It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs over Germany 8-25-10

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well i live some 15 miles from a large airport, Birmingham international. I'm struggling to remember ever seeing planes coming into land vectored in like int his video, at the same height. Planes are usually, *stacked* for safety reasons. It is very rare to see 2 aircraft flying at the same height let alone half a dozen.

Personally, i'd say they are way more likely to be choppers on some sort of military exercise than civilian flights.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....

I've lived in Germany for about 15 years and can say yes, there is definitely something in the skies there for sure.

I agree.....

.....aeroplanes.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

need to be there before you knock it.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....

I've lived in Germany for about 15 years and can say yes, there is definitely something in the skies there for sure.

I agree.....
.....aeroplanes.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Mr. D.....

I saw the movie!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

reply to post by Mr. D

Mr. D.....

I agree.....
.....aeroplanes.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Mr. D.....

I saw the movie!

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Why did they move my thread? When I asked for debunkers, I was expecting professionals like taking the video and running it through some graphics program and showing background pixel distortion, modified speeds etc., not just saying it's "CGI" and moving it to the "HOAX" forum. Jeeez ATS, for debunkers you guys sure need more equipment..................

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Mr D.....

Notwithstanding you should be asking your question in this thread:

Attn: debunkers required for youtube UFO caught on camera!

That Haiti video was proven to be a hoax a long time ago.

All that you mention has already been done.

I provided you the link to the proof of that in the other thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 26-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I'd have to say planes coming in to land, the movements and precise way points are plane typical. Anyone trying to make a case for the zig zags needs a brain change, they are obvious of a camera doing a night shot ie the camera moves while the object does not.

The two odd things are you don't see any flashing lights but that could just be angle & distance, the other being that normally planes en route to land normally all come from the same way where here a couple just seem to pop up at the right, I didn't notice any points of light moving to there but again it could be down to the video quality.

Based purely on the previous facts I'd have to say 99.9% planes coming into land..

Oops, meant to add that I see the exact same thing with planes coming into terminal 5 @ Heathrow day in day out, the only difference is I am a little closer than the video and see the landing lights, otherwise the same..

[edit on 27-8-2010 by Mclaneinc]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join