It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wanna get rid of Westbro baptists?Send in Brick Stone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Hi all.
I have a feeling lots of folks will find the following video rather amusing(albiet very rude and smutty in parts).

A way has been devised to get the westbro baptist nutballs to quit protesting!
And that way is Brick Stone:

The loathsome Westboro Baptist Church (WBC), best known for "protesting" the funerals of U.S. soldiers with signs saying "God hates fags" and "God hates America," staged another "protest" on August 13th, this time of the Jewish Federation. Presumably, the Federation's sin is being Jewish.
However, the WBC members got a whole lot more than they bargained for when Brick Stone showed up

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They disliked being interviewed so much they called of the protest the link said!

Heres the video(which is also at the above link):

Warning adult humour !

Way to go Brick!

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
That is too funny. "I'm a Jew, how much will it cost me to get into heaven?" These guys are obviously ignorant. This guy is hilarious!

--airspoon

[edit on 26-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There's free speech and then there is complete stupidity... that's what westboro is, the complete absence of intelligence. I hope someone finds dirt on that scum bag phelps and we can finally put this thing to bed.

Best way to fight these scumbags is to join together hand in hand, black and white, gay and straight, march down and bash their heads in... show a united front.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Haha,you spotted my favorite bit!
"so how much is it gonna cost?
$50000?
$60000?"

The guy is funny,and does a cracking job of exposing the ill thought through ideals of the westboro crowd of weirdos.

I love the irony that it takes a rude talking smutty(yet very on the ball) comedian to take rude talking smutty filth off the streets.

See this guy has cracked it IMO-he seriously challenges their beliefs,but in a way which (I am sorry)I can't help but find hilarious.(I know- I have a strange sense of humor,plases forgive me.)

Talk about effective strategy-The westbro folks have kept on protesting though car honking, finger raising,even stone throwing and punches...Never stopped the fools.

This guy comes alone and asks some questions,and they quit their protest early,and head for the hills!!!

Just wonderful stuff IMO.

Brick stone-Rent yourself out for funerals brother!Prevent those filthy westbro things from disrespecting dead soldiers.

That would be a worthy cause IMO.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
That was as epic as the comiccon nerds chasin them away

now, what perplexes me, is at one point one of the WBC people said 'God hates the world,' where does it say THAT in the bible??

[edit on 26/8/10 by HomerinNC]

new topics

top topics

join