and pain in places deeper than my conscious mind can see. Thus the long struggle and repetitive trials I am going through to dig it all out.

1 must remember this spiritual freedom you seek is total perfection, thats why it feels so good to obtain it. 1 must also remember this is the inperfect kingdom of SATAN so we move throug it as best as we can. Yes we sin while moving through it but as long as we except our flaws/sins and try to better ourselves we are still on the ASCENSION PATH OF HAPPINESS YOU SEEK.

There are billions of people who are blindly contributing to the killing of freedom and all the crime, misery and emotional problems that it creates.
There doesn't seem to be a way to wake all of them up, especially the cops, armed forces and all the other blind gun toting goons we foolishly put our trust in.

Unfortunatley friend (the milk will spoil) and wont wake up until the FINAL FAIL OCCURES from a e.l.e. that WE WILL BE ALREADY SPIRITUALLY PREPARED FOR WHY THEY WILL ATTEMPT TO IGNORE THAT ITS THEIR WORLD THAT HAS CALLED THIS CELESTIAL INVITE. Just as we called CHRIST the called THEIR OWN DESTRUCTION. THis is why ALPHA gives Earth enough time to get our conciousess on a consensus POSITIVE and those who dont had the chance to, they just were to attached to being HIGHER THEN THE NEXT MAN. And didnt believe in the LAMB JESUS CHRIST nor HIS WRATH....

It feels like we are too late to the party. We have been herded into a room, and there seems to be no way out because of the masses of people constantly running in.

Not late infact our mindstates are arriving right ontime. Our mindstates seem to grow with technological advances (TECHNOLOGIES SPAWNED FROM TREE OF KNOWLEDGE). These current techs. can destroy the world and even pollute the Earth for long periods of time. Placing data within humanity that is evaluated by (the milk) as it keeps us on top of them more powerfull then them-why to us (the syrup) forcing us to wonder why the hell these techs. are even invented as well as embedding deep within our concious that WE CAN NOW KILL EVERYONY HELL EVERYTHING ON THE PLANET. Which starts the generator process to send the signal to HEAVENS detector, that its getting about that time to role back the SCROLLS ALLOWING ALL TO PIERCE BEYOND THE UNIVERSE INTO THE REAL HEAVENS!!!!!!!

On top of all of that, I have become aware of alien intelligence, felt the affects of EMF and Soundwave technologies. Aware of 4th and 5th dimensional travels, and the biggest enemy of them all... Lower Astral beings or Demons. This is all from my journeys in meditation and contemplation. So on top of the self worthlessness we all have for ourselves, evident in the things we pursue, tangled in a system of money, faced with poverty and endless servitude among a crowd of happy idiots, we have the massive satanic effort to destroy us through poison, bullets and bombs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that we are TRULY in the end of days. So if that's the case...what's the point of my life? Am I supposed to open a church or something? Or go out and feed the poor? :/ be homeless myself?

Do whatever you have in you financial spiritual power to do (THE DEMONS SHALL HAVE THEIR LAST DAY DONT WORRY ABOUT THEM, UNLESS YOU WISH TO ASSIST IN THEIR CASTNG).
Feeding the homless seems very helpful. And no I dont think you have to go and discomfort yourself intentionally. But by assisting those much worst off then yourself you are entangleing yourself within the STRUGGLE THAT YOUR FELLOW MAN IS SUFFERING WITHIN. Basically doing what you can to help out. Imagine if only half the people on Earth helped 1 other person.

NICE THREAD VERY CONCIOUS IN THE WAY ITS WRITTEN I CAN SEE YOU POSSESS TRUE COMPASSION FOR THE LOVE OF ALL, AND I RESPECT THAT MY FRIEND S&F
KEEP THOSE POSITIVE VIBRATIONS UP THEY ARE BEING ACKNOWLEDGED BY THE WHO WE WISHED TO ACKNOWLEDGE THEM..

[edit on 8/26/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Since you have the motivation (to become meainingful) you should excerice your willpower in form of action to reach that goal.

I said that "you deserve what you get". I really meant it. Now you are struggling to become, but you don't seem to accept that you are. All I can really say that once I was in similar mental condition to yours. I despised myself, the people, the culture and humanity in general because of sheer stupidity. Something happened though - maybe I went crazy enough to accept things as they are. After that, there hasn't been many issues that would've troubled my mind. I need not worry. The planet take care of itself as does the universe. No matter what we humans do, universe goes on at it's tracks.

When one cannot change others, one should perhaps change oneself? But the change doesn't require time, it only takes one flash of realization - but it cannot come outside.

-v

So true! And I needed to hear that. I just saw a little speck of light in my tunnel from the things you said. It gives me confirmation that if I just hang in there and take advantage of this spiritual awakening, I will find my peace. It would be nirvana to feel peace and love no matter what state the World is in.

For a year, I thought I was really coming into a higher plane of existence, but it turns out that I was only seeing it....not living it.....

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Twinkies! That's awesome! My favorite when I was a kid. Fortunately my wifes
One of the greatest bakers in the world..homemade, ORGANIC whoopie pies!! Namaste

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Many people has their paradise lost, though there seems to be few who managed to find it again. Indeed, all the words are in vain and words are never the thing itself but merely an reflection of it.

I am just glad if anything said here may have helped you in any way. The awakning can be really painful - it must feel something alike when one borns into this world. Maybe one needs to be born again in order to reach the state some call 'enlightenment'.

That is yet another term which people have misunderstood. But I might not need to say no more. I hope you the best.

-v

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Your beacon has hit yet, another human being traveling on the same road.

It seems everytime I have thoughts / feelings or challenges regarding the maturing of my true self, I turn to ATS and find my expressions revealed by another soul. Too weird, if you know what I mean.

Your story is the story of me. (Except for the animal spirits; for now)
The major challenge for me is the heavy "spell" in which my loving wife is still under.

I thank you for bearing your soul and can assure you that I also am battling with patience. You are not alone.

In my opinion the first responding post by "Klaatumagnum" seems to be the advice I am trying to follow. Thanks Klaatumagnum.

Hoping to make an introduction post some time soon, but would like to thank the many members threads who have unknowingly helped me immensely. This is another of those great threads which bring us together opposed to divide.

Also, my stage name "Bucknet" has nothing to do with riches; I am not really into competing with my fellow brothers and sisters for monetary or other gains.
Are we not all equal?

Love and peace.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What you, I and many others are experiencing is a global event. We are all teachers and students on this journey, so I will add my 2cents. I believe all that is required at this juncture is to become aware. In this process we are finding out whom we truly are.

Each day, and sometimes hourly, we are seeing something that makes us question, and hopefully research for truth. We are being asked to look at our own perceptions of what we once thought were our truths

I believe because of this new awareness, consciousness will be elevated. When you learn a truth, others will have an opportunity to see it too.

Ego will try to keep you in old negative energy patterns, and it will test you, this is the hardest test for me. I was fighting my new awareness, and finally let go. I was given instant knowledge, I can't explain this or ask you to believe me but, instantly I was told to just breathe, sing or hum,anything that resonates with my heart anytime ego tugs at me. So needless to say, I hum to myself quite often, this took about a week and it works for me. I also was told, love, joy, laughter, music or art, anything that resonates with my heart, nothing can come between.

I now am seeing things that defy the laws of physics./ nature. I believe I was shown a couple of things to see or at least understand time and space or frequencies are changing.

I have always believed divinity is in everything, everything is energy. I was shown how my negativity/ energy affected the animals I feed daily. Twice as a matter of fact, I was astounded. I was inside my home and affected the birds and squirrels as I was aware of their presence and how their actions changed dramatically when I was upset. Eye opening experience

I was told to go outside more, outside is purer with divine energy, even for a few minutes, just to breathe. Inside, the frequencies that surround us from man made devices lower our vibrational field. Just look around you outside, so much life. Be still and listen to all life, they sing life for you.

I can not explain some things I know or have seen, I'm not asking you to believe, but if this helps one person, great.

Look at all the sciences, even they are being shown their bias logic isn't resonating any longer. Look at all the new discoveries in space that test their bias logic, look at the new life in space, life is not ending, it is now beginning.

Can you not see the beauty, your life has purpose and you are witnessing your co-creation in just being aware. Hugs to you all

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't mean to rain on your love and light parade because I'm all for that kind of stuff.

I will keep it real. You are feeling sorry for yourself. "Waaa waaa life is so hard - I actually have to work to survive - I'm a slave..." On and on and on....

Quit being selfish and get a job for your children's sake so they may not go hungry.

You see doom and gloom.....I see opportunities.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by doped00]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Congratulations, Visitor2012. (you came early)

You have now woken up to the real world, join the club of the Few, for the Many are still sleeping and following like the sheep that they are. I had this awakening myself many years ago, and I can tell you you are not alone, but will be lucky to find a like mind in your area.
I too am in touch with ET, as for the demons and dark spirits, they fear me now, and do not bother me in my travels. I have come to learn a great many things from ET, mostly for my own self too, not for digestion of the masses, or for shouting from a rooftop. Each of us, I believe, has a guide of some kind, and the animals are our former pets in past lives, all of who will greet us when this cycle is over in less than 3 years from now. Until then, read, study and further your connections, and forgive yourself of all past transgressions and wrong doings, and lose all "baggage," you will not need it anymore now. If you are meant to be with someone, you will be, and if you need a teacher, one will come to you. Be happy, never sad, and live in Love, and Light.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I took the liberty of going to your profile page, and there some interesting stuff there that got me wondering;
"How did you get so dismal with a future you can change at any moment with out actually taking the steps?"

"Why does it seem you are so upset and disconnected after realising the steps that are necessary?"

"What kind of person makes out right self destructive statements and know the answer has been found by self analogies?"

Last and least of all,
"Is this person just trying to get the same Internet affection that it so longs for in the wake of falling in love or being loved?"

Here's a reminder for you 2012, you seem to have an embedded need for some kind of validation, well, you have given it to yourself probably hundreds if not thousands of times.

Stuff I Don't Like
I love all the things I hate. Even more than the things I love. Would this mean that I hate the things I love, more than the things I hate? My
I fell and never got up...

More Stuff You Should Know

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You have just joined this past April, we always welcome the insightful, which you are. But, on the same token, you seem to be absolutely withdrawn from the facts as to take any action. That really doesn't make much sense for someone that is trying to "Resolve" their dilemmas, instead of asking for deliverance from improper thinking, you should "Break your Shackles" with your own intuitive and obviously decisive analogies as "Stuff you hate" and don't muddle the obvious answers.
Sound like a nice person, but you also sound a bit more dependent on others for your validation, "Validate to yourself and the hell with what people think!!"

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by doped00
I don't mean to rain on your love and light parade because I'm all for that kind of stuff.

I will keep it real. You are feeling sorry for yourself. "Waaa waaa life is so hard - I actually have to work to survive - I'm a slave..." On and on and on....

Quit being selfish and get a job for your children's sake so they may not go hungry.

You see doom and gloom.....I see opportunities.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by doped00]

It's not selfish to desire inner peace and purpose, especially in a World that constantly tries to snuff it out. I am surviving just like everyone else, trying to find a place for my trade skills and figure out how I'm going to survive this economy before it implodes. Yet, in the midst of these cyclic patterns..I see a dismal and bleak world future that will render all of that effort mute. There are millions of people who have worked very hard in their life (Including myself), who are facing this as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

I took the liberty of going to your profile page, and there some interesting stuff there that got me wondering;
"How did you get so dismal with a future you can change at any moment with out actually taking the steps?"

"Why does it seem you are so upset and disconnected after realising the steps that are necessary?"

"What kind of person makes out right self destructive statements and know the answer has been found by self analogies?"

Last and least of all,
"Is this person just trying to get the same Internet affection that it so longs for in the wake of falling in love or being loved?"

Here's a reminder for you 2012, you seem to have an embedded need for some kind of validation, well, you have given it to yourself probably hundreds if not thousands of times.

Stuff I Don't Like
I love all the things I hate. Even more than the things I love. Would this mean that I hate the things I love, more than the things I hate? My

More Stuff You Should Know

You have just joined this past April, we always welcome the insightful, which you are. But, on the same token, you seem to be absolutely withdrawn from the facts as to take any action. That really doesn't make much sense for someone that is trying to "Resolve" their dilemmas, instead of asking for deliverance from improper thinking, you should "Break your Shackles" with your own intuitive and obviously decisive analogies as "Stuff you hate" and don't muddle the obvious answers.
Sound like a nice person, but you also sound a bit more dependent on others for your validation, "Validate to yourself and the hell with what people think!!"

Your judgment is nobody's truth but your own. Spiritual growth is sometimes a backwards process, sometimes spiking through ups and downs. Often times entire belief systems are built and destroyed at a constant clip as we learn to move with the divine flow. One day you got it figured out, the next you are completely somewhere else. It's called the wilderness for a reason. It is a place of contradiction, darkness and deceit.

You've wasted your time trying to figure me out...trust me. But if you have something to offer about your OWN journey and life...I'm all ears. But don't judge mine.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It's not selfish to desire inner peace and purpose, especially in a World that constantly tries to snuff it out.

You really need to have a reality check 2012. As far as "Snuffing you out" as you so mildly put it, the rest of the world isn't impervious of the same exact thing, what you think you are being singled out for "Total annihilation" or what?
"It's not selfish to desire inner peace and purpose?" heck you are doing to yourself mentally and it is effecting you physically.

I am surviving just like everyone else, trying to find a place for my trade skills and figure out how I'm going to survive this economy before it implodes.

Personally, if the worst happens with our economy and we are pushed back to the ways of the Native Americans from the past? I know how to hunt, fish and gather, we will "ALL" have to make adjustments to our new environment.
I, too am having problems with steady 40hr a week type of jobs. I have been doing my private handyman and other menial tasks to make ends meet. And that doesn't make my child support or my rent from being unimportant or troublesome when I "Can't make ends meet", you are way out of touch or just absolutely engulfed with the desire to be tormented.

Yet, in the midst of these cyclic patterns..I see a dismal and bleak world future that will render all of that effort mute.

"Cyclical patterns?" What? Are you a glutton for "Self destruction by way of mentality?" And "Yes" the world has looked bleak for sometime now, only thing is that everything is coming to fruition by way of our Gov.s and the PTB.
And guess what? There is a whole world feeling the same effects, some places worst than others, it is just starting here in the USA. Better prepare yourself now and pull up your boot straps.

There are millions of people who have worked very hard in their life (Including myself), who are facing this as well.

As I had said earlier, "You are not in this dilemma alone!!" By no means should you be attributing your lack of "Ideal Life Style" to something you can't and won't control, not now and not ever, just like me. Better learn some botanical insight for edibles and get a grasp for things like catching your meals by fishing or trapping and learning what it meant to the past settlers, [And I mean from around the globe with that statement] to have a gun. "Not for just protection but sustenance and Peace of mind."

Better get a grip 2012, your way too soft.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Thankyou Ophiuchus, serious words of wisdom right there. We seem to share the same reality, which is the reality that many are coming into. God bless you

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

You just become more and more "OXIMORONIC" with every statement you present as argument of "Your" personal downfalls.
Journey? are you so stuck on yourself you actually think you have the only answers for "Self Enlightenment" or what?

As for my side of the so called journey, as far as I can tell, you wouldn't believe me if you were sitting right here in front of me, quit being a "Waa-Waa Master." At least I know what I am about and have no worries about the future of finance and regulation by a bureaucratic societal interpretations. I am a survivor, and I could care less if the economy collapses. It was a burden to societal classifications. And maybe once and for all we would actually all be "Equal" instead of just acknowledging it as a conversation piece.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Allred5923

What's your problem?

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I too have been to the bowls of hell and stared at myself long and hard and wondered "what's the point?"

Having been as low as the lowest low thing in my life and then to spit at the contemplation of suicide (a couple of times) I now understand something important...

The lower you go and the faster you plummet, it doesn't half give you momentum to ascend back up and burst out of the dark and into a clear sky where things can be seen for what they are.

Life IS a rollercoaster and learning to accept things for what they are without the constant need to doubt them to reveal some further hidden meaning can end emotional and mental turmoil in it's tracks leaving you with a big tick on the blackboard of life. No further agonising neccesary and unless you can change things for the better, that's IT. Viscious circles are unhealthy, leave them be.

I too have no proper income, a scattered family, no life companion and have chosen a simple and constructive lifestyle that is much more obtainable than being in that rat race. I gave that up years ago with a promise to myself never to owe money, never hurt anyone except in defence and never to deny myself the chance to shine for others benefit.

I do what I can when I can. I am economically and sympathetically renovating my old farmhouse here in the French vineyards and the combination of stone, wood, fresh air and tranquility is all I really need right now....that and my 3 wonderful cats.

Regarding the fear of wondering where your next meal will come from:

See the one you are actually eating, smile, and know that THAT moment is far more important than what MIGHT be but may NOT be. It will boost your spirit and who knows, maybe that boost will provide the next meal....voila!

S'magic!

Karma and Energy are great things and the power of the self is greater than any god or expectations from outside forces. Start by pretending you can do absolutely anything and sometimes you may realise that you are no longer pretending.

Be well, have faith in yourself and know that there is always good around...somewhere. You just have to tune into it and reveal it to yourself (and others).

You sound like a smart person and what you write makes sense. Me thinks you are going through the motions of conformation here. You've already won your battle, you just don't know it do you?

Big Smile & Cheers.

[edit on 26/8/2010 by nerbot]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923

You just become more and more "OXIMORONIC" with every statement you present as argument of "Your" personal downfalls.
Journey? are you so stuck on yourself you actually think you have the only answers for "Self Enlightenment" or what?

As for my side of the so called journey, as far as I can tell, you wouldn't believe me if you were sitting right here in front of me, quit being a "Waa-Waa Master." At least I know what I am about and have no worries about the future of finance and regulation by a bureaucratic societal interpretations. I am a survivor, and I could care less if the economy collapses. It was a burden to societal classifications. And maybe once and for all we would actually all be "Equal" instead of just acknowledging it as a conversation piece.

I don't know what your onto, and I don't know where I have offended or upset you. But whatever the problem is, let's just agree to part paths.

I doubt you are helping anyone by conducting a Spanish inquisition, and I'm beginning to suspect that you are a troll.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

I think you are right. I can only hope that I can learn to let go of whatever is keeping me from seeing the light in my life.

I thought awakening was the deliverance into a life of purpose, but instead, it is the beginning of the trials. What I do from this moment on, is now up to me. My Ego is not going to control my life again, and I will never allow a new Ego to take it's place...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join